No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKayRocks posted this one awhile back.. but I just love the look on McKay's face

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex View Post
      Hey guy OT and spoilering but brilliant news!!!!
      Spoiler:

Joe M kept to his word at savecarsonbeckett. Carson will be in a few episode in S4!!!!! SPEEEEEEEEUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Definitely exciting news, and I'm happy but I'm also sceptical how this will turn out. I read what JM said about that and at least it seems as if they always considered the option to bring CB back one day. So, let's wait and see.

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
      (Left that pic in cos in a weird way, i like it. )
      Yeah, me too.

Really, the stargate DVD's have great extras but they missed the boat big time by not including deleted scenes and blooper reels.
      The fans have been begging for ages that there'll be blooper reels on the DVDs, it never came true. But now JM said in his blog that it might happen soon!!

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
      ADB not really spoiler at all, but putting under spoiler caps anyways
      Spoiler:
      Is that the same suite he wore in the movie? The sweater vest looks familiar. It looks like the one with the run in it.
      As pavane said, the pic is part of the ADB promo pics series.

Originally posted by gravelgerdie View Post
      http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ocks/Home1.jpg
      McKayRocks posted this one awhile back.. but I just love the look on McKay's face
      Yes, Mx posted it, and I did too, because this is Dreamy!Rodney, my beloved and very own Rodney clone.
      I love him so much because he's so beautiful and adorable and sweet and cute and... I cannot cuddle him right now because the evil Willow stole him from me!!!!!! Please, Willow, give him back!!!!! *wails*

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
        The fans have been begging for ages that there'll be blooper reels on the DVDs, it never came true. But now JM said in his blog that it might happen soon!!

Yes, Mx posted it, and I did too, because this is Dreamy!Rodney, my beloved and very own Rodney clone.
        I love him so much because he's so beautiful and adorable and sweet and cute and... I cannot cuddle him right now because the evil Willow stole him from me!!!!!! Please, Willow, give him back!!!!! *wails*

Bye, A.
        Yeah, now JM is in charge and not Brad "I hate blooper reels" (but is a top bloke in all other aspects) Wright - we might just get one!

You want my ShepClone to go see if he can get your clone back?
        I'd send my McClone but i'm worried she'll pinch him too - plus he's still sick.
        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Hey! Now that does bother me! WTH? Do you think you have to act as a substitute for MG if she's not here? You learnt too much from her, it seems. Clone-stealing is a serious crime! If your own clone left you and you'd be all alone and in dire need of a Rodney-hug, then I'd maybe borrow you my clone for a while. Or if you owned a slash-Shep who's seriously love-deprived, then maybe my Rodney clone would drop by. But stealing it? What kind of friend are you? No, can't accept that. Give it back immediately! Or I might be forced to resort to violence. Like, ehhh, telling David Hewlett that you think that he's the worst actor in the world and that you detest balding men??

Bye, A.
          *takes both Arlessiar's and WC's Rodney clones* If you two cant learn to behave like proper adults then I am keeping your clones until you do!!!! Now go to your rooms!!! Geez!!! *storms out of thread and slams the door shut behind her*
          Last edited by iLemon; 10 April 2007, 11:42 AM.

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by iLemon View Post
            *takes both Arlessiar's and WC's Rodney clones* If you two cant learn to behave like proper adults then I am keeping your clones until you do!!!!
            Wait a sec, you were how old exactly, young lady???

Now go to your rooms!!! Geez!!! *storms out of thread and slams the door shut behind her*
            Ts! I can't believe it! And no, I won't accept that! Someone stole my clone and I get punished for it? I need my clone back - now! Can't go another night without him! *breaks into iLemon's house, grabs her clone and chains him to the bed post puts him in a secret room where he's absolutely (and I mean absolutely!) safe*

Bye, A.

Comment

Adults these days!! Honestly!!! Right, that's it!! No dinner for you tonight young lady!!

sigpic

Comment

Right, that's it!! No dinner for you tonight young lady!!
                It's 11:30pm, I already had dinner hours ago!

Bye, A.

Comment

It's 11:30pm, I already had dinner hours ago!

Bye, A.
                  Yeah well... you're grounded!!! No thunking for you for a week!!!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah well... you're grounded!!! No thunking for you for a week!!!
                    A week? Will probably not be here much anyway, but still, too long. What about no more no more thunking for today? I could do that, wouldn't be a problem - because I go to bed now.

Night, A.

Comment

A week? Will probably not be here much anyway, but still, too long. What about no more no more thunking for today? I could do that, wouldn't be a problem - because I go to bed now.

Night, A.
                      well seeing as you haven't actually done anything I'll let you off just this time...

sigpic

Comment

*takes both Arlessiar's and WC's Rodney clones* If you two cant learn to behave like proper adults then I am keeping your clones until you do!!!! Now go to your rooms!!! Geez!!! *storms out of thread and slams the door shut behind her*
                        I think you have to be an adult to know what one behaves like. Ah keep him I was getting tired of him; I might go play with my Shep!clone!

Comment

Just wanted to add my love for Rodney McKay and the wonderful David Hewlett. I've just gotten into Atlantis and have started Season 2. McKay is the funniest, most interesting and complex character on the show. Plus, underneath all the snark and arrogance he's got a good heart. He's brave when he needs to be and of course, he's brilliant. I also love his run on mouth.

Comment

Welcome MmmmMcKAy! Join the insanity!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by im_meli
                            More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

I just finished watching "Nothing". What a bizarre and insane movie...but with a great message about friendship. gonna have to watch it a few more times before it goes back to netflix. **snickers** so loved the red shorts! woohoo! and the slightly longer, a bit curly hair on the neck. that was yum. damm tha man looks good.

sorry, dont have any pics from the movie at all. maybe someone can treat me to a few I can snurch?

Comment

I've got a whole bunch of caps...somewhere lol!
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X