No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm. Her hair looks pretty dark there. But many people have blond hair as kids and it darkens when they grow up. Was just speculating on Baz' genes. But she's pretty, and they look so cute together! It's cute how he's pointing at the ring and looking almost shy, like he still can't believe he "got the girl".

Comment

Originally posted by Tinah View Post
      Hm. Her hair looks pretty dark there. But many people have blond hair as kids and it darkens when they grow up. Was just speculating on Baz' genes. But she's pretty, and they look so cute together! It's cute how he's pointing at the ring and looking almost shy, like he still can't believe he "got the girl".
      Here's a young David from the movie Nothing (2003).

Spoiler:

And here's another shot of Jane in a promo for A Dog's Breakfast (2007) wtih David and John Lenic.

Spoiler:
      Last edited by watcher652; 19 April 2010, 07:44 AM.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
        Here's a young David from the movie Nothing (2003).
        Aww, little cutie! His eyes are so big!

Comment

Here's a photo with Jane that David posted on his blog in Jan 2007.

AWWWWWWW
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hi Watcher and Tinah!
            Enjoyed seeing the picture of Baz and Jane!

A great Con report posted over on Cysothemis's LJ. Lots of really good DH pictures and also of JF.

I'd post some pictures, but photobucket is giving me trouble!

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
              A great Con report posted over on Cysothemis's LJ. Lots of really good DH pictures and also of JF.
              Thanks for finding this! What a great report!

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Thanks for finding this! What a great report!
                You're welcome! I really did enjoy her report and the pictures...they are to die for!!

sig by Varda

Comment

A great Con report posted over on Cysothemis's LJ.
                  Thanks for posting the link! It was so funny, and they're both so gorgeous! I'm going to snurch the David ones of course...

Comment

I have some more pics saved from Shore Leave 2008 but they're kinda fuzzy...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tinah View Post
                      Thanks for posting the link! It was so funny, and they're both so gorgeous! I'm going to snurch the David ones of course...
                      Welcome! I snurched all the DH ones as well!

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                      I have some more pics saved from Shore Leave 2008 but they're kinda fuzzy...
                      That's ok......post them, please!

sig by Varda

Comment

I will later...right now I have to go eat breakfast and study some...yeah. Physics
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I will later...right now I have to go eat breakfast and study some...yeah. Physics
                          Physics? Rodney would be so proud of you!

Comment

What a great report, thanks for the link! I rarely read convention reports, but that one was really hilarious. And those pictures... *speechless*

@Mimzy I'm already looking forward to your pictures

Comment

Yay! GateWorld is back! But it looks like some little problems are still around, like not being able to do the multi-quote thing....*sigh*
                              Well, it's working now...I think. Yes, definitely working now.

Hey.....my squirrel name is Twirly Squirrel as well! Whata you know!
                              My rabid name is Chaotic Carl the Man-Slayer
                              Cool, and...heh.

I've been reading those books and have enjoyed them! I'm waiting for the new releases!
                              I'm on my second Supernatural book. Dunno if I mentioned it before the site went down. Still have to finish the last SGA novel I bought. The Chosen. I like it okay but...Reliquary was better, more riveting I think.

Oooh....you have got to get the DVD! You'll love the movie!!
                              Oh yes you will! Even the bonus features are great!

I bought an autograph picture of DH as Rodney on eBay! I believe it is authentic. Watcher652 seemed to believe it was. It looked authentic ....that was good enough for me, but Watcher652's belief that it was just made me feel better! I guess the only way to really be sure is to get it personally. I also bought DH's autograph card he did for the SGA trading cards.
                              Watcher knows her stuff...er, her DH stuff anyway.

But that's a good way to remember DH's birthday! And if GW goes down again.....early Happy Birthday to Mom! And to David!
                              Oh, I forgot to get my butt over here and wish David a Happy Birthday. And I forgot to tweet him Happy Birthday too. Shoot! Better late then never I guess, huh?

Love that picture!! Snurched....probably several times now!
                              Heh.

Anyway, I just looked @ that pic RiG posted and for some reason now it makes me want to burst out crying b/c I have no idea what's going on, I'm having this random bout of depression that came out of nowhere and I really don't feel like doing anything. And not even thunk makes me happy And I'm trying to force myself to do my philosophy paper but my brain just does not want to obey
                              Aww Mimz! Hope you pull out of this blue funk real soon! I don't like it when my friends are sad. I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better other than if it's random as you say it is then there's a good chance that it'll pass. Just, hang in there. Okay? Oh, and think positive! Always works for me. One more thing
                              Spoiler:
                              ...if you feel like crying then cry. Just...let it all out. It's cathardic.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              Hi here!
                              Just want to post a link. A pic with David Hewlett and the cast. (there is also a pic on Joe alone)
                              Go to the gallery section
                              http://www.geraldgordon.com/
                              Bye
                              Thunk you for this!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Well, it's working now...I think. Yes, definitely working now.
                                Cool!

I'm on my second Supernatural book.
                                I see you are liking them! Hope they are more for you to read!

Dunno if I mentioned it before the site went down. Still have to finish the last SGA novel I bought. The Chosen. I like it okay but...Reliquary was better, more riveting I think.
                                Yep...I enjoyed Reliquary better.

Oh, I forgot to get my butt over here and wish David a Happy Birthday. And I forgot to tweet him Happy Birthday too. Shoot! Better late then never I guess, huh?
                                Go ahead and tweet him....I'm sure he enjoys the BD wishes, even if they are a little late! He's 42 now!

RiG, don't know if you know, another DH thunk thread was started while this SGA character thread was down, here are a copule of links I posted about the Vancouver Con that I found on LJ.

Shaddyr's LJ

If you haven't seen them, enjoy!

sig by Varda

Comment

Working...
                                X