Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new system lord-

Rodney's cat!!!
    Last edited by iLemon; 10 May 2005, 07:59 AM.

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
      Did you guys read the Rachel Luttrel interivew on GW main page? It had a little bit about DH that kind of shocked me (poor David!) when they were discussing conventions and fans.
      Oh... my! That was just a bit too over zealous. Poor David indeed. Maybe the Flanigan/Sheppard thunkers have the right idea... we should get David some bodyguards. Any volunteers?

Originally posted by SaharaGate
      When I hear about that sort of thing, I'm almost ashamed of being a fan because it makes us seem so...insane.
      I don't know if it was because I'm generally a shy person or it was my first convention and therefore not aware of what was acceptible behavior... but I was surprised by the familiarity with which the guests were treated by the the con-goers. Nothing nearly as dramatic as a rogue smoocher, but just little things like a fairly personal question (can't remember what it was or to whom it was addressed) and some other things I can't remember at the moment. Even if I do get a few more conventions under my belt, I still don't think I could be that familiar with the guests... I'm doomed to a lifetime of inane stuttering and mumbling when confronted with these guys.
      Last edited by strivaria; 10 May 2005, 08:15 AM. Reason: added commentary

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
        I'm listening to it now and just got that bit.

I think is the only way to describe that.

I mean how...why...but...

Poor David!

I doubt he was impressed.
        I hope that doesn't put him off doing conventions. I know of some actors who get shell shocked because of an experience like that.

And I sincerely hope that if David knows about his Thunk thread (and how could he not with the years that the SG1 actors have known about this site) that he takes it all in the spirit it's intended. Just some fun in our admiration of the person and his work.

Even if David didn't have a girlfriend in real life, that's still no way to treat anyone, actor or otherwise. That's just rude.

Grr, I'm getting a little angry now. If that one selfish person ruined it for the rest of us...

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Wow! Just because you crush on an actor doesn't give you the right to jump him! Watcher, I hope it doesn't ruin it for the rest of us either.

But....I don't think I would even hesitate to lay one on McKay...were he a real person and not a fictional character. Tell that to my dreams though!
          Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
          :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Woo the forums back, time for some thunking to make up for all the downtime?

How about some non SGA caps?

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
              Woo the forums back, time for some thunking to make up for all the downtime?

How about some non SGA caps?

Gotcha...I've put these up before, but they're still my favs..

I'm planning on capping Treed Murray sometime this weekend, so stay tuned!

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
              ---------------------------------------------
              Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Oh, heck, just found this one in my photobucket....

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
                Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Hey the forums back! yay!
                  I've just spent most of my morning alienated the voices of Stargate! *insert evil laughter*

Here's one of McKay-
                  Hide and Seek- McKay and Peter deep voice(you know the scene) - 1.5 mb

The rest are available here- http://www.freewebs.com/gatecity/voices.html

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

How about something light, to try and make up for the all the down time on the Forun recently,and other unexpected changes?

Keep McKay away from ME. Help!!!!

Wow, I made 400 posts and missed it.
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker
                      I'm planning on capping Treed Murray sometime this weekend, so stay tuned!
                      That reminds me I've got some Treed Murray caps hanging around. moved them to a nice folder here
                      http://photobucket.com/albums/v230/missyvortexdv/treed/

Here's a few as well.

Smile

Hands...

Whumping...

Comment

Here are some from Scanners II

David with a computer!

Dreamy eyes (and a hand shot, too!)

Look at that hair.

My kind of guy:
                        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

David attacks his beer in Joe's Wedding

My kind of guy:

Comment

Oh...that hawaiian shirt...I'm blind! Focus...focus on the hands...

And is he trying to shake or crush that beer can? Because if he's trying to crush it he's not doing a very good job...

Comment

From Where The Heart Is

Again, David with a computer!

David looking a little put out with those 2 beautiful women (also looking oh, so domestic with those rubber gloves he has on for washing the dishes). Hey, there's another beer there on the counter!

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                                And is he trying to shake or crush that beer can? Because if he's trying to crush it he's not doing a very good job...
                                He's trying to crush it. Joe's brother just arrived at the front door and David tosses him a beer. Joe's brother is pretty big and he swigs down the beer and crushes the can iwth one hand. David, having just awoken from a drunken slumber, is having a little harder time with his beer can.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Working...
                                X