Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watcher652
    Let's see how Rodney has changed...

[snipped for saving space and bandwidth but I highly rec a trip back up in this thread to look Rodney over. It's an investment in your quality of life!]
    Well, less hair, but we knew that. Doesn't make him one iota less sexy, IMHO.

His weight went slightly down for Redemption, up a bit in Rising (which I think is understandable given the episodes's seting - they were in Antartica and it'd be massively cold and dark there. Just like in the heart of winter here, you'd tend to eat more and not have a chance for proper exercise given the climate), but down again by the time of The Siege.

Yes, I think too much.
    ~*~*~*~*~*
    not so ancient

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style4,...pc-ancient.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg

PLEASE donate to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Disaster Relief ~ My LJ ~ My Disclaimer ~ A Mitch Pileggi Discussion Group

Comment

two words: thunk and ded...cuz, that is what i am doing in this thread

*thunk...iz ded*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by not so ancient
        Well, less hair, but we knew that. Doesn't make him one iota less sexy, IMHO.

His weight went slightly down for Redemption, up a bit in Rising (which I think is understandable given the episodes's seting - they were in Antartica and it'd be massively cold and dark there. Just like in the heart of winter here, you'd tend to eat more and not have a chance for proper exercise given the climate), but down again by the time of The Siege.

Yes, I think too much.
        Nah, I thought his weight went up because he was stuck in Antarctica, too. It didn't mean David gained weight, or if he did, not as much as they made Rodney look like he did. Rodney wore that loose beige jacket and the long sleeved shirt.

David did Boa vs Python and Darklight right before Atlantis and he looked might nice in both movies.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Nah, I thought his weight went up because he was stuck in Antarctica, too. It didn't mean David gained weight, or if he did, not as much as they made Rodney look like he did. Rodney wore that loose beige jacket and the long sleeved shirt.

David did Boa vs Python and Darklight right before Atlantis and he looked might nice in both movies.
          I didn't realize he gained weight so much as his beige uniform wasn't cut right for him, as you mentioned. Beige doesn't really look good on anyone, and the jacket had that horrible elastic around the waist that made him look pudgy. He doesn't have the most cut body but he isn't fat!
          Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
          :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

He looks soooooooo nice in Nothing! <Wibbles at the memory>

Luce x

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
              He looks soooooooo nice in Nothing! <Wibbles at the memory>
              Tight tshirts.............

Comment

Ooooo yeah and David in his boxers with his kinda curly hair and pretty eyes...mmmmmm....

Luce x

Comment

Howdy folks, i found this funny McKay vid, thought you peeps might like itPretty Fly For A Jedi

On that note ill leave you to continue your thunkin'

Comment

I have seen that one before....it is a good one
                    sigpic

Comment

From Letters From Pegasus (the first one has teeth!)

Huzzuh! Teeth *sigh* I think that's just enough thunking to get me through my lectures! *Bounds off to a tutorial full of happy thoughts of Mckay*

Ashta

Comment

*sigh* sooooo thunkable...soooooo adorable....
                        sigpic

Comment

*waves* Guess I'll just jump into a new thread.

Originally posted by aaobuttons
                          Topic of Discussion...

I just rewatched The Defiant One and started thinking about the whole "You've changed" conversation between Gaul and Rodney. Upon the conclusion of my thinking I've decided that Storm/Eye is the big leap mentally for him towards hero-hood, and that The Defiant One is the physical leap for him. What do you all think?
                          I think the mental changes started before the Storm, way back in Hide and Seek.
                          Spoiler:
                          There were also little things that I noticed along the way, like in 38 mintues, if I'm not mistaken (and I probably am) he tried to get ford to go into the event horizon in case he screwed up so he wouldnt die quite so horribly. But I do think the Storm/Eye reintroduced that bravely on a larger scale, and The Defiant One just kinda drove it home. Although I don't really think he'll ever see/call himself a hero even if he was saving the world single handedly.

McKay is Snarky Geek Love

Comment

Ok, enough caps for you all. A repeat of my personal favorite cap. This is David from Century Hotel.

Thunk... iz ded

Comment

Originally posted by Natacup82
                              *waves* Guess I'll just jump into a new thread.

I think the mental changes started before the Storm, way back in Hide and Seek.
                              Spoiler:
                              There were also little things that I noticed along the way, like in 38 mintues, if I'm not mistaken (and I probably am) he tried to get ford to go into the event horizon in case he screwed up so he wouldnt die quite so horribly. But I do think the Storm/Eye reintroduced that bravely on a larger scale, and The Defiant One just kinda drove it home. Although I don't really think he'll ever see/call himself a hero even if he was saving the world single handedly.

*waves back!* I saw you in the McWeir thread but I haven't had the chance to say welcome... so welcome!

I completely agree that his changes started before Storm/Eye, Hide and Seek being a great example. But I think the Storm/Eye was sort of a turning point to his character. I mean, we see growth even in Rising, I mean dispite his grumbles about Russia it seems to have done alot for him.
                              It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Okay, with all the great pics lately, I was inspired to make another attempt at wallpaper. My best friend calls it the "50 Rodneys" picture.

Here it is:
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...r/mckay009.jpg

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Working...
                                X