Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKay's girl
    No BB! I dunno how you survive
    Well it is BB but it isn't what you would call High Speed! It is a whole lot better than Dial-up and cheaper! I would never go back to Dial-up but I would love High Speed internet one day.
    Thats what Imean, he sped up delivery by 20% (he loves maths )
    Its sped to 50% now!
    Yes I thought that was what you meant.

Comment

I've got my other cousin to send it to me and its nearly here!

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I've got my other cousin to send it to me and its nearly here!

Don't you just love your relatives? It's a good world out there when we have so many helpful relatives! I'm positive you will love it once you see it!

Night all,

Alex

PS here is a last Rodney pic from Conversion...

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22

Don't you just love your relatives? It's a good world out there when we have so many helpful relatives! I'm positive you will love it once you see it!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...n/Conver07.jpg
          Yup, relatives are great!

Aurora spoilers-
          Spoiler:
          Rodney should wear white more, he looks so hot in it! It's shame the Ancients didnt live, they seemed really nice compared to the ascended ones

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Hi there!

Sorry for my lack of thunking today (and in the last days). I just returned home and now I have a million different things to do - but I needed to drop by and say hello.

Haven't seen Aurora yet. My relatives are, eh, a bit slow lately.
            But I'm already looking forward to that ep. Have seen some pics and yes, Rodney looks yummy in white!

A bit late, but:

~*~WELCOME to this thread, Lexa Jayde!~*~

Bye, A.

P.S. Did anyone else notice that the GW "freezing site" problem seems to be gone? Haven't had it in many days now. If they really solved that problem then "Yeah GW"!
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Welcome to the thread of McKay, Lexa Jayde Enjoy your stay!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I think I found the original version of this dignity shot, without the hearts:

Good that there are always so many HOT dignity shots on this thread, because it's slowly getting colder now in Germany. Goodbye summer, goodbye short-sleeved shirts. Yep, the fall is on the doorstep, and I need warm thoughts!
                If I had to guess I'd say the gutter must be a really warm place.

Bye, A.

PS. I just notice that I'm wearing jeans and a long-sleeved shirt under my t-shirt, just like DH/RM on this incredibly hot promo pic! Ah yes, the Rodneyism in my life!

Comment

Hehehe...I have the PSed version of that dignity shot (I snurched it that is...someone else made it)

sigpic

Comment

Good morning. Love the dignity with or without the hearts. With or without the boxers. What!? Haha, in the gutter and it isn't even 8am yet.

Comment

Good morning Rose! You just got up?
                      Well, it's nearly midnight here but I cannot sleep. I'm too upset because of different things. Need some Rodney (made a few caps today):

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                        Good morning Rose! You just got up?
                        Well, it's nearly midnight here but I cannot sleep. I'm too upset because of different things. Need some Rodney (made a few caps today):

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...r/Rodney24.jpg

Bye, A.
                        Aw, hope it's not too bad I would post my own pics to cheer you up but I haven't got time in fact I am going to be late again for work. I am not getting employee of the month, haha.

I love that pic his eyes *Thunk*

See you.

Comment

Well I am going to be late I missed my bus! Haha, dam. Oh well may as well post some piccies. This will put a smile on your face animal lover Rodney.

Aw, the poor mice.

This is what I am doing right now having coffee in front of the computer.

I wish I was drinking this!

URL because of size.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/ec7010a8.jpg

Comment

Ooh I just noticed that one of the new pics behind the "GateWorld Forum" at the top of the screen is the wine drinking one of Rodney that I just posted with the dip kissing scene from 'Duet' behind him if that makes sense. Haha, why not the other kiss? I want the other kiss.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                              Aw, hope it's not too bad
                              No, no, not too bad, nothing really serious, just many small and annoying things. Problems with authorities (job center, health insurance company), computer problems, still no job to be found, some misunderstandings, too much to think of, PMS...
                              And I'm annoyed because I had to discover today that obviously many people can't read and publish things of me elsewhere on the net without asking. Fanfiction for example. I wouldn't mind that they publish it, quite the opposite, but I like to be asked first, and if they have to publish it without asking then please without changing it or leaving out the disclaimer or the author.
                              And remember the McKay fanquiz I made? Someone posted it on another forum. Not really a big problem, although it would have been great to know it so that I can read the new answers, too. But it was also changed. Some of the options for the answers were left out.
                              I know I'm maybe a little overprotective when it comes to things into which I invested time and effort. But I'm really not a complicated person and normally I'm very open for requests and one can ask me for very many things if one just ASKS.

OK, enough of that. Sorry for the rant. I'm just a little angry at the moment, and maybe a little tired. Back to thunking.

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                              Ooh I just noticed that one of the new pics behind the "GateWorld Forum" at the top of the screen is the wine drinking one of Rodney that I just posted with the dip kissing scene from 'Duet' behind him if that makes sense.
                              Really? Haven't seen it yet. *refreshes site*
                              They also have this funny pic of him with the green glasses in there now.

Bye, A.

Comment

Very nice piccies Drwho'swrose
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X