No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow this party is rocking!! sorry I'm so fashionably late but I slept in, Hey i'm on holiday!! (It's 1.30pm here)

Arlessiar thanks for the little insite into the comms I love listening to those, & it'll b a while till I get my DVDs so thanks sweety. (yeah I know that was a while ago, but hey

Rose & Mx excellent cakes! tey're soo cool! I want one!!

Watcher nice David collection! you crack me up!

OK so...
    Happy Birthday David Hewlett!

You really are a most excellent man and we all love you so so much! not just for your intence sexyness, but also for your sense of humor (which comes through in so much of your work, not to mention BTS specials), compassion (Dr's without borders) charm, wit and unbelievable talent! really, you are in a league of your own.

thankfully, David remembered to wear his birthday suit

more pics soon to come, photobucket is down for me too!
    AP

Comment

I have a new fanvid. For **David's Birthday** It is Rodney McKay related.

Warnings: It's only my second vid ever! It contains major spoilers for season 2, especially "Trinity" also Allies/The Hive and The Lost Boys. File is WMV and around 13MB (there is a larger one in the second link for those on BB). Both links also contain my David Hewlett vid "HandsomeDevil" if you haven't seen it.

Putfile here: McKay "Crazy" Or
      Streamload file to Download the vid or watch here: McKay "Crazy"

I think the links are right but if not please let me know. Hope you like it or at least enjoy the pretty.

Comment

Morning all!

Just a quick sneak on here as have to get ready to go to work

nice funnies watcher, great balloons tracker and nice words AP

Rose what an excellent vid! What a fantastic thing to come down to first thing in the morning! Liked all the John and Rodney interaction very much indeed! So sweet! Love the smiles between them.

Hope those of you that are around today have a fun birthday time and I'll be back later after work to check out what's been happening.

Mx
        sig by SheppyD
        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
        So he just looks crazy

Comment

David wake up!

It's time for party games... Hmm, lets play pin the pants on the actor.

Actually on second thoughts stay right where you are.

Comment

Good morning! I slept for circa five hours, I feel worse than a stone and can't keep my eyes open, but I'm happy because it's

DAVID HEWLETT'S BIRTHDAY!

I just have half an hour to thunk atm, since it's also my grandmother's birthday and I'll have to help her to prepare a brunch, so I better get moving:

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
            Oh no I think we left watcher alone in here for too long.
            She had too much time to play!
            But no, in fact that's good, because the pics are lovely, watcher! Thanks!
            Wohooo! Party!!!!
            Originally posted by AbydonianPrincess
            Arlessiar thanks for the little insite into the comms
            You're welcome. Glad you liked it.

Rose - thanks for the link to the vid you made! Yeah, you really posted it on his birthday, great! I'll look at it later, gotta go now!

Bye, A.

P.S. Welcome to everyone who drops by to say Happy birthday to David! Feel free to stay longer here in this thread!
            P.P.S. See you all in the evening!
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Bye Arlessiar hope your Grandmother has a nice birthday.
              Originally posted by McKayRocks!
              Liked all the John and Rodney interaction very much indeed! So sweet! Love the smiles between them.
              You know it did start out as just McKay, very little of anyone else but darn that Sheppard he just can't stay away from Rodney.

Hope those of you that are around today have a fun birthday time and I'll be back later after work to check out what's been happening.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...licityshot.jpg

Mx
              See you, have a good day at work.

*Drools all over pic* I swear he gets hotter every time I see that pic.

Comment

I started a thread for David's Birthday here (if they don't close it) Go post there.

I thought I might post some of my favourite DH caps.

With Sam, also the first time I saw David and thought mmm, nice.

Comment

From the Rising: Who didn't love David holding a kitty?

Comment

It's now April 18 in Vancouver. Since a lot of us have already posted our Happy Birthdays here, I just wanted to add mine.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVID!

Here's a little something I thought you would like.

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Yes just going to keep going till someone stops me. Feel free to stop me.

Now I said at the time that if I didn't Thunk for David before Letters from Pegasus that I would be Thunking for him after it... man it is still my favourite RM/DH moment in Season one. Gold

Is it getting hot in here? *fans self*

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                        It's now April 18 in Vancouver. Since a lot of us have already posted our Happy Birthdays here, I just wanted to add mine.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVID!

Here's a little something I thought you would like.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ardisspace.jpg
                        Whee! watcher that is cool, I wonder if David has his own little T.A.R.D.I.S.

Makes this appropriate to post now then.

I remember when I heard he like Dr Who, I can't tell you how much of a kick I get out that! *yeah you wouldn't guess it*

Comment

The Pretty.

Comment

The expressions.

Comment

Teh Hewlett.

Comment

The smile.

I think I may have been in here too long.

Comment

Working...
                                X