Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    I love to see more DH too!

I'm not a fan of Doctor Who but if David turned out to be the next Doctor I would just have to watch it.

Did ya see his rap video yet? Or his rap apology vid yet? Those are great!

David did apology but his fans don't care, they enjoyed his rap video to make us laugh! I hope that he and Paul McGillion do rap video on Stargate scene!

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      I love to see more DH too!

I'm not a fan of Doctor Who but if David turned out to be the next Doctor I would just have to watch it.

Did ya see his rap video yet? Or his rap apology vid yet? Those are great!
      There is already a more than gorgeous David being the Doctor

To be honest: I don't think that David Hewlett would fit into that role, but I'd love to see him as an Companion for some Episodes.
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

His apology was mocking another actors ( David Hasselfoffs) apology. It wasn't meant to be taken too seriously.
        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
          His apology was mocking another actors ( David Hasselfoffs) apology. It wasn't meant to be taken too seriously.
          OMG i loved his rap! It was soooo cute! Just like him! ^^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
          Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
          Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
            Uh ...not so ...David Hewletts apology came first. Hewlett did his rap and apology long before Hasselhoff had a reason to apologize.

It wasn't meant to be taken too seriously.
            Well, DUH!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

^__^ David is just that cool ^__^ tehe! I think he's a good rapper ^^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
              Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
              Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                ^__^ David is just that cool ^__^ tehe! I think he's a good rapper ^^
                I think so too.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

yep nobody is better !!!!

a question, he's in angel in the movie, have you the title please ?

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

Originally posted by marli View Post
                    yep nobody is better !!!!

a question, he's in angel in the movie, have you the title please ?
                    If you mean the one where he is in a cupid outfit? That is from "Where the heart is". Otherwise I have no idea what you are talking about.

Oh and btw... the apology was after David Hasselhoff's I am pretty sure about that one. That was why it was funny in the first place... other wise it would have just been some lame thing, for no apparent reason... that no one understood.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                      If you mean the one where he is in a cupid outfit? That is from "Where the heart is". Otherwise I have no idea what you are talking about.

Oh and btw... the apology was after David Hasselhoff's I am pretty sure about that one. That was why it was funny in the first place... other wise it would have just been some lame thing, for no apparent reason... that no one understood.
                      HMmm.. I thought Hewlett's was before Hasselhoff's...
                      Maybe the Knight rider has apologised a few times!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                        HMmm.. I thought Hewlett's was before Hasselhoff's...
                        Maybe the Knight rider has apologised a few times!

I am really disgusted at David Hasselhoff's video when he chomped in a messy burger as his daughter filmed him. It make David Hewlett look a saint, gentleman and Prince Charming. Argee with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
                          I am really disgusted at David Hasselhoff's video when he chomped in a messy burger as his daughter filmed him. It make David Hewlett look a saint, gentleman and Prince Charming. Argee with me?
                          Our David is definitely a gentleman. I can't say i'm an expert on him, but it seems everything he does is just so well-meaning and sweet... especially stuff for the fans.
                          I was blown away by him and David Nykl coming out and meeting the fans who were on the save Atlantis picket lines.
                          As for David Hasselhoff...? I wish him well for the sake of his kids.

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Sorry, I will NEVER compare David Hewlett with David Hasselhoff.

David Hewlett is just so nice and adorable and he shows all the love he has for his family and his fans. He is just real. *sigh*
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                              Sorry, I will NEVER compare David Hewlett with David Hasselhoff.

David Hewlett is just so nice and adorable and he shows all the love he has for his family and his fans. He is just real. *sigh*

Count me as a squirrel!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post

I understood it completely and I never saw Hasselhoff's apology.

Great pic Earthgate Ricky! From one squirrel to another.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X