Nekkid Rodney.
    Always a treat!
    Oh dear, gutter...

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Evening all,

This thunker has been crook all weekend... slept a lot the last 3 days!

I think I have to ban myself from the computer or I will never get any studying done... there is such a thing as too much SGA (but not too much Rodney )!

OK, since the thread is quiet, I'm gonna post some caps I made last week.

These are some really nice shots of his derierre:

(I didn't want to post any Aurora/Lost boys pics apart from these as they are spoilers...)

These are a bit naughty but I couldn't help myself when the images presented themselves!

Take care all,

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
        Always a treat!
        Oh dear, gutter...

Bye, A.
        Have some more! With new and improved hand gestures.

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
          Evening all,
          This thunker has been crook all weekend... slept a lot the last 3 days!
          I think I have to ban myself from the computer or I will never get any studying done... there is such a thing as too much SGA (but not too much Rodney )!
          OK, since the thread is quiet, I'm gonna post some caps I made last week
          These are some really nice shots of his derierre:
          (I didn't want to post any Aurora/Lost boys pics apart from these as they are spoilers...)

These are a bit naughty but I couldn't help myself when the images presented themselves!

Take care all,

Alex
          My, we are all in the *Gutter* tonight, morning um afternoon?

I can't think of a better cure for your ills than that! Thanks.

Comment

Hey everyone! Hope you're all happy to see me! What do you mean 'no'?! Fine then! I wont come back again!
            Only kidding! You cant get rid of me that easily

My eyes became nearly as big as Rodney's when he said that
            Spoiler:
            this ancient babe is hot
            , but for different reasons. I was more like: Don't you say that! You're hurting all your fangirl's hearts, you destroy their dreams!
            OK, yes, she was kinda cute. But the lipstick color was horrible. And I don't like it when Rodney
            Spoiler:
            calls other women hot.
            What can I say? I'm a die-hard fangirl!

Bye, A.
            You're not alone, I hate the fact thet David's not single

Originally posted by Aurore
            I'm not even going to comment on that sentence . In the gutter indeed!
            Aurore
            LMAO!! I've only just come back and I'm already in the gutter!

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
            If you like ficcies, LiveJournal is great. There are tons of places for slash, het, gen, and weirder stuff. My favorite is a community where they take plots of Harlequin novels and put our favorite characters in the leading roles. You get plots like "Rich!Rodney kidnaps Poor!John and holds him in his castle of lurve," or "DowdyAssistant!Zelenka is in love with HighPoweredExecutive!Weir, when he has to pretend to be married to her, will sparks fly?" Thery always have great descriptions. I'm in the middle of reading one that goes "Astrophysicist Rodney McKay inherited part of the Circle A horse ranch from his uncle Marshall. No one expected him to want to keep it, especially the general manager, John Sheppard. Now, as the Rathe Land Development Corporation tries to buy up as much of Pegasus County as possible, John must convince Rodney to help him expose the corrupt conglomerate and bring his uncle's murderers to justice."

They're just good, *not all that* clean fun.

PM me if you want the site. I'm not sure of the rules on this and some people post PWP's there. I'd hate to offend any delicate modesty and all that.

The fics are always funny, and always well written. Seriously, I've never read Harlequin, but these fics are great.
            Anychance of posting the link? I love humour fics

Originally posted by Aurore
            As a former bullied kid, I've thought a lot about Rodney's childhood in that regard. I think that the snark and the biting sarcasm are partly the result of some bullying and mostly act as a protection (ie "attack before you can become the target"). But I don't think that Rodney found that way of dealing with bullying right away (assuming that he was indeed bullied when he was a kid. IMO he was, but I don't buy into the "Rodney was an abused kid" (as in badly beaten/sexually abused) theory). You have to deal with the bullies every day of the week and some days you just don't have it in you to fight back so Rodney may have been burnt a bit before finding a way to protect himself.
            Wow, that was a little bit too serious for a thunking thread. Sorry.
            I've been bullied too, best thing to do is ignore it, worked for me anyway.
            Rodney might've been bullied, but I can just imagine him and his fellow chess friends ganging up together and attacking the bullies with their little glass chess figures and chasing after them with their chess boards

sigpic
            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

You guys sure post fast! Love the piccies, Nothings better than spending a Monday morning in the gutter

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                Nothings better than spending a Monday morning in the gutter
                Or the night! O.K I do have some non-flesh pics.

O.K just one more of Nekkid Rodney. Hello David.

Aw, he is a great actor look at that expression. *THUNK* Oh look at the way his hair just curls up near his ear *Squee* Oh wow I am so in the Gutter!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                  Or the night! O.K I do have some non-flesh pics.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...e/6f4a783a.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...e/2a714abc.jpg

O.K just one more of Nekkid Rodney. Hello David.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...e/f5150289.jpg

Aw, he is a great actor look at that expression. *THUNK* Oh look at the way his hair just curls up near his ear *Squee* Oh wow I am so in the Gutter!!
                  I love his neck, just makes you wanna bite it and kiss it
                  *joins Rose in the gutter*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984

If you like ficcies, LiveJournal is great. There are tons of places for slash, het, gen, and weirder stuff. My favorite is a community where they take plots of Harlequin novels and put our favorite characters in the leading roles. You get plots like "Rich!Rodney kidnaps Poor!John and holds him in his castle of lurve," or "DowdyAssistant!Zelenka is in love with HighPoweredExecutive!Weir, when he has to pretend to be married to her, will sparks fly?" Thery always have great descriptions. I'm in the middle of reading one that goes "Astrophysicist Rodney McKay inherited part of the Circle A horse ranch from his uncle Marshall. No one expected him to want to keep it, especially the general manager, John Sheppard. Now, as the Rathe Land Development Corporation tries to buy up as much of Pegasus County as possible, John must convince Rodney to help him expose the corrupt conglomerate and bring his uncle's murderers to justice."

They're just good, *not all that* clean fun.
                    I second this recommendation! Some of the most delightful fic I've read recently has come from sga harlequin. I hate romance novels in general, but these are so wonderfully twisted that I can't resist them!

Comment

Hey everyone! Hope you're all happy to see me! What do you mean 'no'?! Fine then! I wont come back again!
                      Only kidding! You cant get rid of me that easily
                      Welcome back! It can only mean one thing when the thread has six new posts in just a few minutes: Mckay'sgirl is online!
                      Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                      http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...e/f5150289.jpg
                      Oh look at the way his hair just curls up near his ear *Squee*
                      Lovely! Makes me want to run my fingers through his hair ever so sightly and play with these short curly streaks...
                      Let's squee together (in the gutter)!

Bye, A.

Comment

Lovely! Makes me want to run my fingers through his hair ever so sightly and play with these short curly streaks...

Bye, A.
                        I prefer to run my fingers along that chest, mmmmm... Rodney skin

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird
                          If he was in college at ten years of age or something like that, do kids in such situations encounter much bullying? I'd think it would create other social problems for them, which makes sense in Rodney's case, since he's not especially graceful in social situations, the poor baby.
                          It's plausible to think that Rodney may have been several grades ahead in school, or even in a special school for precocious kids. The later is IMO the best because you find yourself with kids of your age and your level of intelligence. But it doesn't make you tolerant or patient for "normal" people, neither socially comfortable.

I loved the movie just for the friendship angle. I've never read the books. I was never a fan of sea-going stories. Are they fun to read?
                          I've read the 5 first books so far. Some parts are dramatic but some are so hilarious that I had tears in my eyes from laughing (which never happens while reading a book). The dialogues/situations between Aubrey and Maturin are especially funny, which is why Rodney and John remind me of them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...oys2252874.jpg
                          I love that expression on Rodney. It's the "You know I'm right why you can't see that?!" p*ssed one.

Aurore

Comment

Cause I have nothing better to do...

Rodney: No Ford! How many times do I have to tell you? I do NOT wear womens underwear!!
                            Ford: Suuuuuuuuure, whatever you say McKay

sigpic

Comment

Cause I have nothing better to do...
                              TAKE COVER! Mckay'sgirl has too much free time on her hand! Run for your life!
                              Too late...

Bye, A.

Comment

Hey all, *jumps in gutter to join other fangirls* thanks for all the great pics.

Makes me want to run my fingers through his hair ever so sightly and play with these short curly streaks...
                                Yeah he has such cute hair! I love the way it kinda curls at the back of his head. Do you think he styles it or is it just 'Natural Rodney Shine'?

Comment

Working...
                                X