Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
    i mean, they have some of DH's movies but not the ones i wanna see like Treed Murray and The Boys of St. Vincent *grrr*
    I'm also still waiting for my chance to watch Treed Murray, but luckily i was able to watch TBOSV.
    I love DH in this movie, although (or maybe because?) his role is so heart-wrenching sad. He's such a great actor!
    Our picture goddess Watcher posted a wonderful cap (thanks, also for all the other caps!) of this movie already, I can only contribute some older caps I already posted some time ago:

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

:: sigh :: I love that first pic from TBoSV that you posted. Thank you for making my morning after a long night of midnight shift work.

*stares some more*

Gotta get that movie... angsty though it is.
      Last edited by strivaria; 27 September 2005, 03:18 AM. Reason: correcting typo made while distracted by the hot yet angsty pic.

Comment

Congrats on 400, strivaria!
        Hope you'll find some R&R now that you're back from work! Of course I don't mean 'rest and relaxation', rather 'Rodney and romance'!

TIME FOR NEW PICS! They are from "Lost boys", but I cut them so that they aren't spoilerish:

And now a pic I really, really love:

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
          Hmm, personally, I'm never bored.

Me, neither. If there's not something to do, well, there's always something to think about, isn't there?

Thanks for the pics. I love the way he dresses. He puts so much personality into everything he does.

Comment

CONGRATS ON 400 STRIVARIA!!!

How about some upside-down McKay and some right-side up McKay

sigpic

Comment

Aw, he looks like he could use a hug.
              I even volunteer for more

Aurore

Comment

i will volunteer to give him a KISS and a HUG and more
                sigpic

Comment

Happy 400th Strivaria, I'd post some pics but I'm too lazy to look for some atm

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                  Oh such a novice if I had Rodney tied to a bed he would only be wearing a smile and even then only for a short while!

Yes good morning.
                  You have to take the clothes off first Rose

Hmm, personally, I'm never bored. What's your definition of "ages"? I post almost every day.
                  5min? The thread was nearly on page 2 and I was bored.

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                    You have to take the clothes off first Rose
                    No. Not in my reality.

Good Morning, no one is here it's so sad and he was on page 2!

Comment

From Nothing.

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Oh I love his eyes even when they are looking like he could kill! Good evening. Well at least watcher is here *waves*.

I am so excited I am seeing Serenity on Friday I will have to travel way out of town to see it (stupid local Cinema not showing it) but it will be worth it, I have no doubts about that. O.K sorry for the off-topic but it's Serenity!

Comment

Hello everyone,

Love the pics floating around.

Ah, just a small matter... has the GW forum borders been widened recently or is it just me?

Anyway, the thread is quiet, so here is my bit:

A couple of Rodney side profiles:

I realised, looking at pics of him that he's got a really cute side-profile - maybe it's the lashes!!! But there's nothing quite like an intense blue-eyed look...

Take care,
                          Alex

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                            Hello everyone,

Love the pics floating around.

Ah, just a small matter... has the GW forum borders been widened recently or is it just me?

Do you mean here? Because I think someone posted a vv large pic of Rodney so it tends to stretch out the forum which is why GW doesn't like you to post vv big pics.

Comment

*dies* (Oi! Stop celebrating! )

sigpic
                              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                                Hope you'll find some R&R now that you're back from work! Of course I don't mean 'rest and relaxation', rather 'Rodney and romance'!
                                LOL! Well I do daydream of Rodney and Carson quite a bit, with occasional guest appearance by Radek.

And thanks everyone for the 400 post congrats thing... I don't tend to keep trak of it myself as I'm not the chatty-ist of people so I know it going to be a while before I reach the next big round number.

So, before I head off to sleep, a Rodney pic from what I've seen fondly refered to as the bondage episode (Condemned)

G'night folks and happy thunking

Comment

Working...
                                X