Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cookiemaster View Post
    Ah, ok.
    I just caught a McKay clone at my refridgerator... so I decided to keep him.

http://foto.arcor-online.net/palb/al...6235373563.jpg
    A very nice clone!

Here's mine, I found him abandoned in a hospital a long time ago. He's better now, playing all day with ShepClone and generally causing havoc.

Spoilers to avoid stretching
    Spoiler:
    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
    Sig and avi by me
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by LogicSequence View Post
      From Joe M.'s blog:

Anonymous #2 writes: “Will the character of Katie Brown be making an appearance in season 4?”

Answer: Several.

My response:

Ewww... No no no... I don't know what it is about Ms. Brown, but seeing her with McKay just makes me... Ewww. He can do so much better.

On that note, I have an idea for an episode. The team brings back a weird alien plant for Katie to study, and it eats her. Then it tries to take over the city.

Hilarity ensues as McKay cracks witty jokes about killing plants. I know, I know, too much like that SG-1 episode, but I’ll leave the details up to you, as long as the plant eats Katie Brown. Too bad, so sad, bye bye.

So... We can count on that being ep. 418? 419? 8^)
      LOL! Lets go suggest it to Joe M right now, you know how much they like rehashing episodes of SG-1. And yeah I think I may puke if Katie is in more then two eps and has more then 2 seconds on screen with Rodney... and here I was thinking I wouldn't have to ff anymore since Weir wouldn't be around... well great this is fraking great.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
        LOL! Lets go suggest it to Joe M right now, you know how much they like rehashing episodes of SG-1. And yeah I think I may puke if Katie is in more then two eps and has more then 2 seconds on screen with Rodney... and here I was thinking I wouldn't have to ff anymore since Weir wouldn't be around... well great this is fraking great.
        I did! That quote is from my response in his blog.

Comment

Originally posted by dllmzca View Post
          A missing moment from "Rising..."

Spoiler:

From Joe M.'s blog:

Anonymous #2 writes: “Will the character of Katie Brown be making an appearance in season 4?”

My response:

Ewww... No no no... I don't know what it is about Ms. Brown, but seeing her with McKay just makes me... Ewww. He can do so much better.

On that note, I have an idea for an episode. The team brings back a weird alien plant for Katie to study, and it eats her. Then it tries to take over the city.

Hilarity ensues as McKay cracks witty jokes about killing plants. I know, I know, too much like that SG-1 episode, but I’ll leave the details up to you, as long as the plant eats Katie Brown. Too bad, so sad, bye bye.

So... We can count on that being ep. 418? 419? 8^)
          Love the response, wonder if he'll answer it........

Several eps?! *disgruntled sigh*

Is it that easy, really?
          I thought you have to have 300 posts? Or is that just for a shepclone? Why that?
          Cause the McKay clones are slower and therefore easier to catch?
          If I just pick a McKay clone, where am I supposed to bring him for training?
          The 300 post thing is for the Shep Clone. Here on the McKay thread, we're a little more generous/less picky.....

Training? Hmmm, mine didn't need any really.
          If yours does, Mayo is around from time to time and she has an army of clones who could probably help out.

Ah, ok.
          I just caught a McKay clone at my refridgerator... so I decided to keep him.

Now that's a nice clone!
          The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by dllmzca View Post
            A missing moment from "Rising..."
            Spoiler:

LMAO, that was funny! And believe me, not many people know how to write really funny captions, but this one IS funny! At least imho.

From Joe M.'s blog:

My response:

Oh, you asked the KB question? Well, I was so sad when I saw JM's answer to your question this morning that I actually dared to write another post in his blog (he'll most likely not refer to), this time about why I think that they at least need to change Katie's character if it's a fact already that she will appear several times. My comment hasn't shown up yet (JM must approve all comments first before they'll be open for everyone), hope it will soon.

Is it that easy, really?
            I thought you have to have 300 posts? Or is that just for a shepclone? Why that?
            That only applies to Shepclones, not to McKayclones. We believe that the Rodney-love must be shared and that everyone should have the chance to have a Rodneyclone to experience how brilliant and cute he is. *g*

You just choose one you like and that's it, but be careful, he's your responsibility then, and he's cheeky and a super-genius! You also have to take care of his health - food, sleep & rest, medical conditions - a Rodneyclone can be quite a handful!
            Oh, a good thing is thing is that protecting your clone is easier since iLemon doesn't visit this thread so often anymore. Not that I don't miss her, which I do, but she had this nasty habit to abduct other people's clones!

Bye, A.
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

No no, i didn't ask the initial Hatie Brown question, but i responded to it as you see.

I'm sure it hasn't shown up yet because Joe M. is either still asleep or hasn't gotten on his computer yet.

Comment

So i've updated my pegasus gate model again. Definately looking better. Switched the glyphs to practical lighting, similar to the practical gate filmed on the show (as apposed to the CGI ones). And made some adjustmenst to the mesh (geometry) itself.

OLD v2:
                Spoiler:

NEW v9:
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                  LMAO, that was funny! And believe me, not many people know how to write really funny captions, but this one IS funny! At least imho.

Oh, you asked the KB question? Well, I was so sad when I saw JM's answer to your question this morning that I actually dared to write another post in his blog (he'll most likely not refer to), this time about why I think that they at least need to change Katie's character if it's a fact already that she will appear several times. My comment hasn't shown up yet (JM must approve all comments first before they'll be open for everyone), hope it will soon.

That only applies to Shepclones, not to McKayclones. We believe that the Rodney-love must be shared and that everyone should have the chance to have a Rodneyclone to experience how brilliant and cute he is. *g*

You just choose one you like and that's it, but be careful, he's your responsibility then, and he's cheeky and a super-genius! You also have to take care of his health - food, sleep & rest, medical conditions - a Rodneyclone can be quite a handful!
                  Oh, a good thing is thing is that protecting your clone is easier since iLemon doesn't visit this thread so often anymore. Not that I don't miss her, which I do, but she had this nasty habit to abduct other people's clones!

Bye, A.

Thanks for the instructions, I will take good care of him.

And thanks for the iLemon warning...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                    Martin Gero said "David Hewlett, how are you so awesome?" in the Duet commentary...It was known from an early Atlantis interview that his least favourite word is awesome (his favourite word is thesaurus btw) and I guess the fans put two and two together!
                    Thesaurus!? What a funny favorite word, lol. Did he say why that is his favorite word?

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                      Glad you enjoyed it.

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                      Thank you, kindly, m'dear.

So i've updated my pegasus gate model again. Definately looking better. Switched the glyphs to practical lighting, similar to the practical gate filmed on the show (as apposed to the CGI ones). And made some adjustmenst to the mesh (geometry) itself.
                      Great work, as usual, LogicSequence. On a purely aesthetic level, I think I prefer the CGI lighting for the glyphs, but I can understand you wanting to have them look more as they do on the show.

So, according to the buzz, we can expect a lot of Katie Brown, eh?

*Sigh* Sometimes ignorance truly is bliss...
                      Last edited by dllmzca; 17 June 2007, 10:06 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I chose two more clones for the one lonely I have so far. They understand each other very well

LogicSequence, great as always

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                          Thesaurus!? What a funny favorite word, lol. Did he say why that is his favorite word?
                          Nope...what I thought was funny was that it's also one of my favourite words

My least favourite word is cheddar

Here's the interview link...it's a good one

http://www.david-hewlett.co.uk/Inter...5Questions.htm
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Thanks for the comments as always. Next up is a gate activation movie clip, if i can figure out how to get the kawoosh done properly.

Comment

Nope...what I thought was funny was that it's also one of my favourite words

My least favourite word is cheddar

Oooh, thanks for the link! I'm sure I've read that before but it's been ages so it felt like reading it for the first time, lol.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

David gives great answers to those questions. My favorite is "What keeps you grounded?" David's response, "The mirror".
                                He really seems like an amazingly sweet, funny, down to earth man.

Comment

Working...
                                X