"victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Great picspams Firefly!!

Originally posted by LogicSequence View Post
      David has brains in his genes! I think this whole "McKay is smarter than Me (David)" thing is an act!

I dunno, David doesn't seem like the type that would care about changing before lunch. More like he'd be "Ok, we're done? That's good we're done? *RUNS* FOOOOOOOD!"
      i've always thought he's smarter than he claims.

And no, i don't think he'd bother changin either - nothing comes between an acotr and their stomach!

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
      Logic, dllmzca : not all the cute ones are straight *sigh*
      Amen to that!! (not thinking of Jeremy Sheffield at all.........*sigh*)
      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
        Great picspams Firefly!!
        Glad you liked them

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
          Just some rather large pics because I feel like it (oh, and for dllmzca who requested hi-res pics)

Spoiler:

**HEWLITT HEAVEN!!!**

**THUNK!**

Many, many thanks!

Anyone else posting hi-res piccies would gain my eternal gratitude!

Logic: Damn frustrating, isn't it?

rosey: You'd be surprised how hard it is to find a gay guy with the sweet-geek groove...
          sigpic

Comment

Well I know one but he's taken
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

dang i wish he wasnt taken
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by dllmzca View Post
                Logic: Damn frustrating, isn't it?
                Indeed.

rosey: You'd be surprised how hard it is to find a gay guy with the sweet-geek groove...
                OMG how true is that!? If you're a gay guy, it's like "geek" and "scifi" have to be some kind of slurrs, lol. If i didn't have my message boards (JUB) i'd swear gay geeks didn't exist. It's hard keeping up the stargate and Hewlett threads without many followers there! (Nah, actually there are a few of us, more than 2 or 3 years ago).

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                  Well I know one but he's taken
                  Of course he is! *sigh*

OMG how true is that!? If you're a gay guy, it's like "geek" and "scifi" have to be some kind of slurrs, lol. If i didn't have my message boards (JUB) i'd swear gay geeks didn't exist. It's hard keeping up the stargate and Hewlett threads without many followers there!
                  Exactly!

**Wistfully daydreams of a guy to have Star Trek and SGA marathons with**

OK, enough of that. Gotta to to work, now...
                  sigpic

Comment

McKaychick - why do you wish that a gay guy I knew was single?
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

*SIGH* You and me both.

Hmmm, i wonder if David is aware of just how many gay fans he actually has! It's hard to drum up such a fanbase in the community when you're talking about scifi, but i've found he has quite a few! Very loyal too. They all love him (no, not just becuase he's freakin cute as hell, but that's part of it ), most of the ones i know of have all run out to get most of his DVDs over time.

Of course it helps that David has bravely taken on such postive gay roles over his acting career. I can tell you from experience that's a way to endear your gay audience. The fact that he has done that, and portrayed gay people in a postive manor, and with the same gusto he takes in all his acting, makes me insanely proud of him, and to be a fan of his.

Add that to the fact that i've NEVER, EVER heard of David being derogatory to any group of people; much to the opposite, i've always heard of him being quite supportive of all people, and that makes him someone i admire a great deal. Knowing that a person you admire and look up to, and are a fan of, won't hate you or dismiss you because of who you are is a very appealing quality (especially to a gay person).
                      Last edited by LogicSequence; 29 May 2007, 06:05 AM.

Comment

**HEWLITT HEAVEN!!!**

**THUNK!**

Many, many thanks!
                        You're very welcome

(Just a tip - it's Hewlett with an 'e' not an 'i' )

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                          You're very welcome

(Just a tip - it's Hewlett with an 'e' not an 'i' )
                          Hewlett, like Hewlett-Packard.

(*David thinks* And whyyyy aren't the paying me royalties?)

Comment

lol, i've spelt hewlett wrong a couple of times, and it's in my sig!

*SIGH* You and me both.

Hmmm, i wonder if David is aware of just how many gay fans he actually has! It's hard to drum up such a fanbase in the community when you're talking about scifi, but i've found he has quite a few! Very loyal too. They all love him (no, not just becuase he's freakin cute as hell, but that's part of it ), most of the ones i know of have all run out to get most of his DVDs over time.

Of course it helps that David has bravely taken on such postive gay roles over his acting career. I can tell you from experience that's a way to endear your gay audience. The fact that he has done that, and portrayed gay people in a postive manor, and with the same gusto he takes in all his acting, makes me insanely proud of him, and to be a fan of his.

Add that to the fact that i've NEVER, EVER heard of David being derogatory to any group of people; much to the opposite, i've always heard of him being quite supportive of all people, and that makes him someone i admire a great deal. Knowing that a person you admire and look up to, and are a fan of, won't hate you or dismiss you because of who you are is a very appealing quality (especially to a gay person).
                            wow... that's the best reasons i've heard to be a fan of someone, especially a fan of David!

unfortuntately, i've never had the opporunity to see any of DH's homosexual roles, but i've always thought it was cool of him to take on so many. it's a pretty hard job for an actor without going to the campy side.

oh, and my gay friend? not too sure if he's into the scifi scene, but he knew i'm a scifi geek and he's cool with it
                            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*
                            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Now if only you were in Blighty! My co-worker is gay and is a massive sci-fi fan!!

I've lent him S1 but he's not watched it yet but he does rather like Joe and David, the main reason he asked to borrow it i think....
                              The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Add that to the fact that i've NEVER, EVER heard of David being derogatory to any group of people; much to the opposite,person).
                                I've already greened you for this, but I just wanted to reiterate how great this post it. I've been a fan for the hot and the abilities, but his humanity is also a reason to be a fan.

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                                unfortuntately, i've never had the opporunity to see any of DH's homosexual roles, but i've always thought it was cool of him to take on so many. it's a pretty hard job for an actor without going to the campy side.
                                May I suggest Century Hotel? Guh...

Side note- I finally saw Joe's Wedding this weekend. Terrible movie, but Rob was adorable. I got to see the Shower-Tea Kettle scene, made famous here by Willow "...so nice to be clean..."

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                                I've lent him S1 but he's not watched it yet but he does rather like Joe and David, the main reason he asked to borrow it i think....
                                Make him watch it. Season 1 is so magical. There is not a bad epsiode in that lot. I can guarantee he'll be a Hewlett fan afterwards.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by im_meli
                                More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X