No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since this week's repeat was "Runner", here are some caps from the episode.

Rodney has a point to make.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Well I have to go to bed. So in honour of Ronnie *if you don't know don't ask* It's Goodnight from me.

And it's goodnight from him.

Oh C**p! I'll never sleep now!

Comment

Ok, we get the point, Rodney!

Rodney did a lot of pointing in Runner!

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
          *Thunk* I am dying here guys, Ooh and his little mole. I am so going to give that mole a name.
          How about Barry? Only kidding What about Bill? Timmy? Tinky Winky?

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Well, it's another weekend, and that means not much thunking time for me. I'm mostly a "Monday to Friday thunker"!
            Raining here. It always rains here!
            I'm lucky, we have really wonderful days here at the moment. Really a golden october. And fall means fresh fruits - apples and plums, and so I just spent some time in the kitchen baking cake!

Rose, I see in your location that you're baking with Rodney - hehe, I finished baking cookies together with Carson and switched to something else!

Great pics everyone! Ah yes, Rodney, my favorite thunk! *sighs*

Originally posted by Mcalex22
            As someone said on my LJ, there is such thing as Death by Eyelash...
            Definitely. I couldn't agree more!

Bye, A.
            Last edited by Arlessiar; 09 October 2005, 12:40 PM. Reason: Typo
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Off-Topic - Firstly just for the Mods this kiss could happen in any Dr Who episode. It's not a spoiler!

It is from the new Dr Who, Series 1 (or 27 as I call it because I am old). The kiss in my sig (first pic) is the Dr (Christopher Eccleston) on the left and Capt Jack (John Barrowman, yum. ) on the right. As far as I know the US will not get to see the new Series anytime soon, no-one has brought the rights but I think Canada has shown it.

Um, bummer spending a bright Sydney day in doors studying. Raining here. It always rains here!
              Aww, Sidney sounds nice, except for the whole giant deadly spiders thing.

A m/m kiss on Dr. Who (you can't tell me the doctor initiated it?). And I've been subconsciously waiting for one ever since Tom Baker. And after all the fuss I remember about UST and Peri's skimpy clothes. A m/m kiss. Now that's funny.
              (But it's really not fair-- we have to wait for SGA, wait for Dr. Who, and in the meantime, American television sucks.)

Originally posted by mcalex22
              The link is here:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/derry667/

Just scroll down to the vid released on 8/10/05 - it's made to the music "You may think" by the Cars. Guess I must be young or something - I've never heard of them, but the tune is pretty catchy. It's actually a snippet of Rodney expressions scenes from SG1 48 hours and Redemption, all the way to SGA S1 and S2. She called it "Everybody loves Rodney" and yes, it may be spoilerish for some S2 epis.

Just beware it is a rather huge file - if you're on dialup it will take ages to download. But I think it's a must for any Rodney fan... Don't forget to let Derry know how much you love it.
              I'm on dial-up but the videos have always been worth the wait. Especially Derry's. Thank you!!!! I suppose the Cars are oldies by now. But I don't blame your age. I think it all depends on what music kids are exposed to while they're growing up. My 19 yr old son has always loved the Beatles more than the music he grew up with.

What? You have never heard of The Cars!?! O.K now I do feel old. Hmm, never heard Drive or Shake it up? O.K they are not really my "cup of tea" but wow never heard of The Cars.
              If you want to feel especially old, go visit a site I visited recently, where it was explained to the CD-generation (or maybe it would be the ipod generation now) exactly what record albums are.
              Now that was depressing.

Comment

Good Morning

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! I get rid of my sister today.

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird
                  A m/m kiss on Dr. Who (you can't tell me the doctor initiated it?). And I've been subconsciously waiting for one ever since Tom Baker. And after all the fuss I remember about UST and Peri's skimpy clothes. A m/m kiss. Now that's funny.
                  (But it's really not fair-- we have to wait for SGA, wait for Dr. Who, and in the meantime, American television sucks.)
                  Well, it was a (will I spoil? O.K)
                  Spoiler:
                  Goodbye kiss but it was a kiss not a mere peck! Capt Jack is bi-sexual. Yes Dr Who ain't just for the kids anymore!

Originally posted by smushybird
                  If you want to feel especially old, go visit a site I visited recently, where it was explained to the CD-generation (or maybe it would be the ipod generation now) exactly what record albums are.
                  Now that was depressing.
                  I have already had those conversations with my nephew, but he actually likes the "black plastic" he thinks it's cool.

Hey McKay's girl, how's it going?

Comment

Good Morning

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! I get rid of my sister today.
                    Good Evening

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! It's my sisters birthday today! We had cake

sigpic

Comment

woot! hey MG, what's up
                      sigpic

Comment

woot! happy birthday MG's sister
                        sigpic

Comment

McKay eating wonderful taken-for-granted food-

*drools* That looks so good! (I was talking about McKay, honest! )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                            Good Evening

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! It's my sisters birthday today! We had cake
                            There's Cake? If only I had a Jack piccy. How old is she?

Comment

There's Cake? If only I had a Jack piccy. How old is she?
                              LMAO! I just realised I dont know lol! Let me ask lol
                              She's 15

EDIT: She said thanks for the birthday wishes PM and when its your birthday she wont give a damn cause you're a SG fan, how mean!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                                LMAO! I just realised I dont know lol! Let me ask lol
                                She's 15
                                LOL Oh I don't have any younger sister's or brother's I would of liked to have one just to tease them the way I got teased.

Happy Birthday McKay's girl's sister! Haha is she aware of your GW activities?

Comment

Working...
                                X