Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
    So...do we want to start on the 5th? Have a week just for Rising?
    The fifth sounds perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Cil View Post

sueKay
      RodneyisGodney
      Gwen1984
      Replicator Fifth
      Cil
      Look at us all!! This is going to be fun!

Comment

Sorry, but your tags are still not right!
        What tags? For what? Fixed.

Yeah I'm going to go back through it again and make sure I've caught all the typos
        Pay attention to the date. "September 2st" This only happened once, if I recall.

Option #2, the Fifth, sounds good to me too only I seem to have misplaced my disc with the first 4 episodes of season 1 and I really wanted to watch Rising back when I did my own little re-watch. I will search for it, see if I can find before then. I'm notorious for putting discs in other disc's cases. As in, popping NCIS out of my dvd player, putting SGA in dvd player or computer and putting NCIS in SGA disc's spot. Yeah, I'm bad.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          What tags? For what?

Pay attention to the date. "September 2st" This only happened once, if I recall.

Option #2, the Fifth, sounds good to me too only I seem to have misplaced my disc with the first 4 episodes of season 1 and I really wanted to watch Rising back when I did my own little re-watch. I will search for it, see if I can find before then. I'm notorious for putting discs in other disc's cases. As in, popping NCIS out of my dvd player, putting SGA in dvd player or computer and putting NCIS in SGA disc's spot. Yeah, I'm bad.
          Is there a reason we are capitalizing "Fifth" ? I don't mind I just think its cute

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
            Is there a reason we are capitalizing "Fifth" ? I don't mind I just think its cute
            Mine is a reference to you of course.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

What tags? For what? Fixed.

I do that too...discovered not 1, but 2 missing volumes of SG-1 Season 5 earlier today...And I haven't watched Season 5 in 3 or more years!!!!

If you have Netflix Atlantis should be there (well it is in the UK at least! )
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I do that too...discovered not 1, but 2 missing volumes of SG-1 Season 5 earlier today...And I haven't watched Season 5 in 3 or more years!!!!
                Good to see I'm not the only one!

I don't.

Some Rodney art I made a wee while ago and just...didn't think to post it in here.

This one has Shep in it, hope you don't mind...

For size...
                Spoiler:
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

One more I forgot about...

sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Mine is a reference to you of course.
                    aww thanks <3

I don't have Netflix but, I have season 1 and 2 and I can buy the rest tomorrow since I get paid

I was doing an SG1 re-watch so that's why I haven't seen them in so long.
                    Good to see I'm not the only one!

I don't.

Some Rodney art I made a wee while ago and just...didn't think to post it in here.

[IMG]http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t344/katydid29/copter%20challenges/copter-challenge-inspration-rodney_zpsmq740sg0.jpg

[IMG]http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t344/katydid29/copter%20challenges/copter-challenge-smile_zps7elosbid.jpg

This one has Shep in it, hope you don't mind...
                    [IMG]http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t344/katydid29/copter%20challenges/fun-copterchallenge_zpswsia5xqn.jpg[/

For size...
                    [SPOILERS][IMG]http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t344/katydid29/copter%20challenges/copter-challenge-comicbook_zpspxjwbyfs.jpgSPOILERS]
                    no your not! The discs need to be protected from scratches. and I think to myself "I'll put them I the right cases after"

lovely fan art! a few are blocked thanks to my work's internet filter but, whatever >.< I'll see them when I get home in 30 minuets.

Comment

Fantastic sigs RodneyIsGodney
                      sigpic

Comment

One more I forgot about...

[IMG]http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t344/katydid29/copter%20challenges/drmckay_zps0434b68f.jpg
                        all of them are very nice! I need to make some new signatures, its been awhile

Comment

I used to make signatures all the time, now I'm lucky if I do one a year :\

RodneyIsGodney - I'm sure I made one for you once
                          sigpic

Comment

aww thanks <3
                            Welcome.

I don't have Netflix but, I have season 1 and 2 and I can buy the rest tomorrow since I get paid
                            Cool!

I was doing an SG1 re-watch so that's why I haven't seen them in so long.
                            I haven't done one of those in ages...don't know when or if I will again.

no your not!

The discs need to be protected from scratches. and I think to myself "I'll put them In the right cases after"
                            Same here!

lovely fan art! a few are blocked thanks to my work's internet filter but, whatever >.< I'll see them when I get home in 30 minuets.
                            Thank you. And, that's a bummer.

Fantastic sigs RodneyIsGodney
                            Thanks!

all of them are very nice! I need to make some new signatures, its been awhile
                            Thank you! And, yes you do.

I used to make signatures all the time, now I'm lucky if I do one a year :\
                            I make sigs all the time thanks to mrscopterdoc's challenges.

RodneyIsGodney - I'm sure I made one for you once
                            I'm sure you did.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Some sigs I made years ago:

And some I made for other people:

And yup, RodneyIsGodney, here's the one I made you what seems like a million years ago now!!

sigpic

Comment

I made this a couple of years for Fandemonium's Legacy series of novels (IMO a must-read for all McKay fans)

In brackets for SPOILERS!!!

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X