Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GatetheWay
    You notice how he's the only one with a blue short sleeve shirt. The other scientists have long sleeves.
    ooohh yeah! His arms are way thunkable and his hands are amazing! I could stare at them all day....
    Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
    :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
      ooohh yeah! His arms are way thunkable and his hands are amazing! I could stare at them all day....
      Since we seem to have some new folks on the thread, I think it's time for a repeat of some caps from The Brotherhood -

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

And some caps of that wonderfully expressive face, also from The Brotherhood -

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Wow! Thanks for the great arm pics Watcher652! *drooling*

Comment

Wow! Thanks for the great arm pics Watcher652! *drooling*
            You're welcome.

I just noticed that in the last arm cap, it looks like John is kinda interested in Rodney's hands, too.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
              You're welcome.

I just noticed that in the last arm cap, it looks like John is kinda interested in Rodney's hands, too.
              You're right! shep is totally staring at Mckay's arm! That's even better...

Comment

Thanks everyone! yay! More LJers! Heee!

And mmmmmmm ... McKay arms. Mmmmmm. I have one. Not his arms, but one of my favourite caps from The Brotherhood:

look at those hands! Heeee!

And I love this cap too! Wet!David:

Lookit how shoiny he is! *loffs* Heeeee!

"I'm not crazy because I take the right pills every day" - Jimmy Eat World
                "If I ventured in the slip stream/between the viaducts of your dreams ... could you find me? ... Ain't nothing but a stranger in this world" - Van Morrison
                "It's a feelin'/In your heart, in your soul/In your being, yeah/It's a beautiful obsession" - Van Morrison

Comment

Originally posted by groovekittie
                  Thanks everyone! yay! More LJers! Heee!

And mmmmmmm ... McKay arms. Mmmmmm. I have one. Not his arms, but one of my favourite caps from The Brotherhood:

look at those hands! Heeee!
                  And I love this cap too! Wet!David:

Lookit how shoiny he is! *loffs* Heeeee!
                  Yea! More Mckay Arms/Hands! Where did that wet Mckay pic come from? Is it from the behind the scenes special? Never sen it before and it is scrumptious!

seriously, though......do we have a problem?

Comment

Okay, I finally came to visit the GateWorld forum after being a loyal visitor to the site for about a year, and the first thing I run into is a McKay/Hewlett Thunk Thread (I may not know what thunk exactly means in this instance, but I can guess. )

So I would just like to take this moment to say: There is a God!

Anyway, I love Rodney, and David seems like a very hilarious guy, just my type. And thank you for putting up pictures! Especially the wet one...drooling and fainting (ahem, "passing out") are difficult to do at the same time...

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
                    McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
                    Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
                    McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Yea! More Mckay Arms/Hands! Where did that wet Mckay pic come from? Is it from the behind the scenes special? Never sen it before and it is scrumptious!

seriously, though......do we have a problem?
                      Right! Stupid me! I got the first cap from ... crap. I forgot.

The second cap, though, I got from the McKay Daily community over on LiveJournal by dannylurks. And yuppers! They're from the behind the scenes stuff I think. I just saw that smile and I was rendered speechless! lol

And if this is a problem ... I refuse to get help!

And thank you to those who have given me those point thingers. lol What are they for anyway?
                      Last edited by groovekittie; 28 April 2005, 09:16 PM.

"I'm not crazy because I take the right pills every day" - Jimmy Eat World
                      "If I ventured in the slip stream/between the viaducts of your dreams ... could you find me? ... Ain't nothing but a stranger in this world" - Van Morrison
                      "It's a feelin'/In your heart, in your soul/In your being, yeah/It's a beautiful obsession" - Van Morrison

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos1013
                        Okay, I finally came to visit the GateWorld forum after being a loyal visitor to the site for about a year, and the first thing I run into is a McKay/Hewlett Thunk Thread (I may not know what thunk exactly means in this instance, but I can guess. )

So I would just like to take this moment to say: There is a God!

Anyway, I love Rodney, and David seems like a very hilarious guy, just my type. And thank you for putting up pictures! Especially the wet one...drooling and fainting (ahem, "passing out") are difficult to do at the same time...
                        Hiya! and welcome! Yay-more mckay/hewlett thunkers to play with!

Yes-there is a god...and he loves David very, very much! Being a Mckay thunker is hard work, but the benefits are many, and I think we are up to the job

Groovekittie-I must check out the LJ site-sounds heavenly!
                        Originally posted by groovekittie
                        And if this is a problem ... I refuse to get help!
                        Just checkin'...at least we have each other (and mckay) for company

Comment

I distinctly remember remarking to a friend not four weeks ago that I couldn't see what anyone saw in McKay.

After then seeing most of Season One, I changed my mind so fast I am still dizzy. Thanks for the err, inspirational screencaps and pics everyone.
                          "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance." --Sam Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Girl Clone
                            I distinctly remember remarking to a friend not four weeks ago that I couldn't see what anyone saw in McKay.

After then seeing most of Season One, I changed my mind so fast I am still dizzy. Thanks for the err, inspirational screencaps and pics everyone.
                            LOL...I love it! More thunkers. Welcome!

Comment

Location: Hiding in emabarrassment over asking about Mckay's boxers....
                              Should I ask???

And thanks for the welcome.

I am unable to put into words why I find McKay (and Hewlett) so hot. I mean normally I'm shallow enough to be all about the pretty, and there's plenty of pretty on Atlantis. But McKay is attractive in a whole other kind of way than just pretty.

Feel free to post more pictures, everyone, to help this newcomer articulate her thoughts...
                              "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance." --Sam Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Girl Clone
                                I am unable to put into words why I find McKay (and Hewlett) so hot. I mean normally I'm shallow enough to be all about the pretty, and there's plenty of pretty on Atlantis. But McKay is attractive in a whole other kind of way than just pretty.
                                I know exactly what you mean! In all honesty, McKay isn't what I would normally go for *physically* in a guy, but his snarkiness and humor quickly made him my favorite character. Out of my love for him as simply my favorite character, I somehow found a deeper appreciation for McKay, and whaddya know, I develop a crush! Bah, this is so like me, attraction totally sneaks up on me and drop kicks me in the back of the head...

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
                                McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
                                Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
                                McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Working...
                                X