Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The many expressions of Rodney.

I love this one is he upset? Is he about to say something really snarky? Or is he just thinking I might have something to eat.

Oh and classic boy meets toy.

Not great quality but his right arm looks amazing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wordsmit2
      xfkirsten, I just noticed what your Mickey Mouse is wearing. He looks so perfect in it I just didn't see it the first time (or second or third...).
      Or fourth... or fifth I didn't notice it till now either lol I love the Minkey Mouse, I'd gve you green but I cant give anymore for 24hours

Party- I love those icons Especially the first one the second row
      Last edited by iLemon; 01 November 2005, 03:00 AM.

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
        I doodled that one the other night when I got bored... planning to do the rest of the "Fab Five" as SGA characters, too... when I get un-lazy!
        Oh yes please, get un-lazy, I wanna see them all!
        Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        wonder if DH is the decaf type, mmm, no I don't think so.
        Don't think so too. Didn't he mention in an interview how much he needs his coffee to survive, like, hm, twelve cups a day? No way he drinks decaf then!
        Wow, this is wonderful! Looks like another Dreamy!Rodney for my personal clone collection!
        *snatches him*
        *thunks*
        And another lovely pic that greeted me in the morning! Girls, you're killing me! Severely hyperventilating fangirl here!
        Originally posted by Mcalex22
        Also, if you girls want, I'll go back to lurking
        Don't you dare! You're a vital part of this thread! And it's ok to voice one's opinion from time to time.

And concerning this spoiler thing: I think it's ok to mention it if one thinks something's a spoiler. I guess everyone of us posts spoiler sometimes (I know I did too) because you don't always think about every pic you post that much or because there are different definitions of a spoiler. So if no-one is offended or feels spoiled - alright, if someone is - mention it. I'd just say posts can be changed, everything can be discussed.
        The same applies IMHO for other recommendations for newbies, like picture sizes or "the art of qouting" - why not mention it (in a nice way of course). I just learnt about such things because someone pointed my "mistakes" out to me.

xfkirsten - loved to see your con pics! Lovely!
        Wordsmit2 - your suggestions for costumes are all good, I can't decide in which of these costumes I'd like to see him the most!
        Party - love your icons, especially the second one. Nice colours!

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Look I don't want to go off topic again! But wow aren't they getting upset over the Sam rumours.
          Yep, emotions are definitely running high on the board at the moment.
          I didn't join in the discussion yet, I'm a little undecided, because on the one hand it's just a rumour, on the other hand, once it is a fact it's too late to do something about it.
          The last sentence might give away that I'm not fond of the idea of Sam being on Atlantis. Could be funny for two or three episodes. But not one second more. We have a scientist already, and many other characters who don't get enough screen time. And, no matter how funny this Sam/McKay thing might be - it'll be boring after a few days. This "relationship" is only interesting because of the distance between them.

Seems as if I'm not that undecided anymore...

Enough of that. Time for pics!!!

Bye, A.

Comment

Here to show up my new sig, with Rodney pics! And I couldn't resist adding in my own hero - my husband!
            Proud Canadian and army wife!

Comment

Very Nice, I dont think my sig will change unless I decided to make Mckay ones!! like before

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
                More iconage.

[IMG]
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/preswall2024/Icons/Are-You-Insane.gif[/IMG]
                What are the chances that you will let me use one of them for my avatar when I reach 1801?

Comment

Arlessiar and Rose- That rumour was started by TrustNo1 and a couple of other <snip>people, AT isn't crossing over to SGA. (Unless TPTB decides to do that)

Calylynn- Love the sig, especially the middle McKay pic; one of my fave t-shirts
                  Last edited by Skydiver; 17 February 2006, 07:20 PM.

sigpic

Comment

very nice siggy there Calylynn

nice and thunkable
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mckay'sgirl
                      Arlessiar and Rose- That rumour was started by TrustNo1 and a couple of other <snip> people, AT isn't crossing over to SGA. (Unless TPTB decides to do that)
                      Oh, really? Wow, they caused quite some trouble then! Would be a great relief for me if it was really just a stupid rumour.
                      But I just read an article about Joe Mallozi, and it seems as if he knows about plans to split AT's appearances between SG1 and SGA.
                      Well, we'll see how this will turn out...

Caylynn - like your sig! Great Rodney pics, and your wedding pic is lovely!

Damn, I have a headache and my back hurts like hell. Only one thing can help me now - even more new Rodney pics!

Bye, A.
                      Last edited by Skydiver; 17 February 2006, 07:21 PM.

Comment

I haven't got any new pics so I'll just post old ones from LFP

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                        Oh, really? Wow, they caused quite some trouble then! Would be a great relief for me if it was really just a stupid rumour.
                        But I just read an article about Joe Mallozi, and it seems as if he knows about plans to split AT's appearances between SG1 and SGA.
                        Well, we'll see how this will turn out...
                        Bye, A.
                        TrustNo1 could be making false claims, I wouldn't doubt him if he did, although I dont really see the point in doing that

sigpic

Comment

Oh MG, that is okay if you do reposts of piccys (imo anyway) rodney pics are rodney pics and they get more thunkable every time
                          sigpic

Comment

I love this one is he upset? Is he about to say something really snarky? Or is he just thinking I might have something to eat.
                            Ooooh, I love it when he gets upset like that! It's adorable!
                            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

It's not a million dancing hamsters but its close enough - http://www.hampsterdance.com/classorig.html (The internet has the strangest sites )

sigpic

Comment

LOL dancing hamsters. I've persuaded my friend into watching Cube next time we rent something and she doesn't know that DH is in it so it will be very funny because whenever I talk about him she just rolls her eyes hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X