Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
    Read your fic The Party of the Year!! Loved it!
    Wish I had the time to read it. Too busy today to do much but come in here for a drive by post. This morning I painted a picture of my cat, Oliver, for my mom for Christmas then I wrapped a few more presents and now I have to make my famous sugar cookies for work tomorrow. The dough is already mixed up I'm just waiting for it to chill a bit for easier rolling. It's only 2 in the afternoon and already I'm pooped!

Oh, that smile!

I love that smiley!
    You can snurch it if you want too. If you haven't already that is.

Hero Rodney...kinda, sorta!
    Spoiler:
    Oh, that reminds me of the scene in Vengeance when Michael's bug creature attacks Rodney!

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
    I don't like that pic much. It makes me think, 'And here is my third eye.' I could PS it and make an icon, but I don't think I can be bothered...
    I already made an icon from that pic...
    Spoiler:

Made it when I first saw the pic.

I like it! That Rodney pic is one I use for an icon on my LJ (caption 'I can do this! I can do this!')
    Um...pardon my denseness but...what Rodney pic? All I see Raven's SH banner, no Rodney in sight. Nice banner btw Raven.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Wish I had the time to read it. Too busy today to do much but come in here for a drive by post. This morning I painted a picture of my cat, Oliver, for my mom for Christmas then I wrapped a few more presents and now I have to make my famous sugar cookies for work tomorrow. The dough is already mixed up I'm just waiting for it to chill a bit for easier rolling. It's only 2 in the afternoon and already I'm pooped!
      I bought and wrapped all my stuff yesterday... didn't have too much to do
      Oh, that reminds me of the scene in Vengeance when Michael's bug creature attacks Rodney!

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...9-0170xb-1.jpg
      I like that bit. But I couldn't help but be a little... disappointed
      Um...pardon my denseness but...what Rodney pic? All I see Raven's SH banner, no Rodney in sight. Nice banner btw Raven.
      The Rodney on the left, partially obscured by the P90 (you may need to increase the contrast of your monitor if you can't see it )
      McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

I bought and wrapped all my stuff yesterday... didn't have too much to do
        Lucky.

I like that bit. But I couldn't help but be a little... disappointed
        Not enough blood for ya?

The Rodney on the left, partially obscured by the P90 (you may need to increase the contrast of your monitor if you can't see it )
        Yeah, I see him now, I just didn't look close enough. He's just really dark, which he's supposed to be, right?

Anyway...time to make the cookies. Be back later on if I can...
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
          I made another banner to go with my Silent Hill kick.
          http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/a...T/SHbanner.jpg
          Nice! Are you going to write another SGA/SH crossover story to go with it?

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
          Is that last pic from Letters From Pegasus? I think so, because I watched it recently (finished Season 1 just in time for Christmas) so that screenshot looks familiar
          Yes...it's from that episode. I snurched it from Ravenheart, RiG, or Varda....I think it was one of them.

Thanks! I'm going to post it to LJ later. Was going to do that last night, but I was too ill.
          Aww...you're still not feeling well. *hugs*

EDIT: Actually 184 have read it, but only 5 deemed it worthy enough to leave a comment. No wonder I haven't written anything for ages
          Awww...it's worthy, it's worthy!!! Don't you for one second believe it isn't!

This morning I painted a picture of my cat, Oliver, for my mom for Christmas
          Aww...I love that you are able to do that! That is just so cool! Your mom and niece are very lucky!

I have to make my famous sugar cookies for work tomorrow.
          Cookies!!

It's only 2 in the afternoon and already I'm pooped!
          Pooped....you're already pooped! Maybe you need to re-engerize yourself with your sugar cookies!

You can snurch it if you want too. If you haven't already that is.
          Thanks!

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...9-0170xb-1.jpg
          Now that you mention it, it does!

sig by Varda

Comment

Lucky.
            Sure, but it works both ways (not so many peeps=less presents for me. Not that I mind that much anymore )
            Not enough blood for ya?
            Nope. Are those claws resting on his chest?! It looks like it from the pic
            Aww...you're still not feeling well. *hugs*
            I feel so bad I can't even read fic, let alone write any. I have a plot for the ff100 'Christmas' prompt that needs a-doing. It's all sprouts and hangovers. Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow as my colds are usually bad for 2 days and then trail off. I'll write it if I ever get home on the train
            Awww...it's worthy, it's worthy!!! Don't you for one second believe it isn't!
            I think it's the being ill thing, making me really bitter and miserable (well, more so than usual) It has 195 hits now. I posted it on LJ, and as I'm feeling masochistic asked for all crit

I'm going to collapse somewhere now...
            McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Aww...I love that you are able to do that! That is just so cool! Your mom and niece are very lucky!
              Thanx. I wish I could show you the picture but A) it's already wrapped and B) it's too big for my scanner. Maybe I'll take a picture of it...

Cookies!!
              Already 2 batches out of the oven with a 3rd baking away!

Pooped....you're already pooped! Maybe you need to re-engerize yourself with your sugar cookies!
              Nah, besides, they're for work...since I have to split the dough in half to refrigerate it (each half makes a good amount of cookies) I'll do half for work and have for Christmas day at my big bro's house.

Thanks!
              Welcome.

Now that you mention it, it does!
              Yep! First thing I thought of!

Sure, but it works both ways (not so many peeps=less presents for me. Not that I mind that much anymore )
              Ah, yeah.

Nope. Are those claws resting on his chest?! It looks like it from the pic
              It's actually a behind-the-scenes pic. I couldn't find my screen cap of it.

Hope you feel better for Christmas Varda! It stinks having a cold for Christmas...I know, I've been there. 3 colds all before Christmas, the last one on Christmas! Each one worse than the last!

EDIT: I see you BLUE!
              Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 23 December 2009, 12:04 PM.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Nice! Are you going to write another SGA/SH crossover story to go with it?
                I've been thinking about doing another one, but I don't know how to go about doing it.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanx. I wish I could show you the picture but A) it's already wrapped and B) it's too big for my scanner. Maybe I'll take a picture of it...
                  Oh, that's a great idea! Would love to see it, them!

Already 2 batches out of the oven with a 3rd baking away!
                  Industrious little baker!

I've been thinking about doing another one, but I don't know how to go about doing it.
                  Hope your muse starts thinking of ways!

sig by Varda

Comment

Oh, that's a great idea! Would love to see it, them!
                    Them? I'll see what I can do.

Industrious little baker!
                    Yep, that's me! Just call me Betty Crocker!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Merry Christmas, everyone...oh hang on, I'm a few hours too early I'll say it again later on, cos I'm not likely to be online tomorrow - too much on TV, presents to enjoy, yadda yadda yadda!

Rodney checks to see that he's ready for all the fangirls lining up to kiss him under the mistletoe...

*Gets in line first*
                      Newly liberated multi-thunker
                      http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                      Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                        Merry Christmas, everyone...oh hang on, I'm a few hours too early I'll say it again later on, cos I'm not likely to be online tomorrow - too much on TV, presents to enjoy, yadda yadda yadda!
                        Merry Christmas!!

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...l_117_0576.jpg
                        Rodney checks to see that he's ready for all the fangirls lining up to kiss him under the mistletoe...
                        *Gets in line first*
                        love that picture with your caption!
                        *gets in line behind Mirela*

sig by Varda

Comment

Merry Christmas eve, everyone!

Here's a banner for my new fanfic. I guess it's a bit of a Xmas present for those that enjoyed Silent Atlantis.

sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas eve, everyone!
                            Merry Christmas eve to you!!

Here's a banner for my new fanfic. I guess it's a bit of a Xmas present for those that enjoyed Silent Atlantis.
                            http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/a...mingbanner.jpg
                            New Silent Atlantis fic!!! YAY!
                            Love the banner!!

sig by Varda

Comment

Merry Christmas eve to you!!

New Silent Atlantis fic!!! YAY!
                              Love the banner!!
                              Thanks. Finding the right Rodney pic was a bit of a problem. I'm so picky.

Silent Homcoming takes place five months after Silent Atlantis. I'm five pages into the first chapter now.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks. Finding the right Rodney pic was a bit of a problem. I'm so picky.
                                The banner looks really good and makes the coming story look really intriguing!!

Silent Homcoming takes place five months after Silent Atlantis.
                                5 months after...good!
                                Spoiler:
                                Time for poor Rodney to recuperate from his ordeal!!

I'm five pages into the first chapter now.
                                Oooh....sounds like another long fic! Looking forward to reading it when you start posting! I've got you on my alerts!

sig by Varda

Comment

Working...
                                X