No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Rose! You're on finally Unfortunately I've got to go in 30min, I've got school I could always miss it again

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
      Hey Rose! You're on finally Unfortunately I've got to go in 30min, I've got school I could always miss it again
      Well I have been lurking on GW most of the day while at work. I don't think you should miss school to stay on GW. It will still be here when you finish. Rodney wont, I will take him with me back to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        Well I have been lurking on GW most of the day while at work. I don't think you should miss school to stay on GW. It will still be here when you finish. Rodney wont, I will take him with me back to bed.
        What?! But I need Rodney for school, I've chem *snatches Rodney* He's mine

sigpic

Comment

Or like I mentioned in teapot thread we could start a thread.
          We have a teapot thread? Since when and where?
          Originally posted by McKay'sgirl
          Porthos is too busy to be on, dunno whats happened to purpleyin. I haven't seen ra-hanna, ToasterOnFire, Renunet and strivaria recently.
          Maybe Rose overslept?
          Where are Gate Trippin', Celestial and Meredith?
          Oh, I see Rose is online now! Great! Unfortunately I have to leave soon. But I'll be back in a few hours.
          Gate Trippin' and Meredith can't be here due to personal matters, both hope they'll be on again soon. Celestial has found a job and has a family that needs her time, so she cannot be here very often now.
          Wow, on the day I finally find a job I'll be very sad, 'cause I won't have much time for thunking any longer then.
          Originally posted by Mckay'sgirl
          Unfortunately I've got to go in 30min, I've got school I could always miss it again
          Oh no, not again!

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

O.K you have Rodney I'll have David!!!

Comment

Fine by me Rose
              Originally posted by Arlessiar
              We have a teapot thread? Since when and where?
              'Teapot' is just the nickname for the 'Say something about the person above you' thread,.

sigpic

Comment

Well bye everyone, getting late for school

sigpic

Comment

Well bye everyone, getting late for school
                  Have fun.

So everyone is leaving and I am just arriving, story of my life!

Comment

Sorry! I'll be back in a few hours. See you then!

*sings* "I'll soon be back to thunk again, I can't tell you exactly when, but while I'm gone I'll think of you, and one thing's clear, of Rodney too!"

*ducks and runs*
                    Bye, A.
                    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Sorry! I'll be back in a few hours. See you then!

*sings* "I'll soon be back to thunk again, I can't tell you exactly when, but while I'm gone I'll think of you, and one thing's clear, of Rodney too!"

*ducks and runs*
                      Bye, A.
                      With singing like that I would duck for cover too!

Bye.

Well I guess it is just me and David, well that isn't so bad.

Hmm, nearly dinner time so...bye.

Comment

More non spoilery caps from Aurora.

Let's have a show of hands.

My kind of guy:
                        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                          More non spoilery caps from Aurora.

Let's have a show of hands.
                          Ah...he has so many nice body parts....the arms....the hands....

*stares at the hands some more*

Right I'm must stop slacking and get back to work. Being an ICT teacher does has it's advantages though - there's always chance for a bit of sneaky thunking!
                          sigpic
                          by Kaaatie

Comment

Wait, I was a little inaccurate in my last post. That was a show of hand, not hands.

Here are hands.

Oops, back to one hand.

That console always reminds me of an organ keyboard.

My kind of guy:
                            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Nice caps watcher

Have fun.

I know what you mean, noones ever on while I'm on GW and all the posting goes on while I'm asleep
                              I'm currently on break/recess, chemistry was a nightmare! We had to do an experiment, I really hate those, I always do something wrong

sigpic

Comment

Don't we praise him on a daily base already? Not that I couldn't repeat it over and over again!

< snip >

And another thing: Where is everyone? I kow that Gate Trippin', Celestial and Meredith can't be here very often at the moment, but I've got the feeling that there are more people missing.
                                I'd have no problems waxing rhapsodic about him if it got him to come out of hiding.

And, uh.. yeah, I'm here, just lurking a bit. Had a lot going on at work these past few weeks and snuck in a trip home to see the folks and hurricane damage for myself. Haven't had enough energy to devote to proper thunking.

Comment

Working...
                                X