No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes you are and what is this Dignity thing on the Joe/John Thunk?

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
      Gello/Jello. Hmm, I read a fanfic yesterday that had blue gello in it. What does blue gello taste like anyway?
      This blue jello appears in many, many fanfics, it's really astonishing! I don't know what it tastes like, I hate jello no matter in which colour, and this blue surely doesn't look that tasty.
      I have a question does anyone know what David's fave music is? Or was (like from an old interview or something) I am really curious.
      I just remember an interview in which he tried to deny that he still likes a lot of the music of the 80's (), and I think I read that he likes a few soundtracks very much, for example the 'Solaris' soundtrack.

So, Rose, you have found the real Rodney? Where did he hide in the last week? Hope you two will have a nice breakfast, I'll take my Dreamy!Rodney clone and go to bed now!

*sigh* He's so lovely!

Good night!
      Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I knew I should have gone back to bed there is nothing happening (sorry watcher) but there isn't.
        Gotta make your own fun!

Those of us in the US are watching David in Boa vs Python, now on SciFi. His character has just been introduced. He's got the lovely longer hair and is looking quite hot in his black t-shirt.

Ooh, he just gave that little "hmph!" that he does. Heh. Such an awful movie. All of David's stuff is good, of course and if they had just concentrated on more of the science stuff instead of the dumb big game hunter crap they had to justifiy the snake on the loose, it would have been a good movie.

Oops, back from commercial break. Gotta go!

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
          Anyway, I took some caps and played with the lighting.
          Here is one

Ta,
          Alex
          Oh, love it! Snurched and iconized!

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
            This blue jello appears in many, many fanfics, it's really astonishing! I don't know what it tastes like, I hate jello no matter in which colour, and this blue surely doesn't look that tasty.
            Well being a veggie I don't eat it either.

I just remember an interview in which he tried to deny that he still likes a lot of the music of the 80's (), and I think I read that he likes a few soundtracks very much, for example the 'Solaris' soundtrack.
            Well there is lots of really great 80's music R.E.M, Smiths, New Order... but if he likes Twisted Sister, then I am sorry it is all over!

*sigh* He's so lovely!

Good night!
            Bye, A.
            Dam straight and goodnight.

Originally posted by watcher652
            Gotta make your own fun!
            Yes I am trying too. My own silly silly fun.

Those of us in the US are watching David in Boa vs Python, now on SciFi. His character has just been introduced. He's got the lovely longer hair and is looking quite hot in his black t-shirt.
            Well maybe that explains it everyone is off watching him. I can get this film for around 15 dollars here so I think despite the less than sterling reviews I will.

Comment

Watcher or anyone else who has tons of screencaps, I'm requesting some help.

I'm looking for a screencap of Rodney in LFP in the scene where he gets that leg cramp. Specifically, I'm looking for the exact cap where he's hunched over the comp BEFORE he reacts to the cramp.

Barring that, I'll take any caps of Rodney hunched over a computer seemingly deep in thought.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                Oh, love it! Snurched and iconized!

Thank you!
                Because it is small I wont URL, but I am not sure how I feel about this Toaster. He looks very whumped ( I know some people are into that kind of thing ) and poor thing he is all dirty, you posting this on LJ or something? Why can't GW avatar be this big? 65 by 60 is really small.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                  So, Rose, you have found the real Rodney? Where did he hide in the last week?
                  David Nykl is doing some conventions and I thought I read someone saying that he said Hewlett is off snorkling. Both Nykl and Hewlett are at an Australian con Nov 12-13, so I took that to mean that Hewlett went down to Australia earlier for some R&R. but that's just me, so don't take that as gospel. For all I know, Nykl could have been make reference to an episode.

Hmm, when both David Hewlett and David Nykl are on set, I wonder if the director calls out their last names so they can tell which David he's calling for. Or does one go by Dave and the other by David? Gee, I wonder about the dumbest things.

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

I'm looking for a screencap of Rodney in LFP in the scene where he gets that leg cramp. Specifically, I'm looking for the exact cap where he's hunched over the comp BEFORE he reacts to the cramp.

Barring that, I'll take any caps of Rodney hunched over a computer seemingly deep in thought.

Thanks guys!
                    Do you want the Oh, oh, cramp one because I did post that a few pages back the other ones didn't come out as clear because he is moving too much.

Comment

Alright have this. Gello/Jello. Hmm, I read a fanfic yesterday that had blue gello in it. What does blue gello taste like anyway?
                      Is Gello a correct spelling somewhere in the world? I've only ever seen it "Jello".
                      The blue jello, according to my husband, is the best of the jellos. I suppose there's a flavor difference, but to me they all taste the same. The blue jello, however, is the prettiest. It matches Rodney's eyes.

I think there's little Rodney wouldn't eat...or at least taste, as long as no lemons were involved. No lemon icebox pie, poor baby. He's really missing out on something there.

Comment

EDIT: Smushybird I spell it with a G it is an older English way or at least my Gradmother spelt it like that.

Well it wouldn't surprise me if he is already here because the fight is a killer or so I am told since I have never been outside Australia (no really), and he is bringing his gf with him (so BOBW said). So I am guessing they are having a brief holiday here first and I don't blame them lovely Country Australia.

Toaster I only have this cap from LFP.

Comment

Thanks guys!
                          Here ya go!

My kind of guy:

Comment

*cries* I forgot!! It's most of the way over now!! And to think I was doing a take-home test instead of watching...
                            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Those of us in the US are watching David in Boa vs Python, now on SciFi. His character has just been introduced.
                              Dude! Why did nobody say before today that this was gonna be showing agian? I was watching PTW from season 1 so I got so see DH.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                              Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                                *cries* I forgot!! It's most of the way over now!! And to think I was doing a take-home test instead of watching...
                                Call yourself a fan!!

Oh Toaster you wanted the one just before he gets the cramp *I need to read things more closely* I actually like the one with the cramp. His hands are kind of sexy as he types in an all out Geek way. I still like that one *who posted it?* with his little twisted fingers working away and him in deep thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X