• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    No, why?
    *runs and hides*
    ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
    Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
    -
    "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
    Dr. Daniel Jackson
    -
    "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
    Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post
      He gave it to his neighbor. Since he never moved back to his apartment, he never got it back. (He was in Nevada during that short time those Alterans were in charge of Atlantis.)
      poor kitty
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        poor kitty
        Well, in Atlantis' pilot, she started to baby it the moment McKay handed it over, so methinks it's just as spoiled with her as it undoubtedly was with him.
        ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
        Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
        -
        "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
        Dr. Daniel Jackson
        -
        "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
        Dean Winchester

Comment

Oh, wait, I already did know his neighbor had it...nevermind

Doesn't he talk about it in a later season though? Randomly...for some reason I remember him mentioning his cat in s5 but I might be wrong
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Surfing the web and made a stop at Amazon, found this: Homecoming: Stargate Atlantis: SGA-16

Product Description: The first of a six book series set after the end of Stargate Atlantis's final season, Homecoming sees Atlantis return to the Pegasus Galaxy. But the situation in Pegasus has changed. The Wraith are on the verge of unification under the new and powerful Queen Death. She stages a daring raid with one goal: the capture of the only man able to give their ships hyperdrive and lead them to Earth -- Dr. Rodney McKay.

Oooh....sounds good! Now if it would only get printed and released on the due date of Oct 16, 2010!
            Here's keeping my fingers crossed!

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
              Surfing the web and made a stop at Amazon, found this: Homecoming: Stargate Atlantis: SGA-16

Product Description: The first of a six book series set after the end of Stargate Atlantis's final season, Homecoming sees Atlantis return to the Pegasus Galaxy. But the situation in Pegasus has changed. The Wraith are on the verge of unification under the new and powerful Queen Death. She stages a daring raid with one goal: the capture of the only man able to give their ships hyperdrive and lead them to Earth -- Dr. Rodney McKay.

Oooh....sounds good! Now if it would only get printed and released on the due date of Oct 16, 2010!
              OH MY GOODNESS I want that for my birthday (Oct. 25)
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

OH MY GOODNESS I want that for my birthday (Oct. 25)
                2010 right?!?

But, yes....it does sound really, really good!
                I'm tempted to pre-order just to let them know, someone is waiting for the novel to be published.

sig by Varda

Comment

My 20th b-day to be exact
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

My 20th b-day to be exact
                    That would be a great way to ring in your 20th BD. Here's hoping!

sig by Varda

Comment

*crosses fingers*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Oh oh oh! That sounds good (and it's written by women too, so I'm quietly hopeful for some great emotion and whumping!)

I'm really confused about the book situation, because the list on the official site still has all the ones they haven't released yet. If 'Homecoming' is #16, they've still got 4 to go before that one, as the last one that came out 'Angelus' was #11 (the four missing ones are 'Dead End' 'Brimstone' 'Hunt and Run' and 'Death Game')
                        McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          @Tinah: I'll come back and "fill in" my survey later.
                          Looking forward to it!

I'm easy...I love just about everything SGA related, especially if it's about Rodney!
                          Thanks for replying!

not sure if I'm doing this right
                          Yes, you're doing it right!

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post
                          I would love to do one, but I'm terrible at 'get the questions from the paragraph'. I'm more of a 'fill in the blank' kind of girl. Do you have anything like that?
                          Well, I don't have one... but I guess I could write one up! ( Tomorrow or later today perhaps. )

Doesn't he talk about it in a later season though? Randomly...for some reason I remember him mentioning his cat in s5 but I might be wrong
                          Yes, he did! It's in the episode where Teyla gives birth, and he talks about the time when he and his cat had a kidney stone at the same time. He referred to the cat as "he"... I don't remember if he'd done that before. As an obsessed cat person, information like that is important to me!

Not to sound picky or anything... but could you... perhaps... put descriptions of what actually happens in a book under a spoiler in the future? *shuffles feet in embarrassment over being difficult * Some people prefer to be totally spoiler-free..!

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                          I'm really confused about the book situation, because the list on the official site still has all the ones they haven't released yet. If 'Homecoming' is #16, they've still got 4 to go before that one, as the last one that came out 'Angelus' was #11 (the four missing ones are 'Dead End' 'Brimstone' 'Hunt and Run' and 'Death Game')
                          You might want to take a look in this thread! Just be careful mentioning any opinions in the thread! You'll see why when you read it...
                          Last edited by Tinah; 29 April 2010, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Some old WWRT.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
                              Some old WWRT.
                              Oooh, the eyelashes in the last one..! *is hypnotized* Is it just me, or does he have long eyelashes ( for a man )? I keep thinking, when I re-watch SGA, that I'm going to look at the other men's eyelashes too, so that I can compare... but I always find myself too wrapped up in Rodney and forgetting everybody else..!

Slightly off topic: Clicked your little eggs! I used to have dragons too, but I lost interest...

Comment

Originally posted by Tinah View Post
                                Oooh, the eyelashes in the last one..! *is hypnotized* Is it just me, or does he have long eyelashes ( for a man )? I keep thinking, when I re-watch SGA, that I'm going to look at the other men's eyelashes too, so that I can compare... but I always find myself too wrapped up in Rodney and forgetting everybody else..!

Slightly off topic: Clicked your little eggs! I used to have dragons too, but I lost interest...
                                I catch myself looking at other's eyelashes from other showsand notice how long they are. His are much longer. I think Jensen's(Dean) come come, though.

Thanks for the clicks.
                                Last edited by Ravenheart; 29 April 2010, 07:09 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X