OK. That's it. I'm blind now. Thanks.

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
      OK. That's it. I'm blind now. Thanks.

Bye, A.
      O.K I was waiting I thought with your last post , she hasn't seen it yet! Haha, Oh no I am really crying (with laughter) I can't see the dam Keyboard. She needs to be stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
        I made McKay the princess cause he was in a dress earlier on
        Drwho'srose- ra-hanna's right, STOP WITH THE IDEAS! Just look at what you did!!-
        http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45...ther/shrek.jpg
        Poor David, he's going to need regular appointments with a shrek, I mean a shrink after viewing this thread!!
        Oh sweet Jes...! You're right. McKay is sooo the girl.
        "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
        "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
        Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
        Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
        "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
        Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
        Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
        (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Thanks for welcoming me back to the *thunk*!

I don't believe you did that!
          A fairy-tale match made in heaven!

You're putting the blame on Meredith???

Bye, A., sitting in a cloud of scent of my bf's shower gel. The bottle toppled down and the COMPLETE content dripped out slowly and spread on the bathroom floor. Nobody noticed that until I walked into that mess. Barefoot. It's really fun to wash away shower gel. A contradiction in terms. And so MUCH shower gel is even more fun. It's like living with the ghostbusters. Slimy and slick, and one drop of water and you can define the word "foam" completely new. Well, at least the bathroom smells very good now. And the rest of the rooms too.
          Funny you should mention them, I've been working on a new SGA sig with a crossover with the Ghostbusters Fortunately you dont have to see it since you're blind

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
          O.K I was waiting I thought with your last post , she hasn't seen it yet! Haha, Oh no I am really crying (with laughter) I can't see the dam Keyboard. She needs to be stopped.
          No chance! As long as this thread exists I'm the Unstopable Girl!!

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Funny you should mention them, I've been working on a new SGA sig with a crossover with the Ghostbusters Fortunately you dont have to see it since you're blind

No chance! As long as this thread exists I'm the Unstopable Girl!!
            What was McKay's quote from Hide and Seek...in*vin*cible! Somebody got a jolt of green glowy stuff today. tee hee
            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
              What was McKay's quote from Hide and Seek...in*vin*cible! Somebody got a jolt of green glowy stuff today. tee hee
              Actually its in-vun-era-ble

sigpic

Comment

Tell me were you sane before you came here?
                Barely. But this thread made things even worse!
                I'm also crying with laughter, good thing I'm alone at home!
                But what could stop the highly talented Queen of Photoshop?! We're powerless! Maybe a visit from a very embarrassed DH might be the only help! On his knees at her doorstep, pleading and begging her to stop...

ra-hanna, funny name this kiwi thing! And I'm glad you liked the pics with my "dates". Imagine how my parents and my bf looked when I told them what I was planning to do with those pics! But they didn't say much, they are used to a lot of crazy ideas from me!

Oh, I forgot about not so ancient's cookies! Thanks! I love cookies! --> O *munch*
                Want some candy in return? --> >o<

Did anyone see the new promo pics from "Conversion" that are floating around? Rodney looks great, his arms folded, the dark shirt...

Bye, A.

P.S. Ahhh, posting is really difficult sometimes on GW...
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

To make up for the horrific manipulations here's a pic from the upcoming episode Trinity -

McKay AND a computer *insert lotsa drool*

sigpic

Comment

I'm also crying with laughter, good thing I'm alone at home!
                    But what could stop the highly talented Queen of Photoshop?! We're powerless! Maybe a visit from a very embarrassed DH might be the only help! On his knees at her doorstep, pleading and begging her to stop...
                    Oh in that case I will have to get photoshop and ....

P.S. Ahhh, posting is really difficult sometimes on GW...
                    Do you mean because of the freezing screens or just because of McKay's girl? Haha. Sorry Mg.

Comment

Actually its in-vun-era-ble
                      Danget! I knew I had it wrong. And actually it's in·vul·ner·a·ble. (gotchya!) Figured it was *in*something and invincible was the first word that came to mind.

Unstopable, invulnerable, invincible.....They all describe Hewlett thunkers! I mean come on. we made him the number one hottie in the pegasus galaxy. That website told us so.

Funny: I looked up invulnerable to double check the spelling and the dictionary used IMPREGNABLE to help describe it. NOW I know it has nothing to do with being pregnant. But you don't want to know the first thought I had when I saw that word and thought of Rodney. Especially after seeing all the manips w/ him in a dress! LOL!
                      Last edited by ra-hanna; 19 August 2005, 05:34 AM. Reason: Alright! Who took my pants?

Comment

Do you mean because of the freezing screens or just because of McKay's girl? Haha. Sorry Mg.
                        *is shocked*

Arlessiar- I wouldnt call myself the Queen of photoshop, mazzmatazz will always rule photoshop! I'm just a professional wannabe

sigpic

Comment

Danget! I knew I had it wrong. And actually it's in·vul·ner·a·ble. (gotchya!) Figured it was *in*something and invincible was the first word that came to mind.

Unstopable, invulnerable, invincible.....They all describe Hewlett thunkers! I mean come on. we made him the number one hottie in the pegasus galaxy. That website told us so.
                          DH made himself the hottie And NO DH, its not cause of good writing, its cause of YOU!! Stop being so damn modest!

Funny: I looked up invulnerable to double check the spelling and the dictionary used IMPREGNABLE to help describe it. NOW I know it has nothing to do with being pregnant. But you don't want to know the first thought I had when I saw that word and thought of Rodney. Especially after seeing all the manips w/ him in a dress! LOL!
                          must stay off photoshop... must stay off photoshop... must stay off photoshop... must stay off photoshop...

sigpic

Comment

*is shocked*
                            Aw, only jokin' loved the piccy of John and *Drools* Rodney.
                            Aw they say on the GW homepage that Rodney screws up in this ep.
                            Hmm, people not going to be happy with our Rodney, we may have to go forth and defend him. Of course he may have done something indefensible.
                            Aw, major changes ahead, geez just when we thought he was back to normal. Well for Dr Rodney McKay!

Comment

DH made himself the hottie And NO DH, its not cause of good writing, its cause of YOU!! Stop being so damn modest!
                              Amen sister friend. AMEN!

must stay off photoshop... must stay off photoshop... must stay off photoshop... must stay off photoshop...
                              What have I done!

Comment

Aw, only jokin' loved the piccy of John and *Drools* Rodney.
                                Aw they say on the GW homepage that Rodney screws up in this ep.
                                Hmm, people not going to be happy with our Rodney, we may have to go forth and defend him. Of course he may have done something indefensible.
                                Aw, major changes ahead, geez just when we thought he was back to normal. Well for Dr Rodney McKay!
                                Poor Rodney, he's never going to be the same again If his ego is anything like mine this is going to haunt him for ages

What have I done!
                                I am trying my best not to but the pull of photoshop is too great!
                                musn't give in...musn't give in...musn't give in...musn't give in...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X