No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My photoops with Joe and David last week. Only downside: it was so fast that I can't really remember how this one was taken

Spoiler:

They were so great in Bonn, its a pity that the panels were so short, especially Joes one.
    The cake is a lie!

Comment

I don't think David likes the hug ;p

Spoiler:
      [IMG]http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k343/jenniferjensen_album/0003thzw.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
        My photoops with Joe and David last week. Only downside: it was so fast that I can't really remember how this one was taken.
        Lucky woman! That's a wonderful picture of all of you!

Comment

Originally posted by jenniferjensen View Post
          Ok... can't understand why I didn't see your post before I posted mine...

Lovely picture, another one that just puts a big smile on my face! Thank you for posting! They seem so wonderful together, so goofy and hilarious and gorgeous!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Shadowdancer View Post
            I looks like an octopus to me
            Ya beat me to it!
            Originally posted by iolanda View Post
            My photoops with Joe and David last week. Only downside: it was so fast that I can't really remember how this one was taken
            Wowza! Lucky woman
            They were so great in Bonn, its a pity that the panels were so short, especially Joes one.
            Weren't you at Chevron?
            Great pic! Your img tag is missing a final ]

More pics from LJ here. That first one... guh!
            McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
              Ya beat me to it!
              Wowza! Lucky woman
              Weren't you at Chevron?
              I was at the Chevron where David was and at the VanCon where Joe was. I had the feeling, that Joe was much more relaxed in Germany and that he enjoyed the whole thing a great deal. The panel with Joe and David was awesome. At one time Joe was juggling lemons while David had a question and Joe stepped on the fog machine they had there to announce that a panel was gonna end soon.

Joes own panel, where he was alone on stage, was only 30 mins long because the photoops ran 2,5 hrs instead of 1 hr.
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
                Thanks for the link, I will stop by to read it later!
                Your welcome...

Oh, that was funny! I think I've read it before It's sorta whumpy and angsty too, which is nice
                Really? Cool... But, yeah, I just *love* how that story and its sequel work out.
                ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
                Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
                -
                "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
                Dr. Daniel Jackson
                -
                "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
                Dean Winchester

Comment

Alright...A huge I'M SO SORRY to my fellow DH/RM thunkers. I have just been totally forgetting to come here...when I have the time. Been busy, sometimes not able to even get on my computer until late and no one's here when it's late here for me. So...yeah, and I've missed everyone. Again, SO SORRY!!!

Noticed a few new faces...welcome welcome welcome elephant girl and jenniferjensen!

Boy, this place is seriously hoppin' these days!

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
                  I catch myself looking at other's eyelashes from other showsand notice how long they are. His are much longer. I think Jensen's(Dean) come come, though.
                  Jensen's (Dean's) do come close! Though I do think David's are the longest I've ever seen on a man.

Thanks for the questionnaire Tinah!

Here goes nothin'!
                  Spoiler:
                  * Is Rodney your number one favourite SGA character? YES
                  - If so, is he also your favourite Stargate character?
                  YES Though Jack O'Neill is a close second.

* Are there any other characters on SGA besides Rodney that you like a lot? YES...Carson

* Or any characters from the other Stargate series?
                  Jack O'Neill

* Do you like watching or reading about Rodney in a romantic relationship with a woman ( = ship )? YES
                  - If so, with whom?
                  Jennifer

* Do you like reading about Rodney in a romantic relationship with a man ( = slash )? NO
                  - If so, with whom? N/A

* Are there any romantic pairings you would prefer not to see or read about at all? YES on SGA - Sheyla, Shweir, Ronon/Teyla...and any slash pairing with or without Rodney. On SG1 - Jack/Sam...it has been done to death!

* Do you enjoy explicit sex in fanfiction?
                  NO. Not at the moment.

* In general, what kind of interpersonal relationships do you prefer in Stargate? Romance? Friendship? Team? Other?
                  Team, friendship. Romance for Rodney.

* Do you enjoy hurt/comfort ( = whump )? YES
                  - If so, do you prefer hurt or comfort? HURT
                  - Physical or emotional? Physical but I also love crying. Seeing my man(men) crying.
                  - Are there any injuries or diseases you don't feel comfortable watching on TV or reading about, even if the story doesn't go into gory detail?
                  Um...definitely don't like amputations...in fics. I'm not real squeamish about diseases.

- Do you like, or dislike SG-1? How strongly? Like... Scale of 1-10...10! In other words...VERY STONGLY

- Do you like, or dislike SGU? How strongly? Dislike...still. Somewhat strongly.

- Is there anything in Stargate fandom that you go to some lengths to avoid seeing even the mention of? As in, you'd prefer if it wasn't mentioned on this thread. ( Examples can be slash, McKeller, Keller-bashing, SGU, etc. )

- Is there anything in real life that you go to some lengths to avoid seeing even the mention of? As in, you'd prefer if it wasn't mentioned on this thread. ( As in my case, psychiatric problems, especially self-harm of any kind. More common could be for example religion or politics. )
                  I'm not a fan of seeing Rodney referred to as 'lover' in a slash fic. Which is why I stay way the heck away from them. Found a few in my time and...ran away. A big time squick for me.

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                  Off topic, but it looks like RodneyIsGodney got in a question for this Paul McGillion interview in SciFiAndTvTalk. Congrats!
                  Thank you! OMG OMG OMG! I can't believe it! I had totally forgotten about it. Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention watcher! And a good long answer it is too!

Love the pic!

Wow...lucky RiG!
                  Thank you.

They're all women! Wow! What a twist from the series writers who were all men!
                  Alll I have to say to that is...THANK GOD and IT'S ABOUT TIME!

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                  *Stops by for a moment with a cute picture of David from Fedcon*:
                  http://twitpic.com/1jr4ti

(ETA:found on Twitter, wish I was there to see him!)
                  Even though I'm not a Doctor Who fan... CUTE!!!

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                  travelisbliss has 2 more photos:

David at the opening ceremony
                  David with Aaron Douglas (who appeared in 2 SG-1 episodes. One of the episodes was "Redemption part 2" and I know Aaron from that episode because David was in that episode, too!)
                  My, but David is looking GOOOOOOOD! ...and in his trademark stripy shirt too!

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  Okay, I have the macarena stuck in my head and now I have this funny image of David dancing it
                  And now I do too... *giglesnorts at mental image*

Spoiler:
                  I can't see the pic due to the missing [ at the end of the URL...

Waitaminiute! Fixed it. Now I can...adorkable.

Great pic! Your img tag is missing a final ]
                  Yeah, that's why I can't see the pic...yet.

More pics from LJ here. That first one... guh!
                  *goes to check it out*

...yes, that first one is definitely made of GUH!

Love the old WWRT Raven!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Hi!
                    There's talk of releasing the Fedcon David and Joe panels on DVD if enough people express interest:
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/3...1#post11475134
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                      Alright...A huge I'M SO SORRY to my fellow DH/RM thunkers. I have just been totally forgetting to come here...when I have the time. Been busy, sometimes not able to even get on my computer until late and no one's here when it's late here for me. So...yeah, and I've missed everyone. Again, SO SORRY!!!
                      It's ok. We still love you...*hugs*
                      ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
                      Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
                      -
                      "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
                      Dr. Daniel Jackson
                      -
                      "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
                      Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post
                        It's ok. We still love you...*hugs*
                        Thank you. *hugs*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                          Glad you like the pics, I'll definitely post more when I have time to actually clean them up before posting, which I'm not doing at the moment.
                          Yay...looking forward to seeing more pics!

Wow....really cute pic! *looks at the arms*

Originally posted by Blue Shadowdancer View Post
                          I looks like an octopus to me
                          Now that you mention it, it does!

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k...m/0003thzw.jpg
                          LOL! But hadn't he promised to keep Joe warm if he had gone to Bulgaria! Joe is probably practicing!

You're forgiven!! *hugs*

Thank you! OMG OMG OMG! I can't believe it! I had totally forgotten about it. Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention watcher! And a good long answer it is too!
                          How lucky to get an answer from PM!!

My, but David is looking GOOOOOOOD! ...and in his trademark stripy shirt too!
                          He is looking good!

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                          Hi!
                          There's talk of releasing the Fedcon David and Joe panels on DVD if enough people express interest:
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/3...1#post11475134
                          Wonder why no one has thought of releasing a DVD before! I'll stop by the thread and check it out! Thanks for the info!

sig by Varda

Comment

They have DVDs for some time now, but there is the wish to have a special Stargate DVD with the whole panels from the Stargate Actors. There are only parts from the panels on the normal DVD.
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
                              You're forgiven!! *hugs*
                              Thanx.

How lucky to get an answer from PM!!
                              I get a tweet from David and now an answer from Paul... so far I'm 2 for 2!

He is looking good!
                              Darn good!

Love the icon iolanda!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Yes, I've been wondering where you were... But you're perfectly entitled to have a life! I often have the same problem with people not being online when I am because of my time zone in combination with my unusual need for sleep.

Thanks for the questionnaire Tinah!

Here goes nothin'!
                                Interesting! Thanks for replying!

Comment

Working...
                                X