Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
    Why? What is going on under the sheet? Alright! I'll stop. *sorry*
    He's nekkid! And as this is a PG thread we cannot have him wandering about no matter how dignified he is!

No you can't have him either - can't think of a good enough reason why you can't take him but give me time to come up with one!!!

Rodney is confused - he thinks who is this David and why do my fangirls want him?

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
      Hehe.
      You on the left, Rose on the right - that leaves one place for me. *cough* No, not the floor!
      No comment!
      Dear, it's past midnight. I wanted to be in bed an hour ago. I have the self-control of a goldfish.
      A goldfish?

Look now you have driven him out of the bed. There is even less room now to cuddle...mmm, what to do?

Are you implying that his brain isn't that impressive so that he's perfect for menial tasks?
      No McKayRocks! was the one talking about him helping with the move, I never said that was what I would find for him to do...

Congrats on the 600! McKayRocks!

Comment

A goldfish?
        Ever fed a goldfish? They'd eat until they burst! No self-control.

No McKayRocks! was the one talking about him helping with the move, I never said that was what I would find for him to do...
        I know, was just teasing you!

Night,
        A.

P.S. Repeat this in case you didn't see it since I edited an old post: Congrats, Mx!
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...herhood388.jpg

Rodney is confused - he thinks who is this David and why do my fangirls want him?
          That's nothing you should hear what David thinks of Rodney...

Spoiler:
          This entry has been censored.

*sorry*
          Last edited by Willow'sCat; 13 May 2006, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Hey Rose and Arlessiar - I should change my location too I suppose!

Although I have been waiting very patiently in this bowl of blue jelly!!

Originally posted by DWR

Spoiler:
            he said (at a Con) that he thought Rodney was gay! I love that man.
            Oh you are a very naughty person!!! He is not 'you know' because how could he fulfil my fantasy if he bats for the other side!!! There's logic in why I don't follow the dreaded 's' word you know!!!!!

Mx

PS thanks for the congrats re 600 - I am embarrassed at how quickly I am notching up these milestones!!!

*is a saddo and admits to spending too much time here!!*

PPS Did I ever tell you all that I think McKay rocks!! Not sure if I ever have!!
            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Right am off to bed to finish watching Century Hotel!!

Night all!

Mx
              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Doggonit, where're my markers when I want 'em?
                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  he said (at a Con) that he thought Rodney was gay! I love that man.

*sorry*
                  Hey all!

A quick one as I really should clarify this!

Re: spoiler above...

I have to step in here and say that I personally believe that he never said that. I made a comment (in my LJ) about David and Paul's jokes on stage at the con in response to a question made by a guy in the audience (the audience member asked if there would be romance in Rodney's future). Naturally this was followed by jokes by Paul and David about Rodney and more jokes about Carson (being the funny guys that they are!). David was laughing and he was being sarcastic when he made the comment about Rodney. But he never implied that he thought this about Rodney. It was just a joke.

No insult is intended to anyone.

Alex.
                  Last edited by mcalex22; 11 May 2006, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Right. Ahem. This might give you some interesting thunking material...

[center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Well I didn't read it in your LJ I read it in another report... Anyway it is a bit of fun why is everyone so serious around here lately? OK maybe it is not good form to attribute something to someone when it is second hand but really where is everyone's sense of humour? I really think David would be sooooo upset at that. NOT.
                      Rose, dear, so sorry that it came out wrong! I will fix my post! I'm not picking on you, just that the thought of someone saying it out that makes me feel odd.

Ta,
                      Alex

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                        Rose, dear, so sorry that it came out wrong! I will fix my post! I'm not picking on you, just that the thought of someone saying it out that makes me feel odd.

Ta,
                        Alex
                        Alex, dear, that is fine but I only see it as a joke... sorry if I may have gotten the wrong end of the stick as they say. I certainly mean no insult to David.

Comment

Holy Wow!!! I leave for a few hours and look at what this forum does!! Loved all the pics guys.

Originally posted by Allestian
                          I know I've said this a thousand times before but I have to say it again. I love the way he talks with his hands.

Mmmmm, yes! I love those hands, *drools*

Originally posted by Syera

LOL!! Forget Christina Aguilera!! I'll take David anyday!

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Koshi700
                          I just realized I hadn't added any pics to the thunk the last few days, so here ya go.
                          http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44...00/david41.jpg

Oh you need to post more... I love that first one.

David was um... I don't know but I like to think he was preparing for his close up.
                          I loved that first pic too, it's one of my favorite, though in all truth any pic of David is my favorite. And ummmm.....That pic of David you posted...ahem.....to bad this is a pg forum.

Here's a little piccy of our guy....enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Syera

http://www.springhole.net/pics/geniemckay.jpg
                            Ok so do we all get three wishes?.... Hmmm this is too hard.
                            Ohh I know, Whish#1, I wish that genie rodney would create a David/Rodney clone to each of our seperate likings for each of us here on the thread, and send said clone to our respective bedrooms....NOW!

Did it work?

I'm sad I missed out on all the gutter action, thats what sleeping in will get you!

Congrats on your post milestones Mx and Arlessiar!

Good luck on the big move Rose, I'm acctually moving myself in 4 weeks, my boyfriend and I are splitting up so I'm moving in with a girlfriend, he's moving in weith his brother and a mate. everytime I look at all the clutter around the house I shudder at the thought of sorting! argh! I'm definatly taking a David with me that day!

Even though Alex clarified that David doesn't think that Rodneys Gay, thats cool, some ppl want him to be or think he is.
                            Originally posted by Mx
                            Oh you are a very naughty person!!! He is not 'you know' because how could he fulfil my fantasy if he bats for the other side!!! There's logic in why I don't follow the dreaded 's' word you know!!!!!
                            Don't worry maybe you could think of him as Bi-sexual, Imagine the possibilities, I know I do, Hehehe.

Postcard thing I agree with Arlessair, I think I'll put my name and country, It would make them more meaningful.

Don't wake up sleeping beauty

Aww look what you did

Comment

Originally posted by Abydonian Princess
                              Ok so do we all get three wishes?.... Hmmm this is too hard.
                              Hard to say. He might just stuff you down the nearest laundry chute and be done with it. Or he might refuse to speak to ya until you got him a proper sandwich.

Comment

Morning. Last day at training course.
                                I have to work a little today, but one thunk post is obligatory.

AbydonianPrincess - I'm very sorry to hear about the breakup.
                                I'd like to post an encouraging *happy McKay* pic for you now, but I can't post pics atm, sorry! But here's a big hug for you: *HUG*

Concerning the *DH says Rodney might be gay* comment - I read that too, don't know the exact wording anymore, but anyway I think it was a great comment. Of course it was just a joke by DH. But I think it was a good joke. Look at the vibes, look all the fanfic, look at Rodney and women - you could interpret it this way, and maybe DH knows that or just searched for a funny explanation. Of course it's not intended on the show (I'd have nothing against it though, but it seems the worlds isn't ready for it). But I loved that comment from David, thought it was very open minded and bold. Don't think it would any way be an insult to mention it now. But of course the context is always important and should be kept in mind.

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                                Although I have been waiting very patiently in this bowl of blue jelly!!
                                Well, blue jello is a good place for you to wait for Rodney coming to you. Let's hope he does notice you and doesn't only concentrate on eating the blue stuff. If you cover yourself with it you might have a chance that he gets distracted.
                                Originally posted by McKayRocks
                                PPS Did I ever tell you all that I think McKay rocks!! Not sure if I ever have!
                                Well your nickname could be a clue...

I agree of course!

Oh wow! Chest hair! Smile! *THUNK*

Bye, A.
                                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X