Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found 'em
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
      CONGRATS DAVID AND JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!

where are those comments on dgeek?
      Folks are commenting on the Stratford blog entry.

Yay for ADB !

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Yay! ADB won at the festival! That's fantastic news!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

I fell in love with the character in "Hide and Seek". Rodney was so adorable, so geeky and curious, so excited and intelligent, and yes, such a smart ass, and yet brave and loyal. And he looked good. That was it, I had become a Rodney fangirl.

Don't even get me started on the disrespect thing. Think I ranted about that a thousand times already...

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I hope David isn't disappointed that he didn't win Best Director. He did win for Best Actor and Best Film. Those are more visual than the Director category. I'm not quite sure what you'd look for when deciding what makes a movie a Best Film without a Best Director. Best Film is a more overall award. What crieteria do you look for in a director award?

Last edited by watcher652; 27 May 2007, 01:18 PM.

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

YAY! GO DAVID IT'S YA BIRTHDAY! Well.. it was last month, but you won best actor and best film! WOO HOO!!! CONGRATS!

Now, where the heck is our dgeek? MIA for days! tisk tisk. He's being a Horrible Hewlett again.

Ok, well he's never really horrible, but it fit and started with an H, so...
              OK OK, i'm sorry... WE LOVE YOU D!

Comment

Woohoo! It's great that ADB won. I've still not seen it yet, can't find it anywhere...

Comment

firefly827347 - it isn't out on DVD til September
                  sigpic

Comment

Darn. Have you seen it? If so, where did you see it?

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                      Darn. Have you seen it? If so, where did you see it?
                      Several people were able to see the film at different (promo) screenings. David (and Jane) even attended some of these screenings. For example, the film was shown right before the Vancouver con and before the London con this year. It's been shown yesterday at the film festival in Stratford-upon-Avon. There were a few other screenings, but I forgot where and when they took place.

I for my part haven't seen it yet. Missed the London screening by one day.

Bye, A.
                      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I saw the film at the London Screening...loved it
                        sigpic

Comment

Yay for ADB! Yay for David...maybe he is out celebrating! I wish I had that icon of Kermit the frog going nuts... yay!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                            Yay for ADB! Yay for David...maybe he is out celebrating! I wish I had that icon of Kermit the frog going nuts... yay!!!!
                            i hope he is! Best actor and Best film is pretty awesome! I wonder if his mum is still in town to celebrate with them?

Comment

Wow! Good for David and Jane. That's an impressive haul! Congrats!

Comment

PICTURES OF THE AWARDS AND MR DON LOUGHMAN-IN-LAW!!

http://amararti.blogspot.com/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X