Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purpleyin
    I saw one on the davidhewlett yahoogroup. You'd have to be a member to see the message I imagine but here it is for anyone who's interested.
    Thanks Purpleyin for the heads up I had to rejoin because I forgot my username.

I read it and boy I am now offically the most jealous person on the Planet besides every other DH/PM fan. I loved that PM and him joke about 'Duet' can never get enough of that. Bless 'em. The only thing that is a bit of a shame about BOBW is you can't take candid pics at all, so they will all look prepared I kind of like the candid ones. watchers where great of PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
      I saw one on the davidhewlett yahoogroup. You'd have to be a member to see the message I imagine but here it is for anyone who's interested.
      my stupid modem won't let me access those pages *kicks modem* I need a Rodney hug. *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        I read it and boy I am now offically the most jealous person on the Planet besides every other DH/PM fan.
        Yep, I read it too. Let's be jealous together. I'm already as green as the lawn, and for sure not because I'm sick. We could found a new club: " Poison Envy - Green fangirls unite!"
        Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        The only thing that is a bit of a shame about BOBW is you can't take candid pics at all, so they will all look prepared I kind of like the candid ones.
        Yes, that's bad. Let's hope we get to see some pics at all. I'd love to know what DH was wearing this time. Hmmm. Maybe something with... stripes?

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Did you see Stargate vid awards is now open for voting?

http://www.stargatevideoawards.com/vote.htm

I'm definitely going to have to rewatch all the vids before I choose, and there are so many categories with Mckay in and plenty of vids i've never seen before too. It's a veritable vid fest and about 1/3 of the SGa ones have Rodney in.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I know you're all waiting for con reports but unfortunately I'm very sick at the moment and I have a big exam on Tuesday so I really haven't got the time to write up anything.

It was a nice con (and a very expensive one) but it was fun. David is very very very funny and poor Paul just keeps getting bagged out by him. But he didn't stop teasing David either (and yes, he talks a lot!)...

Here's a link to my LJ as you see hehe Alex is actually my second name... I have more pics but they aren't scanned.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/mcalex22/18159.html

Please don't repost these elsewhere without my permission or use them for icons or siggies or anything else - I kinda like them these way - but you can download them to perve at in your leisure if you don't mind my mug shot there.

Take care,
            Alex

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
              Hi everyone,

I know you're all waiting for con reports but unfortunately I'm very sick at the moment and I have a big exam on Tuesday so I really haven't got the time to write up anything.
              Oh sorry your not feeling the best, and thanks for the link to the pics they are so great and wow he went with a dark shirt instead of the stripe! Yum *Jealous* who me?

It was a nice con (and a very expensive one)
              My word it is pricey, I can't believe people fly from O/S to go to them!

Please don't repost these elsewhere without my permission or use them for icons or siggies or anything else - I kinda like them these way - but you can download them to perve at in your leisure if you don't mind my mug shot there.

Take care,
              Alex
              Thanks again Alex and take care, good luck with the exam.

Comment

Here's a link to my LJ as you see hehe Alex is actually my second name... I have more pics but they aren't scanned.

Green with envy.

Comment

Hi everyone,

It was a nice con (and a very expensive one) but it was fun. David is very very very funny and poor Paul just keeps getting bagged out by him. But he didn't stop teasing David either (and yes, he talks a lot!)...

Take care,
                  Alex
                  Wow! Those are some awesome shots. Thanks for sharing! I'm both excited and jealous
                  "My answer is cookies." ~~ Alexis Cruz at the 2005 Brisbane Stargate convention.

FOR ALL YOUR LIVEJOURNAL ICON NEEDS, CHECK OUT

Comment

Hi everyone,

Just popping in here to say thanks for the link to your piccies. They're wonderful!

I hope you feel better soon, Alex.

Comment

ooooooooooooh, very tasty piccys there

*thunks*

i am off to bed...gnites
                      sigpic

Comment

Awwww, the photos are so cute!! Good luck for your exam. I've got one on Tuesday too

Comment

Here's a link to my LJ...
                          Oh, my! I am soooooo jealous! The science geekness is just leaking out of my ears! The actors that portray my 3 favorite characters on Atlantis all in one room! In one photo! You lucky girl!

Sorry you aren't feeling well after that amazing day. It somehow seems that much worse when you know you should be feeling on cloud nine but it takes up too much energy.

So, independent confirmation that David really does talk a lot. At DragonCon, Paul mentioned David in answer to a question about Grace Under Pressure and he did the "talks so much" hand sign as part of the answer. Of course, David himself has mentioned his facility with words in interviews.

Let's see, in some interview I remember Paul also mentioning that one of the first season shirts made David itchy. And now apparently Torri has said that David has a bit of hypochondria. Wow, David is a bit like McKay, isn't he? Wonder if he's also claustophobic? I wouldn't think so. How could he keep doing those "in a box" movies like Cube and Elevated for his childhood friend Vincenzo Natali if he was?

Expensive? I'm paying $180 for a room I'm staying in for 9 hours just to see Rachel. That's just the room, I still need to buy a ticket for the con and extra autograph tickets. The price we pay to admire our favorite actors!

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Hey, this is weird. In Alex's photo with David, Paul and David Nykl, Nykl looks just as tall as David and Paul. But doesn't Nykl look shorter than David on the show?

From The Storm.

From The Siege part 2

From Trinity.

My kind of guy:
                            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Hi Alex! I really hope you're feeling better soon! Being sick after such a great day and with an exam coming up, that's really bad! Don't study too hard for that exam today and rest a little (and reminisce about Saturday ), so that you'll be well again soon!
                              Great to hear that it was a wonderful day for you, and that everyone was really there!
                              Thanks for posting the pics on your LJ. So cute. The boys are so lovely, and this dark shirt DH wore - wow! And you're very beautiful too, Alex!
                              Can't wait for a full report once you have time for it and feel up to it!

Bye, A., having visitors today. Argh. Why do they always come on con weekends when all I want is to sit in front of my computer???
                              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Alex, thanks for taking the time to stop by and post those pics. It looks like you had lots of fun and I, for one, am very jealous. Anyway, I hope you start feeling better soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X