Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    TAKE COVER! Mckay'sgirl has too much free time on her hand! Run for your life!
    Too late...

Bye, A.
    It's what happens when noone posts for ages! Seriously bored person here

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
      Cause I have nothing better to do...

Rodney: No Ford! How many times do I have to tell you? I do NOT wear womens underwear!!
      Ford: Suuuuuuuuure, whatever you say McKay

ROFL! That's great MG! And that is SOOOO not an image that I wanted to see...Rodney in women's underwear, besides Rodney is telling the truth, cuz wasn't it is Duet that it showed him holding boxers after waking up in Cadman's bed
      sigpic

Comment

I've been bullied too, best thing to do is ignore it, worked for me anyway.
        Rodney might've been bullied, but I can just imagine him and his fellow chess friends ganging up together and attacking the bullies with their little glass chess figures and chasing after them with their chess boards
        Yes, I've thought that too! And just how wise can it be to bully a kid who knows how to build bombs?

Comment

Yeah Rodney would probably plant some kind of small explosive material in the bullies locker or something

Comment

Not to mention the fact that he has us fangirls to beat the $£%£% out of anyone who dare touches him!

PM- I've currently got RM tied to a bed here, I think I would know what type of underwear he is wearing

sigpic

Comment

Well, I can't provide new pics today, what about some oldies?

Originally posted by Mckay'sgirl
              I've currently got RM tied to a bed here, I think I would know what type of underwear he is wearing
              Details, girl, details!!!

Bye, A., sipping tea and enjoying the images in my mind. Gutter. Again. What a day.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Well, I can't provide new pics today, what about some oldies?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...thusiastic.jpg
                Love that one! He looks so small than becomes bigger, than even bigger!! weeeeeeeeeeeee!!! (sorry, I'm still in a loopy mood )

Details, girl, details!!!

Bye, A., sipping tea and enjoying the images in my mind. Gutter. Again. What a day.
                lmao!!! I cant believe you asked me that! Believe me when I say you do not want to know I'd advise you to use your imaginations but that doesnt seem like a good ideain this thread

sigpic

Comment

PM- I've currently got RM tied to a bed here, I think I would know what type of underwear he is wearing
                  Oh such a novice if I had Rodney tied to a bed he would only be wearing a smile and even then only for a short while!

Yes good morning.

Comment

Great piccies A. VERY thunkable!

I agree Rose, if I had Rodney tied down to my bed...the huge smile would be the only thing he would be wearing *dives into the gutter..again*
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmm, personally, I'm never bored. What's your definition of "ages"? I post almost every day.

How about some caps from 48 Hours?

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

guh!

and argh! my video stores around here are soooo stoopid...i mean, they have some of DH's movies but not the ones i wanna see like Treed Murray and The Boys of St. Vincent *grrr*
                        sigpic

Comment

I've currently got RM tied to a bed here, I think I would know what type of underwear he is wearing
                          Rodney in bed.

Rodney's underwear.

Oops, that's not Rodney!

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

oh close enough...Rodney seems the type of person to wear underwear like that
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                              and argh! my video stores around here are soooo stoopid...i mean, they have some of DH's movies but not the ones i wanna see like Treed Murray and The Boys of St. Vincent *grrr*
                              Treed Murray.

The Boys of St. Vincent.

My kind of guy:

Comment

oooooh, thankies watcher
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X