X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unknownterra
    Ahhh
    Spoiler:
    Must have been a long run to the gate then.....

I found it! So once again, don't click if you don't like spoilers!

http://www.geocities.com/cmok_terra/...urerodney4.JPG
    Spoiler:
    "Well, we can't all be track stars now, can we?!"

That pic is great... for some reason, his face just makes me think "Hulk SMASH!"
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
      Spoiler:
      "Well, we can't all be track stars now, can we?!"

That pic is great... for some reason, his face just makes me think "Hulk SMASH!"
      Hahahaha. Yeah
      Spoiler:
      I wonder how long DH had to rub his eyes or smell onions for that look?

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
        Spoiler:
        Wow! This is great news!
        I'm also wondering what she will be like. Also snarky and arrogant? A genius? Or completely different than Rodney, with a big family? How will she look like, what is she doing? Ohhh, I wanna know!!!
        Yes, he has experience with sisters. He has five of them, right? One of them, Kate, will be in his independent movie. Hey, they could let her play Jeanie! Family resemblance and so.

Bye, A.
        As much as I love the new info do you think maybe next time we can use spoilers for that kind of thing? Oh and neko138 please use spoilers too. That is a bit too much info for those of us who may not have seen the episode yet.

*Yes I know watcher has really got to me!* Arh! help!

Comment

Poor DHRose! Watcher should know better than spend time on message boards if they are so picky about spoilers. They should expect someone to slip a spoiler in here and there. How else do we discuss a topic? Its all gonna be this:

Spoiler:

from now till January. Also, other countries such as Australia haven't seen season 2 and will not for a long time, Watcher probably doesn't observe this fact once its played in the US anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
            As much as I love the new info do you think maybe next time we can use spoilers for that kind of thing?
            *Yes I know watcher has really got to me!* Arh! help!
            Normally no problem Rose, you know that I think like you and watcher when it comes to spoilers. I always try to be very careful not to spoiler anything, and I sincerely apologise if I forgot to put something in spoilertags that belongs there.
            But I have to admit that in this case I'm really confused because I don't know what I did wrong. I really thought there was nothing spoilerish in my post. I mean, this whole thing about Jeanie is just speculation on my part, nothing concrete about an ep.
            Spoiler:
            Although there is more concrete info now that she really might appear in an episode we still don't know when and how, and I was just speculating about how Jeanie might be, not discussing any facts since there aren't any yet. We already know that Rodney has a sister, so I thought it wouldn't be spoilerish to discuss what she might be like. And that she might appear in an episode one day was a wish of many fans, and the simple affirmation that this really might happen now didn't seem too spoilerish to me. So I just answered to GateTheWay's post without spoilertags.

Anyway, sorry, I try to be more careful.

Bye, A.
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Poor DHRose! Watcher should know better than spend time on message boards if they are so picky about spoilers. They should expect someone to slip a spoiler in here and there. How else do we discuss a topic? Its all gonna be this:

from now till January. Also, other countries such as Australia haven't seen season 2 and will not for a long time, Watcher probably doesn't observe this fact once its played in the US anyway?
              Actually I believe she does - I think she would say that something is spoilerish even if it has shown in the US because as far as I have known she's always shown respect to those of us from other countries (eg Oz, UK) who haven't seen the epis. Trust me, or we'd all be posting certain pics of Rodney in Aurora!

I'm going to side with Watcher and Rose on this one and say that we should include spoiler tags if anyone wants to discuss the spoilerish epis. There are the spoiler threads in the discussion forums (those episode ones) where there is no need to use tags.

When I first started posting I made mistakes too but I'm finding it difficult nowadays to tell the newer thunkers about spoilers. I hate nitpicking things like this (spoilers, borders, image size) because there is always someone who isn't going to be happy that their icon/cap/discussion/whatever is deemed a spoiler or was told to amend a post or something along those lines. Sorry, I'm not intending to pick on anyone in particular.

On to Rodney, I can definitely say I liked what his character did in the Hive and I can't wait to see if this progression will continue into further epis. Sorry it's not too in-depth an analysis... I'm just happy to see Rose post!

Ta,
              Alex

Comment

I return to find this thread with almost not thunking going on, I go away for a few days and look what happens and oh yeah 2000 posts!!!!

Comment

We say zed in Australia. Zee just doesn't sound right.
                  We learnt BE in school and we were told that it's "zed". I never heard "zee" before I watched Stargate.
                  Originally posted by mcalex22
                  Hehe, love the pics! But I've been thinking about hands lately Watcher... only coz I've been watching those BTS clips on the dvd boxset (OK, I know I keep singing this old tune)... and there is a lot of mention about how Martin Wood actually doubles up as the "hand model" for Joe and David and generally any hands close-ups... It got me thinking too if some of the hand pics are even David's.
                  I hate this stand-in/double things sometimes. I mean, if a scene is dangerous, or involves nudity, ok, but hands? Why do they need doubles for that? Ok, maybe they discover that they need a close-up after the filming is already done, but normally this shouldn't be the case, right? I want to know when I can thunk over David's hands, his real hands, not someone else's! *end of fangirlish rant*

David has so beautiful hands... *thunk*

Originally posted by Unknownterra
                  Oh and..
                  Spoiler:

is Rodney crying or is he really happy or is he just hot and bothered (looks like he's been running through a desert)?
                  Well, I'd say
                  Spoiler:
                  he's just highly agitated because of the drug. He cannot calm down anymore, and he's suffering from high blood pressure/rapid pulse and who knows what else drugs cause in a human body.

S.G.C - congrats on 2000 posts!

Bye, A.
                  ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                  ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Firstly, I wanted to say big CONGRATULATIONS to SGC for reaching 2000.... BTW, where have you been? Don't think I've seen you around for a while!

Eeek another news.... the new Atlantis website has updated some S2 pics. And I'm not even going to mention them except to say, OMG, BIG spoilers here!!!! Looks very very promising - love the pic of Rodney in Inferno, especially his expression. Go check it out and remember, spoiler tags for any discussions!

Interesting comment Arlessiar about the hands - apparently it takes up to an hour or more to do a close-up hands shot! I'm not sure why but they actually have to adjust the lense or something - that's what Joe and Martin Wood were talking about in the commentary.

I know for certain that it wasn't David's hands in childhood's ends... but not sure about other epis... guess we all need to check out Martin's fingers!!! I know, a little disappointed here.

Me, I just noticed that David in general does have clean nice fingernails as does Joe and uh Martin's are a little dirty sometimes!

Ok gonna go and look at those spoiler pics.

Take care,
                    Alex

Comment

Sleeping Mainly and working on my Stargate Atlantis Site which has been taken down untill the new year (or second half of SGA in the UK) as I wasnt happy with what there was and I am a little more pleased with cureent developments!! Because of this my time here has become less

Comment

Poor DHRose! Watcher should know better than spend time on message boards if they are so picky about spoilers.
                        Here's Gateworld's policy on spoilers:

SPOILERS: You are welcome to post info about episodes that others might not have seen yet, as long as you take precautions not to spoil them. Any thread that contains plot info, surprise developments or character appearances, etc., for episodes in any current or future season, either on either cable or in syndication, must indicate in the first message, or the first message and thread title, that the thread includes spoilers for that episode(s).
                        That said, I appreciate you folks being so good about using the spoiler tags for The Hive... even if I'm itching to spoil myself for it.

Comment

New pics of Rodney up for the back half Atlantis episodes.

Thread with Grace Under Pressure pics.

Thread with Infero pics. (oh crap! )

Comment

Ahh Rodney, I've missed my thunking but now with my science mods all done and out of the way (for now) I can thunk myself out

Comment

You can say that again. How the hell did that happen?!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                                He looks so defiant, though! I'm proud of him!
                                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Working...
                                X