Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LogicSequence View Post
    So you're saying it's not 2000?
    hehe... that's what I meant, just missed a zero...
    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
    Sig and avi by me
    Spoiler:

Comment

On avatars- The FAQ doesn't really say anything about avatars (Good resource- http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18320). It looks like it used to be 1000 posts, but not anymore.

I've been here almost a year and I still am not able to get a custom avatar. Oh well.

As for your clone- you can get one type and dress them up later (I think there is the expanded action pack with optional thigh holster).
      Most of the time my clone is in more comfortable clothes.

sigpic
      Sig by im_meli
      More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Okaaay. 2000 is a bit crazy. But I'll get there! One day! *shifty eyes*

Ahh... I want an "I'm With Genius" shirt. But I don't think it'd work well on me. I'm not reallly a genius.

By the by, wasn't Hewlett's performance on Sanctuary brilliant? I wanted to hug him, he was so adorkable.

San Diego Comic Con 2007 Attendee
        San Diego Comic Con 2008 Attendee

Comment

OT:

And because someone said my work sounded "a bit dry" (CINDY...), i thought i should correct that notion . Here's a test shot for a little project i took an hour or so to work on this weekend. For those of you who don't know, i'm a CGI Artist and Graphic Designer by trait. So, from scratch we have my interpretation of New Lantea (in the very early test stages), whether it will keep that name i haven't yet decided...

Spoiler for Extreme Size
          Spoiler:

And some more Tao to keep things generally on topic :
          Spoiler:

Last edited by LogicSequence; 14 May 2007, 09:18 AM.

Comment

2000 posts before you can use a custom avatar is insane! All the boards I belong to let you use a custom avatar immediately.
            Why do they care what avatar we use anyway???? I guess it's some kind of big reward for many, many posts.........the magic number that I will never reach. Oh, well.

And I can just picture David with Mars as well, trying to be tough! I think Mars has David wrapped around his paw.

Comment

OT:

And because someone said my work sounded "a bit dry" (CINDY...), i thought i should correct that notion . Here's a test shot for a little project i took an hour or so to work on this weekend. For those of you who don't know, i'm a CGI Artist and Graphic Designer by trait. So, from scratch we have my interpretation of New Lantea (in the very early test stages), whether it will keep that name i haven't yet decided...

Spoiler for Extreme Size
              Spoiler:
              http://www.dropfiles.net/filez/2745/NewLantea_ALPHA_TEST_4.jpg
              Wow! That's really beatiful!
              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler for Extreme Size
                Spoiler:
                Whoaz. Talent!!

I think everybody should watch this McKay music video. It's got spoilers up to Tao, I believe. Makes me teary eyed every time.

San Diego Comic Con 2007 Attendee
                San Diego Comic Con 2008 Attendee

Comment

OT about Mars and Lucy.

Spoiler:
                  Kavan Smith answered questions over on TSW. One of the questions was regarding Mars and Lucy

4/ From Cathain Nottingham:
                  I've heard from David Hewlett's blog that his dog Mars, and your dog Lucy are "boyfriend and girlfriend" so I've been wondering, how is Lucy handling Mars' new found fame in 'A Dog's Breakfast'?
                  I know the question is a bit odd, but I also know Kavan's a private guy and Lucy has become a bit of a star among the LorneLovers of Gateworld so I thought the question was fitting.

Kavan Smith: She’ll be happy to hear that Mars is getting all the attention. Truth is that she tends to push Mars around a bit… she’s cute but she can be a bit of a prima donna.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Okay okay the Kate thing

I run the ADB group at facebook, and Kate tried to tag one of my piccies on the group, unaware that it'd send me a message...when she realised that it would send me a message, she contacted me to apologise and to explain what she was doing! She was trying to play a joke on a friend lol
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

oh wow sue!
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Vikitty View Post
                        think everybody should watch this McKay music video. It's got spoilers up to Tao, I believe. Makes me teary eyed every time.

I just spoiled myself for some of Season 3 but I don't care. Boy, I can see myself weeping buckets when I finally get to see Tao. What a beautiful video and what an appropriate song. It reminds me of why I love Rodney McKay so darn much. Thanks so much for the link.

Comment

GateWorld wrote an article about G4's Attack of the Show and David's rap. I just wanted to point out the contact info. Let's all request an appearance by David on "Attack of the Show".

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

thx for the links watcher
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                              GateWorld wrote an article about G4's Attack of the Show and David's rap. I just wanted to point out the contact info. Let's all request an appearance by David on "Attack of the Show".
                              Done and done. Thanks for the link.

Also to let all know, this episode is on iTunes. It's a free podcast. It's only 3 minutes long, but it's a taste for us who don't have G4. *ahem*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by im_meli
                              More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

You can also watch it on the G4 site
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X