No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, sorry, just had a head like scrambled eggs these last couple of weeks...

What episode is everyone up to?
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Poisoning The Well!
      1. The Hoffans
      2. And we switch characterizations again to Caring About others Rodney. I like this one.
      3. I never noticed that all of Rodney's credits images are from Childhood's End.
      4. I think Rodney is intimidated by how close they are...heh...
      5. Dr. McCoy=Carson, lol.
      6. And Carson is in love.
      7. Awkward Rodney.
      8. These look like the same tunnels that the Genii will use...
      9. Why are they keeping Steve around?
      10. Blinking, lol.
      11. Scotland: beautiful but an acquired taste...
      12. Hello Clarice and science montague!!
      13. Moral Dilemma!! I'm not sure I like how John is so ready to dismiss the Geneva Convention with absolutely no hesitation. Military mindset, maybe?
      14. Where was Rodney all this time?
      15. These people seriously need to listen to Carson. Seems they only hear what they want to.
      16. Maybe Rodney is off doing important astrophysics stuffs?
      17. Or maybe eating?
      18. RIP Steve...
      19. Wow, John felt bad for a Wraith!
      20. And hubris is the downfall of the Hoffans...
      21. Hubris and general stupidity.
      22. Was David Hewlett off filming something else?
      23. Liar politician!!
      24. And Rodney magically appears in the hall as though he was there the whole time...

Comment

For Throwback Thursday (the Hewlett version) and in honor of Halloween, a Cupid costumed David from "Where the Heart Is" (1990).

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
          For Throwback Thursday (the Hewlett version) and in honor of Halloween, a Cupid costumed David from "Where the Heart Is" (1990).

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/watcher652/David%20Hewlett/Where%20The%20Heart%20Is/wheretheheartis05720edit.jpg[/IMG]
          I've seen it before but, its still amazing!! XD

Comment

Originally posted by Gwen1984 View Post
            Poisoning The Well!
            1. The Hoffans
            2. And we switch characterizations again to Caring About others Rodney. I like this one.
            3. I never noticed that all of Rodney's credits images are from Childhood's End.
            4. I think Rodney is intimidated by how close they are...heh...
            5. Dr. McCoy=Carson, lol.
            6. And Carson is in love.
            7. Awkward Rodney.
            8. These look like the same tunnels that the Genii will use...
            9. Why are they keeping Steve around?
            10. Blinking, lol.
            11. Scotland: beautiful but an acquired taste...
            12. Hello Clarice and science montague!!
            13. Moral Dilemma!! I'm not sure I like how John is so ready to dismiss the Geneva Convention with absolutely no hesitation. Military mindset, maybe?
            14. Where was Rodney all this time?
            15. These people seriously need to listen to Carson. Seems they only hear what they want to.
            16. Maybe Rodney is off doing important astrophysics stuffs?
            17. Or maybe eating?
            18. RIP Steve...
            19. Wow, John felt bad for a Wraith!
            20. And hubris is the downfall of the Hoffans...
            21. Hubris and general stupidity.
            22. Was David Hewlett off filming something else?
            23. Liar politician!!
            24. And Rodney magically appears in the hall as though he was there the whole time...
            2. we all like that one
            3. I never noticed that until this watch too O_O
            5. lol XD
            7. that just makes him cuter <3
            8. Most likely! they do reuse sets!
            9. if this was the Wraith Worshiper thread I'd say something lol >.>
            11. very true
            13. perhaps. it seems odd to me.
            14.,16.,17.,22. I didn't remember Rodney being this absent in this episode
            19. aww
            23. whats new? rarely are politicians portrayed favorably in SG

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
              2. we all like that one
              3. I never noticed that until this watch too O_O
              5. lol XD
              7. that just makes him cuter <3
              8. Most likely! they do reuse sets!
              9. if this was the Wraith Worshiper thread I'd say something lol >.>
              11. very true
              13. perhaps. it seems odd to me.
              14.,16.,17.,22. I didn't remember Rodney being this absent in this episode
              19. aww
              23. whats new? rarely are politicians portrayed favorably in SG

He wasn't completely absent, but he was missing a lot. Like when they fed the guy to Steve, the rest of AR-1 was there, but I didn't see him. After that I didn't see him again until the end. I just thought it was strange.

Comment

Rodney first meets Perna in "Poisoning the Well."

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Sorry for the continued absence...there aren't enough hours in the day. I'll be trying to help get this rewatch back on track!!
                  sigpic

Comment

It would be a nice distraction from NaNoWriMo!

What episode is everyone on?

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                      Sorry for the continued absence...there aren't enough hours in the day. I'll be trying to help get this rewatch back on track!!
                      I understand. it got busy at work and I fell behind. I'm off tomorrow so I will catch up!

Comment

I'm all caught up. Everyone still doing this?

Comment

Where are we?

Comment

My bad...sorry had little motivation for just about anything these last few weeks...My NaNoWriMo got scrubbed at under 3,000 words, that's how bad I've been lol!

I've noticed the last episode reviewed was Poisoning the Well, so I'm going to watch Underground and then post my thoughts on it
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay...this episode was a bit McKay light, but here's some observations:

1. Teyla: "They are best known for a bean known as tava."
                              McKay: "Java?!"
                              Sheppard: "Ta-va"
                              2. Sheppard awkwardly hitting on Sora...okay.
                              3. “I wasn't hitting on your daughter,” Oh yes Sheppard you totally were.
                              4. “Oh please my side, you slay me!”
                              5. Oh I miss those opening credits!!
                              6. Chief O'Brien!!!!
                              7. Rodney rolling his eyes at Cowen
                              8. C-4! Boom!
                              9. Just noticed Teyla giving Cowen side-eye...lol
                              10. Sheppard and McKay lost in the woods
                              11. “Everything's a shortcut in Sheppard's world.”
                              12. Of course it would be Sheppard and McKay to find the secret hatch...trouble follows these two around
                              13. Sheppard: "What kind of readings?"
                              McKay: "Palm readings"
                              14. Ermagehrd! Secret underground city!
                              15. The folded arms of defiance
                              16. “You know if people could just learn to keep their secret underground hatches locked...”
                              17. Evil Chief O'Brien!
                              18. “Are you kidding? Weapons R Us...” and he shuts up when Sheppard glares
                              19. Seconds later - “Did I mention I know almost everything about almost everything?” This time Sheppard both glares and winces.
                              20. Looks like it's time to attend the itty bitty Amish war committee
                              21. Sheppard: "You know how to make an A-bomb?"
                              McKay: "Major, most of my high school chess team could design an A-bomb"
                              22. So Sora and her dad had time to go and change after Cowen said to bring Teyla and Ford straight down?
                              23. McKay to Sheppard (on the Genii's radiation levels): “We'll be fine, just as long as you weren't planning on having any children.”
                              24. Rodney please stop telling the bad guys how to make bombs
                              25. And now for the least joyful banquet of all time
                              26. McKay: "You don't think there's lemon in this, do you?"
                              Ford: "I'm sure it's delicious."
                              McKay: "Have you seen someone in anaphylactic shock?"
                              27. Cowen wants to kill the Wraith in their sleep...Goddammit Sheppard you already woke them all up!
                              28. McKay: I built an atomic bomb for my grade six science exhibit
                              Ford: They let you do that up in Canada?
                              29. Rodney was interrogated by the CIA for his model bomb and that's how he got his first job. He must have only been 11 or 12!
                              30. Ford mumbling “they were building them anyways” is pretty cute
                              31. “Can you believe I never won the science fair?”
                              32. “I'm a dead man”
                              33. On the hive ship - “Look I don't even know if this is going to-” door opens “work”
                              34. I like how they get discovered almost immediately and the sirens go off, but by season 5 they can stroll about on Wraith ships for days, killing Wraith as they go and it's fine lol
                              35. The Genii weren't expecting those two extra jumpers...and neither was Rodney by the looks of it!
                              36. 21 Wraith ships in Atlantis' quadrant of the galaxy, but only 60 throughout...sound like the Lantean system's in the heart of Wraith Central.
                              sigpic

Comment

...Did I chase everyone away?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X