• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    Ok, now I can really say it -
    *+*+*Happy birthday, Drwho'srose!*+*+*

Made something for you! Sorry, I know it's big, but please bear with me:

http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=4552669

Bye, A.
    Frack! Wow I never saw that coming. Arh! Daleks! Good thing "I'm with the genius->".

Thank you Arlessiar.

Going out to visit my parents now so see you.

Comment

MG: But...

MG:

MG: Fine! You can have him Rose *sobs* Happy Birthday! *sniffle*

MG: No

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos1013
        Hi, everyone! Just popping in to let you all know I'm not dead, and to those of you who don't know me, HI!!! And happy b-day Drwho'srose! Sadly, I'll have to stop by with the birthday teapot at another time. I'm being a terrible procrastinator, but I just made a couple of new wallpapers and I wanted to share them, then I will return to my undergroud lair where you won't hear from me again until Oct 19th, the McWeir ficathon deadline. I'm sorry I haven't been around much, I miss you guys so much, and I know I've missed out on some great discussions. Hopefully in a few months I'll be on winter break, and I'll be able to stop by much more often. Seriously, teaching at a school for "challenging" kids is one of the most stressful jobs I could imagine, and the longer I work at it the more I wonder if it's really the job I want to do for the rest of my life. I just get so frustrated with these kids when I bend over backwards for them and they don't seem to care. But anyway, I don't mean to be a downer, I just wanted to vent a little, and share my new wallpapers, so here we go:
        http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...013/banter.jpg
        http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...3/banter2a.jpg
        Heya Porthos! Nice to see you back, even if it's temporary. I don't know how you've managed to keep that job for so long, I dont think i could handle any job that requires work Good luck with it anyway
        *drools over wallpaper*

sigpic

Comment

Just popping in to post this stamp.

Comment

Thank you mg. Not sure about the head gear.

No! Rodney you don't need your clothes yet.

Comment

Comment

I've just watched CUBE two times - one time in English and a second time with the audio commentary. I was surprised and very happy that DH was also commenting, it wasn't mentioned on the cover of the DVD. And I missed the first few seconds because I hate (fear) the opening sequence and then I listened for a moment and went "Hey, wait a second, you know THAT voice!" I went back to the start and when he introduced himself I beamed and did a little happy dance.
                Making that movie must have been very exhausting but definitely interesting. Obviously they had a very tight schedule, and when Vincenzo Natali mentions that they only had three takes for a scene, David "complains" and says that maybe the others had three but that he certainly didn't!
                I love that David's longtime friend Vincenzo said that for the reason of their friendship David was something like a favorite son on this movie - with the downside that he got abused a lot during the filming! And everyone who's seen that film will agree to that! But obviously our very professional David endured everything without complaining and was acting as fantastic as always. And they say the same about him on the set of SGA now. How I admire that man! I'm sure, if I had that job I wouldn't be able not to whine a little when things are very exhausting or difficult.

And while I watched the film in English I noticed that he says something in German, which, of course, always went by unnoticed when I watched the dubbed version!
                EDIT: Although I don't really like what he says. It's a little overused.

Why oh why do I always feel the urge to cuddle him when I watch this movie? He's so adorable! And, as some of you might now, I'm a whumper at heart. Nothing like a whumped DH in a film!

MG - your "I have to let Rodney go" pictures are really funny!

Bye, A.
                Last edited by Arlessiar; 06 October 2005, 12:11 AM. Reason: Addition
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

so MG, you *are* gonna let me have Rodney for my b-day right...pwease, i will give him back when i am done with him and i promise it will be the *real* Rodney too

Woot! My bday is October 21 (in 17 days)
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey all, just popping in to catch up on the thread. MG loved the give back Rodney pics and as it's still the 4th here happy birthday DrWho'sRose.

I really want to see Cube but my crappy video shop doesn't have it cos it's "too old" apparently.Oo I hate that shop . Well keep on with the Thunking (and the whumping Arlessiar)

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE!!!!

My local video store has Cube, but I didn't know it was classifed as a horror film either
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                        Thank you mg. Not sure about the head gear.
                        Its there for a reason, use your imagination!

I've just watched CUBE two times - one time in English and a second time with the audio commentary. I was surprised and very happy that DH was also commenting, it wasn't mentioned on the cover of the DVD.
                        He did a commentary?! I need a paypal!!
                        Why oh why do I always feel the urge to cuddle him when I watch this movie? He's so adorable! And, as some of you might now, I'm a whumper at heart. Nothing like a whumped DH in a film!
                        Bye, A.
                        I just wanna hug him anyway

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                          He did a commentary?! I need a paypal!!
                          Yep, but you have to get the right set. Apparently the only verson to have DH commentary is the red cover edition of Cube, so keep that in mind when tracking down the dvd.

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                            He did a commentary?!
                            Yes, at least on my DVD version. He did it together with Vincenzo Natali and someone else whose name I have forgotten.
                            Originally posted by strivaria
                            Yep, but you have to get the right set. Apparently the only verson to have DH commentary is the red cover edition of Cube, so keep that in mind when tracking down the dvd.
                            I have the Region 2 DVD with a black and white cover. Languages are German and English and there are the audio commentary and some specials (deleted scenes for example) on it.

Bye, A.
                            Last edited by Arlessiar; 04 October 2005, 12:34 PM.
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

i just need to go rent/see some more DH films...i haven't seen them all yet

any recommendations????
                              sigpic

Comment

I have the Region 2 DVD with a black and white cover. Languages are German and English and there are the audio commentary and some specials (deleted scenes for example) on it.
                                Ahhh, interesting. I was told there was one version of it that didn't have the commentary... maybe a new R1 release or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X