Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xfkirsten
    I haven't seen the DVD, but I was there. It was an hour and a half panel, I believe, with the time split evenly between SG-1 and Atlantis. So that's about 45 minutes of the Atlantis cast (and all of the cast there). I remember the whole Atlantis cast being pretty quiet that year - it was their first convention, and I think they were pretty overwhelmed. I wanna say that DH talked more than the rest of them, but I don't recall for sure.
    Well this is the official MGM release it runs for 72mins. I knew about the Con, I just wanted to know what the quality of the DVD was like, given I will have to pay 2-3 times more than anyone in the US I wanted to know if it was worth it. Of course if it has David/Michael and Joe well it probably is!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
      Well this is the official MGM release it runs for 72mins. I knew about the Con, I just wanted to know what the quality of the DVD was like, given I will have to pay 2-3 times more than anyone in the US I wanted to know if it was worth it. Of course if it has David/Michael and Joe well it probably is!
      Yeah, there was at least 5 minutes or so of downtime while they switched casts, too, so I'm sure that was cut out.

Michael was a bit hungover, actually... (and openly admitted it... )
      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Howdy folks,

Just dropping in to say hi ::big wave to everyone::...

Just read the epi summary - pretty cool from what I heard. I read one review and leave it at that then go watch it!

Will probably not be logging into GW over next couple of days but if you wanna catch me, you know the place! (I avoid GW every time an epi screens to avoid reading anything!)

BTW, here's a non-spoilery Rodney pic:

And spoilery ones
        http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...TLG/TLG138.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...TLG/TLG177.jpg (this is my pet favourite - check out those muscles, the strong back... hehe)

OK, I really need some smiley Rodney... I cap too many hurt expressions!

Take care all,
        Alex

BTW, Vilya, love that pic!

Comment

Originally posted by not so ancient
          Ah, love that smile.

Hello, dear ones. I've been absent a long while due to This and That - "issues" and moving from Dallas to Denver, and getting a new computer up and running.

Hope your holidays were merry and bright, and that your 2006 is starting off well.

YAY for Denver lol. I know Denver-ish....I've been quite a few times. Where abouts are you?

and a YAY for the piccies

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
            BTW, Vilya, love that pic!
            That's why I posted it and here's another smiley Rodney...

He needs to smile more on the show because David has a great smile.
            sigpic
            My FF.net

Comment

Holy wow. I'm gone fora day or two and look what happens!

So, I'm having internet troubles, in that the guy I was stealing wi-fi from moved leaving me bereft and without access. *sniff* It has not been a happy las few days for me. Right now I'm at school and trying desperately to catch up with everything.

It sucks muchly.

Anyway, I don't have time to read all the posts yet, but I'm hoping to have net by the end of the week, at which point I will read to my hearts content.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
                Holy wow. I'm gone fora day or two and look what happens!

So, I'm having internet troubles, in that the guy I was stealing wi-fi from moved leaving me bereft and without access. *sniff* It has not been a happy las few days for me. Right now I'm at school and trying desperately to catch up with everything.

It sucks muchly.

Anyway, I don't have time to read all the posts yet, but I'm hoping to have net by the end of the week, at which point I will read to my hearts content.
                That really does suck. So when you get it back and for everyone, here's something I made. Just a collage, nothing fancy
                http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...kaycollage.jpg
                sigpic
                My FF.net

Comment

very cool
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vilya
                    The wallpaper is great, PM. From your location - "I'm a Leaf on the Wind, Watch How I Soar" You just had to remind me of Wash, didnt you? *sniff*
                    How come? What happened to him?

Comment

i recommend you go watch Serenity but if you want me to spoil you
                      Spoiler:
                      Wash dies
                      sigpic

Comment

I love firefly/serenity...aside from that lil point....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
                          No net? Hope you'll be back soon!

Welcome back, not so ancient!

Originally posted by Vilya
                          I'm fairly certain the costume/makeup people don't apply Rodney's scar he got from Kolya in the storm, you never really get that close to his arm. Cept that one in Brotherhood. Then again, it was another Kolya episode so maybe that is. hmm.
                          Well, I also don't think that they bother with a detail like that (we also don't see Sheppard's bug scar on his neck (or the one he maybe has on his arm)), but I'd be squeeing like mad if they did, because I think it would be a nod towards continuity.

Originally posted by smushybird
                          How come? What happened to him?
                          Hehe, I've never seen Serenity and don't know the characters, but it was impossible for me to miss that, everyone seemed to talk about it wherever I went on the net.

Oh and: Has anyone of you seen the new Episode/Behind the Scenes pics of "Grace under pressure" yet? One of the BTS pics is a larger version of a pic we already know, but you can see the whole set now. Four pics show
                          Spoiler:
                          the kiss
                          , and another bts pic shows David
                          Spoiler:
                          standing in the (obviously warm) water
                          looking very cute! There is another pic, but it won't show up. But the others are just great!

Here's the link. It's a German site. You have to scroll down a little, on the right side are the older episode pics, the new ones are those above the long text.
                          New pics on www.stargate-project.de

Bye, A.
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Ooh thanks Arlessiar for that link, I don't know if the water was that warm. Then again with Amanda there woof!

Caps from Coup d'etat. (non spoilers) May I say Yea! We finally have a great episode with continuity (some what), oh and the McKay/Sheppard moments were great. *sorry I just had to say it*

Technically not from this ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                              Ooh thanks Arlessiar for that link, I don't know if the water was that warm. Then again with Amanda there woof!
                              Well, I just thought it can't have been so very cold because Martin Wood (that is Martin Wood, right?) is shirtless while holding the clapper board, and he doesn't look as if he's freezing!
                              Great caps from a really great episode! Thanks, Rose!

Bye, A.
                              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                                Great caps from a really great episode! Thanks, Rose!
                                Oh this was a great episode IMO and about time! I loved...

Spoilers for Coup d'etat (D'etat? )

Spoiler:

Rodney in his military mode, even if it seems odd that Sheppard would have him as his number two on such a dangerous mission. I nearly died when Rodney touched him, *I know I hate it when shipper go on too, but this is slash* Now if only Carson was there.

Must be way past my bed time, too many naughty thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                                X