Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcalex
    Arlessiar, yes I'm a bit nervous. I'm going to write down all your names and show it to him and say these are all your fan girls (including the ones from his website) who want to give you a hug. Unfortunately for you, I'm that vehicle!
    Awww, you really wanna do that, write our names on a list? That's so sweet! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I hope he gives you a really, really big hug for this!
    Originally posted by Mckay'sgirl
    McKay dressed as a bunny? McKay riding in a kanagaroos pouch? McKay trying to eat a watermelon while balancing a fish on his head and trying to ride a pink elephant jumping on a pogostick made out of cheese at the same time? Just some ideas
    LMAO! I know, shouldn't be surprised about the craziness, after all it's you, MG, who had these ideas! No.more.questions.

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
      Is this the Jason? How's that going, I read your blog/LJ thingy the other day did you ask?
      Not yet, I didnt see him on Friday. I'll ask him tomorrow, we've got a lesson together.

Oh and can I say that was a fabulous thing your family did, I have also donated to the appeal it is such a tragedy and add to that the media almost totally ignoring it. *sorry it PMO*
      I know what you mean, I dont watch the news much but the first few days of the tragedy it was the biggest thing on the news, now its just 'old news'
      Atleast the Islamic/Asian channels are taking it seriously

Here's a pic to stay on topic-
      Last edited by iLemon; 07 November 2005, 03:24 AM.

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Yes but it is only about 9 days away!
        Yes I know, it comes out on my birthday AND the day after my last exam. I wonder what I want for my birthday this year......

Originally posted by mcalex
        Arlessiar, yes I'm a bit nervous. I'm going to write down all your names and show it to him and say these are all your fan girls (including the ones from his website) who want to give you a hug. Unfortunately for you, I'm that vehicle!
        Oh, if I were you I'd hug him to death! Please do that for me?

OH NO! Look! Now I've scared him. I'm sorry Rodney

Last edited by unknownterra; 07 November 2005, 03:16 AM.

Comment

I don't want to be flippant here but are we even sure about time lines? I mean yes with 2 or 3 part episodes we can ascertain the time frames but from one weeks episode to the next is it really a week or a month or two months? As I said don't mean to be flippant but I can't think of any reason why we can't assume it was longer on SGA then it was for the viewer.
          The timeframe between episodes does seem to vary widely. For example, the timeframe between Rising pt 2 and Hide and Seek was only a matter of days, while IIRC the timeframe between Siege 3 and Intruder was something like 3 months. I honestly can't remember the timeframe for all of season one, wasn't it something like 6 months? No idea about time in season two either. Perhaps that would be a good question to ask Joe? He would certainly know the answer.

I also notice some other shows do this (seemingly dropping an issue) then they come back 4 or 5 episodes later and take it back up (the issue) and resolve it then, SGA IMO needs to do that in about three areas...but they are not Rodney related so I wont go into them here.
          Ah, but now I'm curious.

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
            yes I'm a bit nervous. I'm going to write down all your names and show it to him and say these are all your fan girls (including the ones from his website) who want to give you a hug. Unfortunately for you, I'm that vehicle! I think I'm gonna ask for a big hug and pay him out a little coz Torri told a couple of us to pick on him
            If I was going to meet him I'd be nervous too, probably melt into a little pinkish puddle on the floor hope you have fun there and give him a hug from all of us.

I love all of the Boa piccies, so very very nice and shiny Not too sure about the beard/stubble though guess I'm more used to his hair on SGA

Comment

I've been playing around with photoshop and made a new sig

Is it any good?

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                All this concern is about Betty. That's the name of the boa, not the female researcher.
                Men being concerned about animals like that is the greatest thing ever! It makes them even hotter.
                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Oh that is most excellent watcher! Um, so is this women his Lurve interest and why is she so blonde?
                  Well, not really. He had a giant boa that the government wanted to use to track down a giant python on the rampage. She's a dophin researcher who had the tracking equipment that could be implanted in the boa. The government brought them together for the task.

She's probably really blonde due to her spending time in the sun with her dolphins. (Rodney would really like her! Smart and blonde. She just needs to cut her hair and she'd be perfect.)

We do end the movie with the potential for something. Deadly snake missions can bring people together. And they both love animals.

Oh, and there was this...
                  Spoiler:
                  A kiss. Kinda. They were both trapped underwater in a flooded part of a water plant. David's character, Emmett, was running out of air. It was established earlier in the movie that Monica could hold her breathe for an extraordinary long time. So she put her mouth on his and they exchanged air. And maybe something more.

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                  (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I WANT to see this movie!
                    MG I think that sig looks really good and is very funny

Comment

I popped in to say hi and look sad (Wants Green ) as i cant stay , missing the Mckay goodness and wondering who is in Nightingales sig

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                        I popped in to say hi and look sad (Wants Green ) as i cant stay , missing the Mckay goodness
                        Take a Rodney clone with you to cheer you up! Take nekkid rodney if you want

Originally posted by S.G.C
                        and wondering who is in Nightingales sig
                        It's Wash, Simon, Apollo, Rodney, Beckett, Mal and Charlie

Comment

Good Morning.

I can't sleep so...

watcher thanks for the info and wow does that "I am running out of oxygen" bit ever get old.

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                          I've been playing around with photoshop and made a new sig

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...p/Sigs/rm5.jpg

Is it any good?
                          It is very bright on my monitor love the quote and tell me who is the Hot guy in it!? I like it, like it alot.

Nightingale love your Serenity galore sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                            Ok, I only slept for a few hours but there's been so much going on, I'll reply to a few things the easier way:

Purpleyin - good to see you again! I'd like to taste that ice cream you mentioned!

Yay, I think I convinced my parents to give me the SGA boxset as a christmas present!

Bye, A.
                            Do you not have Terry's chocolate (mostly chocolate orange stuff) over there? You're missing out if so. Carte D'or icecream recently brought out chocolate bar flavours like tolberone and Terry's chocolate orange.

On the boxset - awww! I was going to ask for it for Christmas but the UK one appears to be put back to the end of January. Is a shame, my mum hasn't seen the last five episode and it'd have been great to rewatch LFP (with all the hilarious McKay bits) at Christmas.
                            Oh I love them thanks Purpleyin. I love that No52 one of Carson.

I guess what I meant was that people who haven't reach 1801 posts don't have a lot of Rodney to choose from on GW and even less if you compare it to John.

Oh I have modified the sig you did for me (hope that is O.K?) I love that thing. Oh I gave you feedback to those fanfics sorry I forgot to tell you. And Oops I kind of gave away part of the story before I realised and submitted. ( I was a little not sober ) It was also very brief but they seem to give really short reviews that aren't really reviews or feedback IMO so I did the same. Um I used the name WillowsCat or a variation that is my user name everywhere else but here. (out of the closet) Yes BIG Willow/Buffy fan.
                            Yep modified sig is fine. I've set mine up to rotate now and have got the original Dr. Mckay one on the rotation. And on the feedback, didn't realise it was you, can't remember what you said, might look back...

And I know what you mean about lack of normal avatars, it's a bit unfair on any Mckay fans who haven't reached the custom level, but then the same can be said of Ronon and previouslu for Ford. Just you'd expect there to be more for Mckay, hopefully when the avatars get updated next, but meanwhile there's probably more important things for the people in charge to sort out I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                              Yep modified sig is fine. I've set mine up to rotate now and have got the original Dr. Mckay one on the rotation.
                              Oh great, can't have enough McKay.

And on the feedback, didn't realise it was you, can't remember what you said, might look back...
                              You really don't have too!

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                                Do you not have Terry's chocolate (mostly chocolate orange stuff) over there? You're missing out if so. Carte D'or icecream recently brought out chocolate bar flavours like tolberone and Terry's chocolate orange.
                                I looked it up at google, and no, we don't have that here, or maybe we have it but only in a larger city than mine. I also know many crazy ice cream flavours from Carte D'or, but not this one.

watcher - thanks for telling us a little about this snake movie! I'd really like to see this, eh, 'breathing as one' scene.

Oh happy day! Our powerbook arrived today. Finally! Now I really feel a little geeky, don't know why. It's funny to know that DH uses one too and loves it sooo much!
                                Here's a link to a pic taken an hour ago, me and IT!
                                http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ssiarandPB.jpg

And to make this a little more on-topic, here's a pic of our beloved cutie:

Bye, A.

P.S. Oh wow, everyone has rotating sig nowadays. Maybe I'll try it too one day.
                                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X