Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Titine View Post
    The pictures of wedding has posted by Dryope.

http://dryope.livejournal.com/393955.html#cutid1

Dryope is great. First she posts the SGA season 5 PR stills (okay, photoshopped way too much by MGM) but these shots are great!

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
      OMG David & Jane's wedding pictures!
      LOVE LOVE LOVE
      They are absolutely the most lovely looking couple. Baby Baz in his little man shoes! The tiny pink rose in David's lapel! Jane's gorgeous gown! Jane's hand on David's neck while they dance. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

Wilson3Girl

Comment

Ah, the wonderful internet.
        Spoiler:
        I found the 8 photos at Getty Images.

Six of the eight are at a resource I didn't know about: zimbio.com. I'll be keeping an eye on this site for future reference.

One of the photos made it to MSNBC. NBC Universal owns SciFi.

Here's Matt Faber's site, the wedding photographer. I like his philosophy in taking wedding picture. He "reports" the event, taking more photos of the day as it unfolds, and less emphasis on posed pictures.

I think it's wonderful that David and Jane released so many photos of their special day.

If only I had a knight in shining armor of my own to whisk me off to a wedding in a castle. 8^D
        Last edited by watcher652; 24 June 2008, 04:20 PM.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Cast photos are up at GateWorld.

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

OMG, the wedding photos are amazing! Is it just me or the ring at David´s finger is kind of...cool

New promos to S5 - meh

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I love the ring on his finger! And those pictures...WOW, just...WOW!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Don't you just want to squish all of them and hope some of their happiness rubs off on you? I can't stop grinning. The three of them walking up the aisle, just sigh!

And what a cool cake. All those little cakes on tiers. And cutting the cake with a sword!

Has anyone ever seen a photo of David's father? In the "walking down the aisle" photo, I was thinking the gentleman to the right of Jane's shoulder could be David's father. Basing this observation on nothing but the hairline! Traditionally, the groom's family sits on the right as you face the front.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Many congratulations David and Jane!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

I wonder if David and family will visit his mother in Italy.

Caps from The Kindred

My kind of guy:

Comment

OMG! Wow! They're married!! How exciting!
                      They look so amazingly happy! Congratulations to them!

Comment

Here's a closeup from the Season 5 promo. I'm not a graphics person, so sorry about the poor coverup of a slice of Teyla's arm.

Not really a Rodney look here. Looks more like David.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Congrats to David and Jane on their marriage!!

And in Warwick Castle!! I used to live not far from there. Thanks for the links everyone.

Those promo pics are dreadful. I don't think anyone looks quite as they should. And the floaty feet? Well.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey folks - thanks so much for all your sweet birthday greetings and the pics! *hugs you all*

Unfortunately I cannot be here much lately, real life keeps me busy and I only find the time for LJ. But I try to drop by here from time to time.

Season five promo pics - ewwww! Not really good, badly photoshopped and somehow unreal. The best promo pics were taken for season 1 and 2, and then it became worse and worse... David does still lok great, but somehow he doesn't look likeRodney.

Wedding pics - I squeed a lot about them! So cute! So beautiful! So romantic! I cannot believe that they're married now - wow! They look so happy and proud! I wish them all the best and I'm very happy for them, but I also envy Jane - what a lucky woman!

Originally posted by watcher652
                            Has anyone ever seen a photo of David's father? In the "walking down the aisle" photo, I was thinking the gentleman to the right of Jane's shoulder could be David's father. Basing this observation on nothing but the hairline! Traditionally, the groom's family sits on the right as you face the front.
                            I had the same thought when I saw that man. We never saw a pic of David's father but he surely was there for the wedding. Who knows, maybe that was him.

Hope David talks a bit about the wedding on Saturday.

Woah, I just realised that I'll meet David again in only three days! *bounces* Real life keeps me from squeeing, but only one more day at work and then I'm off to London. I still hope MRS. Hewlett will accompany her HUSBAND to the MTH con. I bet due to the wedding there will be even more cheering and clapping than usual this time when David shows up on stage! *g*

Bye, A.
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

i love how we're supposed to beleive that the wedding pics were just leaked onto the net....as if DH didn't put them out himself to get on perez hiltons blog or something and catapult himself onto the A-list.

Nice pics though, very traditional what with the lovely wedding white wedding dress on jane and such.....and yeesh, having your wedding in a blanking CASTLE? It's like some fairy tale wedding or something.

Comment

*pops in, drops off wps*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

*pops out*

Comment

Working...
                                X