• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LogicSequence View Post
    Spoiler for Extreme Size
    Spoiler:
    That is really great!!

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
    Okay okay the Kate thing

I run the ADB group at facebook, and Kate tried to tag one of my piccies on the group, unaware that it'd send me a message...when she realised that it would send me a message, she contacted me to apologise and to explain what she was doing! She was trying to play a joke on a friend lol
    How cool is that!?! Any idea what kind of joke?

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    My favorite
    Spoiler:
    Rodney and a gun!! My favourite type of McKay pic.

Originally posted by iLemon View Post
    heeheehee...

Spoiler:

That is both totally cool and totally disturbing at the same time....

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
    Oh god yes, what we really need is even more AT to watch. I can't say I was the least bit impressed with her acting but then you know I hardly bothered to watch.

Have some Rodney goodness.

Spoiler:

I'll only be watching the DH bits of Santuary - tbh, the last thing i need is yet another thing to get into!! And sad girlfan me has just sat and watched it despite the fact i can't get sound on my work computer!! Will have to watch again when i get home - if my stupid internet provider hasn't got a "service outage" in my area again!!

Gotta say, those are two of my favourite pics - love the bath robe and LOVE the underwear!
    Last edited by Squonk; 15 May 2007, 03:06 AM.
    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

I watched Sanctuary and was relly impressed by DH's performance in it! Too bad I wont be buying the eps... The episode was interesting, but I wasn't too impressed with AT, and I usually like her.
      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
      Sig and avi by me
      Spoiler:

Comment

I found the whole idea of Sanctuary fascinating...so I bought the bundle of the first four eps. it wan't that much money. even if DH's part was small...there is more to this web based series to keep me happy and intrigued. I am just like that. and to keep this on topic...

and thanks Watcher...for posting the caps to David's part in Sanctuary!
        Last edited by cindyz; 15 May 2007, 07:47 AM.

Comment

heeheehee...

Spoiler:

Ow! Mineral water through the nose does not feel good.
          Funny!

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post

I'm pretty sure David is only in this one segment. If you're obsessive, you could buy just this one in hi-res.
          Like me? Hey, it was only $1.99. That's cheap for some good Hew. The hi res quality is great. Plus, David was brilliant. I think he's only in this one ep, so I don't plan on subscribing. Little secret- I'm not really into sci-fi. I just love Atlantis. Every man on that show is hot. What's not to love?
          sigpic
          Sig by im_meli
          More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Mercury973

Every man on that show is hot. What's not to love?
            never a truer word has been spoken!!!
            sigpic
            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
              Suekay, you think he sounded English in "Century Hotel" and "Joe's Wedding"? I think he was supposed to be Canadian in both movies. He didn't sound English to me. With the "been as bean" instead of "been as bin", he sounded Canadian to this American. "The Campbells" was a Canadian show about a Scottish pioneer family making a new life for themselves in 19th Century Ontario. I don't know what kind of accent David was supposed to have in that show.

The first 4 episodes of Sanctury are free to watch in a low-res format. That's why you'll be able to see them on YouTube. Episode 1 is here.

Downloading a high-res format and the episodes after the first 4 will require payment.
              I meant very briefly ie. he slips into an accent for a minute and back to Canadian seconds later

In Century Hotel, when he and the woman are trying to wake up the other soldier, he puts on an English accent when he says "C'mon sergeant up and on your feet!"

And in Joe's wedding when he's explaining how he's organised the stag he puts on an over-the-top English accent.

In The Campbells he was meant to have a London accent but to me it sounded slightly Australian at times lol!

He's got no excuse for having a bad London accent now - Jane would throttle him
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Twitter Update:

"Off to Seattle for fingerprinting...can't wait to try out the new GPS navigation system...as it doesn't tell me how to get around the house."

OOOHP... Fingerprinting? Has David been a Horrible Hewlett again?

btw, saw your picture of New Lantea. that's pretty amazing! i'm actually considering going into graphics right now, any advice you can give me?
                OT:
                Spoiler:
                Depends, what kind of work do you want to do?

Comment

Twitter Update:

"Off to Seattle for fingerprinting...can't wait to try out the new GPS navigation system...as it doesn't tell me how to get around the house."

OOOHP... Fingerprinting? Has David been a Horrible Hewlett again?

OT:
                  Spoiler:
                  Depends, what kind of work do you want to do?
                  Now that's and intriguing update!! What on earth is he up to?
                  The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

I'm think fingerprinting is the name of something they need to buy in seattle or something they need to do on seattle or maybe something to do with US security (like new passport regulations or something (americans am I right?)).

Seems a long way to go for something like passport stuff though...surely they could do that in Blaine or Bellingham or something *is confused*
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                      Now that's and intriguing update!! What on earth is he up to?
                      Hmm, good question, was wondering about that too! Also, shouldn't he be at work? Another late call, or does he have a day off?

My, can't believe I'm wondering about that! I mean, how much more private can this whole thing get?
                      I'm think fingerprinting is the name of something they need to buy in seattle or something they need to do on seattle or maybe something to do with US security (like new passport regulations or something (americans am I right?)).
                      Seems a long way to go for something like passport stuff though...surely they could do that in Blaine or Bellingham or something *is confused*
                      My first thought was "Did he pull a Paris Hilton or what?" Then I thought it might be some passport related thing because of his daily border passing. Let's hope they don't confuse his fingerprints with those of a mass murderer one day.

Bye, A.
                      Last edited by Arlessiar; 15 May 2007, 08:49 AM.
                      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

It's only about an hour and a half drive, not much longer than his daily trip to Bridge.

I'm kinda curious myself... I don't think it's passport related, but it might be security related in some way... Maybe a new building he'll be working in? Or something for insurance? Something for MGM maybe? No idea.

Either that or fingerprinting is a nickname for something else, and he doesn't litterally mean he's having his fingerprints taken.
                        Last edited by LogicSequence; 15 May 2007, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Whoo! Hewlett in da house! I got all excited when I heard he was coming to town (I live in Seattle, BTW) but then I realized that I was stuck all day at work. Only thing I can think of why he'd need to get fingerprinted here is that there are regional offices for immigration. I doubt he's in any trouble.

No, not gonna stalk him. Did enough of that in Vancouver *Snerk*

Ooh, looks like a good enough time to bring out that pic. I really think the box contains ADB.

Spoiler for size:
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic
                          Sig by im_meli
                          More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Either that or fingerprinting is a nickname for something else, and he doesn't litterally mean he's having his fingerprints taken.
                            That thought crossed my mind too, but I have no idea what it could mean...

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
                            Only thing I can think of why he'd need to get fingerprinted here is that there are regional offices for immigration. I doubt he's in any trouble.
                            I also doubt he's in trouble, I mean, would he post about that in public? Ok, wait, it's Hewlett. He probably would.
                            Anyway, still think it might be passport related. His Geekiness probably thinks that this biometric data stuff is damn cool.

Still so curious! If he'll ever tell us more abut it? Don't think so...

Oh, he has a navigation system now! Now that's something for true geeks! Wonder that it actually took him so long to get one.
                            These things are very useful, helped me a lot already! But in the past years I also started to hate them at the same time, for the sole reason that these voices in my head get so damn annoying after a while!!!!! This unchangingly nice, cheerful, patient and saccharine sweet blah, blah, blah makes me go nuts!

Bye, A.
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

heeheehee...

Spoiler:

*snort* That is beyond AWESOME.

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                              AT looks good, seeing KS was great (Kavanagh!), but it was DH who literally blew me away with his acting performance. He deserves some award or something, because that was fantastic and damn believable!
                              Gotta agree. DH was the star of that wepisode. The little fidgets and the subtle smirks were brilliantly done. I didn't see any McKay in him, except for the beginning of the DH-part of the wep. The man's brilliant!

Ooh, looks like a good enough time to bring out that pic. I really think the box contains ADB.

Spoiler for size:
                              Spoiler:
                              Oooh thanks for sharing! I'm willing to bet it contains ADB too. That was for the ADB screening, wasn't it? I recognize the parking lot. But I also remember that when he went into the Vancouver Film Centre, he was with Jane, Mars and John too. Hmm.

I just love Atlantis. Every man on that show is hot. What's not to love?
                              Agreed! Like my friend said, the hottest men are in sci-fi.

San Diego Comic Con 2007 Attendee
                              San Diego Comic Con 2008 Attendee

Comment

yeah very true the hottest men ever are on scifi
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X