Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
    He's an Atheist, he would never even think of using that! How is that even possible? All the passwords I have to give need at least 4 letters. I think it is Sam related.
    Well the list is from the film Hackers and that's some time ago... I think people using that isn't so much about belief in God but that they are God, which I thought suited Rodney somewhat. Science is almost like his religion and he does know almost everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
      Well the list is from the film Hackers and that's some time ago... I think people using that isn't so much about belief in God but that they are God, which I thought suited Rodney somewhat. Science is almost like his religion and he does know almost everything.
      Haha, I'll pay that. I did like the suggestion that he would use his own name. Could be Lemons or Citrus.

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
        Hey SGC,

I really love your Southpark Rodneys!

Where do you make them? How do you make them? I'd really love to be able to make some to be used as icons!

Girls, I'm working late today (still here and it's past 9.15pm in Sydney), so pls keep thunking. I am really enjoying all the piccies.

Take care

Alex.
        Okay i will tell you, or will I???

If you want Rodney ones made just ask me in here or PM me, for other Atlantis crew ask and i will see what i can do, i havent tried to do Sg-1 yet

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
          Okay i will tell you, or will I???

If you want Rodney ones made just ask me in here or PM me, for other Atlantis crew ask and i will see what i can do, i havent tried to do Sg-1 yet
          Why the secret? You can go here to the Official site (which is O.K)

http://images.southparkstudios.com/games/create/

or here to some guys site which is better if you can use Screen shot (cap) to save. Oh this is in German but I think it has an English option.

http://www.planearium2.de/flash/spstudio.html

There are dozens of sites on the Internet anyway but I use these.

Comment

Well he is Jimmy to me now. Dr Jimmy Kavanaugh, so when you read a fic and he is referred to as Jimmy you will know it's me. Ooh Willow, Rodney & Jimmy. Purpleyin you have started something I don't think I can stop.

Back on topic...mcalex22 enjoy.

Hehe, I love it.

Turning the other cheek.

And just because he is so hot in his this gear, ruff!

*THUNK*

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Rubber Duck quiz!! - http://www.captainquack.com/quiz.php

I got Smart Duck, I'm the smartest duck in the tub

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Wordsmit2
                His first name was Peter in "The Secret Lives of Scientists" (a M/Z slash fic). It was nominated for a 2005 Stargate Fan Award. Good fic, darkly humorous.
                Could you provide a link for that story? I did a search on Wraithbait but found nothing and then I did a general search on google with no results but I did find a website titled the secret lives of lobsters.
                "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

YAY MG is here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                    Could you provide a link for that story? I did a search on Wraithbait but found nothing and then I did a general search on google with no results but I did find a website titled the secret lives of lobsters.
                    Yep it's here (Warning for slash and adult content)

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl

You know I had to take that test! (thanks for the linky! ) I'm a classic duck. I do have to say I had to go with unsure about being a sculptor or a rocket scientist. I am an artist but it would be cool to be a scientist. (Okay I admit I want to be like Rodney. Why are you giving me the eyebrow? Oh alright I just want to be WITH Rodney. )
                      "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                      Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                        Yep it's here (Warning for slash and adult content)
                        THANK YOU! I'm sending you a mental hug for that!

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl

Oh God! You are too much man. Alright I did it. I got Inventive Duck - I make other Ducks wonder!! Wonder what I am doing these stupid quizzes for.

Comment

Well I am going to bed and I am taking Rodney with me. I am taking this Rodney.

Maybe this one too just for fun.

I want to see how long it takes me to put a smile on his face.

Goodnight.

Comment

Well I am going to bed and I am taking Rodney with me. I am taking this Rodney.

Maybe this one too just for fun.

I want to see how long it takes me to put a smile on his face.

Goodnight.
                              goodnight *is off to bed too* hmm... i'll think i'll take the snarky rodney with me this time... night all

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Heres another!!

There was a problem with Image Shack and it didnt want to work so see attachment
                                Last edited by Stricken; 14 December 2005, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X