Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
    rofl! that is only 1 of the many pics i have in my siggy for my sig rotated
    Haha, someone pm'ed me and said they really liked that one of McKay in my sig. I had no idea which one they meant. They all have McKay!

Comment

So far PM I have seen "The Eyes have it" And "Doctors Agree..." Good Ones!! Ah crap Atlantis is back from the comercial

Comment

well the rest are there
        sigpic

Comment

Just popping in to say major props to DH. Just watched Duet for the first time and that man has talent yo! Couldn't stop laughing. It's great when actors can carry off a range of emotions convingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Caylynn
            I agree. He seemed a little subdued, for Rodney, of course. (On anyone else, it wouldn't be subdued at all, but he did seem a little "not quite himself" to me.)
            I had the same impression many of you had - that Rodney wasn't as snarky or self-confident as usual but rather a little subdued in "Instinct", the ep after the events of "Trinity". But it didn't last very long. Yes, we don't know how many weeks have passed between Trinity, Instinct/Conversion and Aurora (and in Aurora he's mostly back to his old self). But there hasn't been that much of an aftermath, and I really expected one after this big bang for both the universe and Rodney's ego, which was more than just the normal accident of the week.

Well, I love SGA, and I love it for many reasons, but I surely don't love it for its fabulous continuity and its great narrative closeness, which really isn't that good in many aspects. So maybe I was expecting too much after Trinity, but thankfully I felt at least a little aloofness in Rodney. But I'm really not sure how much of this a little subdued behaviour of Rodney was in the scripts but rather due to David Hewlett and his acting skills. The scenes in Instinct, in which RM really doesn't say much, doesn't do much on his own or sits alone in front of the house - maybe that was wanted that way by the authors, maybe it was planned to show some kind of more careful and considerate behaviour on Rodney's part. Or - maybe not, one cannot really say that. Maybe DH just made the best of these scenes so that at least a little of Rodney's subdued behaviour towards his team could be felt.

There are a few fanfics out there who, in my humble opinion, handled this whole Trinity thing and its possible aftermath better and more detailed than the show did.

Bye, A. (hope what I wrote made some kind of sense )
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
              Wow. I get weirder every time I go on this thread. *shakes head*
              I know that feeling. Be afraid, it gets even worse!

I'm off to bed, see you later! I'll go and dream of this lovely smile now:

Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I was watching my local news and there's a town on LI, NY called Hewlet. Cool, huh?

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
                  I've narrowed my sketch choices to these two. I might do both and then pick the one that turns out the best.
                  Peek-a-boo Rodney!!!
                  "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                  My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

wow, you guys are pretty wild ne?

Love the bedtime picture (for Punk i think it was?) makes me wanna melt. ^_^

I love the wizard of oz sig, its really wicked. ^_^

im definately going to need to keep broadband up if im goign to be visiting this thread often (muchos big pictures ladies!)

but then, theres more to go around ne.

Join the Neko Rebellion!!
                    http://sgr.hl2files.com

Comment

lol! we aren't really that bad in order to have broadband rather than dial up are we
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG!!!! OMG!!!!

I think I just figured out the thing after the credits....

the last line of the narrator is "Nothing lasts forever" apply that concept to the thing after the credits....

I just rewatched it and that's my conclusion.

Comment

Hey everyone,

How's it going? I've decided to pop by my EzyDVD to get Nothing since everyone's talking about it!

SGC's a guy? Wow, that's fantastic... and I never knew that - hope you aren't insulted if I ever use the terms "girls" - I sometimes do when I'm discussing something etc!

I'm home studying today.... or supposedly studying...

Love the piccies and can't wait to see Nothing - but gotta do it after my exam...

Here are a couple of Rodney pics:
                          From the Eye

Hot Zone

Take care,
                          Alex

Comment

Me again!

Just realised that I'm near 300 (ok so it's light years away from custom avatar and first prime etc) but I'm beefing up my posts...

So here are some thumbnails - some of you might know, I do have rather high res pics so it's only fair I should post them like this.

From the Gift:

Can't remember where it's from:

More Rodney:

And a BIG WELCOME TO NEKO!!!

Broadband would definitely help with these pics!

BTW, I'm originally from Adelaide too.

Ta,
                            Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet
                              OMG!!!! OMG!!!!

I think I just figured out the thing after the credits....

the last line of the narrator is "Nothing lasts forever" apply that concept to the thing after the credits....

I just rewatched it and that's my conclusion.
                              Wooo! I think you win!!
                              "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                              My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

So, do I win a life size anatomically correct DH action figure?

Comment

Working...
                                X