X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, last one.

I have GOT to meet this man some day!

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652

Don't get me wrong, but Rodney sorta looks like he's going to do the "Linda Blair throwing up thing" any moment...

The Rodney pics in the car were a great success, btw. *g*
      Do you remember? Hopping for our lives. Yeah? All that hopping? Remember hopping for your life? Yeah?! Hop? ... No?

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
        Can Rodney look any hotter? Two of my favorite guys on Atlantis.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...yandCarson.jpg
        Is it just me or do they look like they're having a 'who can stay on one foot the longest' match?

sigpic
        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker
          Anyways, not my best work, but it was fun to put together:

1050x1680

or

768x1024

Cheers!
          *points* Black shirt! Black shirt! I have no idea why I love that thing so, but I do. The black shirt suits him so well.
          sigpic
          by Kaaatie

Comment

Hello all,

Did someone say Brown Shirt? Hmm, I wonder what Teyla's looking at...!

And what the heck, an oldie with nice chest hair... Rodney and his baby blues Aw shucks he's so cute!

THUNK. Good night all.

Alex

Comment

Wheee, I'm alive again! The doctors managed to revive me after I collapsed due to excessive thunking! But what a lovely experience this thunking was, wouldn't wanna miss it. Denim!Rodney - yeah!
              OMG is this man lovely! Thanks for posting the pics here on this thread!

I just had my personal Atlantis day. I visited the examination office and they have this very futuristic looking corridor where the lights go on by a perfectly hidden motion detector. I always feel like having the ATA gene and visiting Atlantis when I walk through this corridor! And after that I was walking over a large square which is called "Johannes Selenka Platz", and since the german "s" is pronounced like the english "z" it sounds like Zelenka when you speak it.
              Yes, I'm definitely thinking too much about SGA.

A few days ago thistledown posted a link to one of those doll creator sites on the CB/PM thunk thread (http://elouai.com/doll-makers/boy-doll-maker.php) and she made a lovely Carson doll. I couldn't resist and made some Rodney dolls (and John, Carson and Elizabeth too).

Rodney in his "Redemption" outfit:

Rodney with Liz, John and Carson:

Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

First off, thanks for all the wonderful pics. I had trouble with my computer for a couple of days and I missed getting on the thread. But what a wonderful way to start my work day. Of course, it's a little hard to concentrate now, expecially after seeing the pic of Rodney in jeans!!!! Quite took my breathe away and made my mind wander off onto thoughts that had nothing what so ever to do with work!!

I just got the latest issue of Stargate magazine. It had a nice centerfold pic. of the first season team with Ford. Rodney looked very delectable in it. Had some snippits of upcoming episodes: Hive (the Jan. season opener, I think) seems to be another McKay wumping episode.

Oh well, must go now and get to work. although I have the feeling that it will be very hard to do, what with all the sighing I seem to be doing after seeing those pics!

Thanks again.

Nancy

Comment

Originally posted by Gorengirl
                  I just got the latest issue of Stargate magazine. It had a nice centerfold pic. of the first season team with Ford. Rodney looked very delectable in it. Had some snippits of upcoming episodes: Hive (the Jan. season opener, I think) seems to be another McKay wumping episode.
                  I just posted a link to a transcript of the SG mag article "One day in the life of Paul McGillion" on the CB/PM thread. Yep, it seems as if this will be a whumping episode for Rodney! I mean, things like
                  Spoiler:
                  "strapped to a gurney" and "withdrawal symptoms"
                  sound promising!
                  Judging from PM's little article he and DH had a lot of fun while filming these challenging scenes! Can't wait to see it!

Bye, A.
                  ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                  ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar

Rodney in his "Redemption" outfit:

How cute, and with the pointing finger! Love 'em!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gorengirl

Where do you get that magazine? I'd like to find one. How is it going to be a McKay wumping episode?? I am dying to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamara
                        Where do you get that magazine? I'd like to find one. How is it going to be a McKay wumping episode?? I am dying to know.
                        According to the interview it appears that in Hive,
                        Spoiler:
                        Rodney is strapped to a gurney as he's suffering withdrawal symptoms.
                        I'd say that qualifies for whumpage.

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                          According to the interview it appears that in Hive,
                          Spoiler:
                          Rodney is strapped to a gurney as he's suffering withdrawal symptoms.
                          I'd say that qualifies for whumpage.
                          Spoiler:
                          Does it say what he's suffering withdrawal symptoms from?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                            Spoiler:
                            Does it say what he's suffering withdrawal symptoms from?
                            Nope. I figure we'll hear more about it later on though as I think Hive is the premier of the second half of the season? What I mentioned in my previous post came from the PM interview and that's all he said about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                              Oh and saw this interview - not new but I don't remember the different link I had to the transcription last having a copy of the audio of it, which this does!
                              I had never read/heard this interview before and it was a wonderful treat.
                              David Hewlett is deliciously geeky.
                              You know what? At first, a few weeks ago, it was all about Rodney but now I'm starting to really dig DH. The more I read his interviews, the more I like him

Tracker: it's a very cute wallpaper (then Rodney himself is cute, so). I think I'm going to rotate it with the Sleeping!Rodney one on my PC.
                              Aurore

Comment

Originally posted by Aurore
                                I had never read/heard this interview before and it was a wonderful treat.
                                David Hewlett is deliciously geeky.
                                You know what? At first, a few weeks ago, it was all about Rodney but now I'm starting to really dig DH. The more I read his interviews, the more I like him
                                You're not alone, he's starting to sound like the perfect guy
                                Last edited by iLemon; 24 August 2005, 12:35 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X