Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
    Did you people see the new promo pics for "The Game" on the Gateworld episode page? There are a few very nice Rodney pics, and two of David and Jason goofing around on set!
    And the one of
    Spoiler:
    John and Rodney playing the game
    is just brilliant! *g*
    Love Rodney's blue shirt!

Bye, A.
    it's a gooden!!

love this behind these scenes one too

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3...5_37.jpg.shtml

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3...5_38.jpg.shtml
    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
      oh my god that last one made me chortle!!
      sigpic
      banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Thanks for lovely yummy pics of David to wake up to.

<--Has not seen A Dog's Breakfast and is very sad about this.

What is twitter? I'm confused.
        sigpic
        by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Ouch *rising from the ground*. I wasn´t here one day and new photos and videos are online. Is the Attack of the Show in youtube? There are many of them but not this one...or I am blind, which is more probable. *blink*

whump? Where? *looks around*
          Last edited by Klenotka; 12 May 2007, 10:07 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Twitter Update:

""Scissor Sisters" and "Lilly Allen" downloaded from iTunes under duress...think I might not be cool."

Aw Dave, you'll always be cool to us!
            But Alternative Glam Rock?? I sense Jane is pulling your strings! Er... or your... Nevermind *gutter* *runs*
            Last edited by LogicSequence; 12 May 2007, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Some Tao shots because i'm cool and have HD.

Spoiler for size:
              Spoiler:

More later??

Comment

Originally posted by LogicSequence View Post
                So he eats a sandwich, a banana, grapes, possibly jello, and he drinks water in this pic. Then he ate powerbars sometimes, coffee, more jello and sandwiches, and a donut and some other sort of pastry (in Trinity), and I've seen him eating salad already, too.

And they say he's overweight, eats too much and almost constantly. Yeah, right...

Sorry, but this nonsense is such a pet peeve of mine...

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

So he eats a sandwich, a banana, grapes, possibly jello, and he drinks water in this pic. Then he ate powerbars sometimes, coffee, more jello and sandwiches, and a donut and some other sort of pastry (in Trinity), and I've seen him eating salad already, too.

And they say he's overweight, eats too much and almost constantly. Yeah, right...

Sorry, but this nonsense is such a pet peeve of mine...

Bye, A.
                  OH AS IF HE'S OVERWEIGHT... Neither Rodney nor David are... Now at the rate we fans keep sending David food on the other hand... heh...

Comment

Lilly Allen...David David David...a lot of your fangirls may choose to disown you!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

BTW - The man right in the background here is "Mr Don Loughman-in-law"

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3...5_32.jpg.shtml
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I have the willpower of an ant that sees food.... I joined twitter. *headdesk* The geek and the fan in me won, so to speak.
                        (Ramblings)
                        Spoiler:
                        I thought about it for quite a while, I wanted to stay true to my word and not join, but a part of me was also curious and wanted to enjoy the latest fandom geekasm too.

I still think twitter is a bit weird, at least when it comes to celebs on twitter, like DH. But it's nice to get DH's updates via Mail, that way I don't have to visit GW/dgeek/twitter every time. And since so many people I know and love from the net are on twitter too, I switched into lemming mode and said "my, why not". But I won't update much anyway, and I'll just use twitter online/via mail, but never via cell phone, that's still to weird for me, too expensive and too confusing, don't know how to do that and if it works from here. I also rarely use my cell phone, often it's switched off for days. And I'd not want to get so many SMS, especially not in case a complete stranger friends me.

I'll also never write to DH. Doubt he reads it, and I also don't want to give the impression that I dare to invade his privacy or come across as intrusive, as I'm not his personal friend, like some people seem to think. Saw someone complaining that DH obviously doesn't follow his friends messages. Heck, think people, how could he? That would be messages from over 300!

I feel like a will-less stalker now. And like a hypocrite. Ok, so be it. You may mock me now.

But I will still not join MySpace.

BTW - The man right in the background here is "Mr Don Loughman-in-law"
                        Oh yes, right! David has said that Jane's Dad would be in that ep! I already forgot about that!

Think it's great (and funny) that DH is still so impressed by the authority of Jane's father and respects him so much that he still calls him Mr. Loughman, (and now at least dares to say Mr. Don Loughman after Mr. L. asked him to call him by his first name *g*). I mean, he asked Mr. L for the hand of his daughter (so wonderful old school!) and planned the engagement surprise with him, he'll marry Jane soon, and yet, he still uses this very formal title...

Jane's Dad is cool. Was nice to see him at P2 - wearing an Atlantis t-shirt!

Bye, A.

Comment

I am not going to join. I don´t know why. I think it wouldn´t work for me anyway. And I think as I tried for the years to get any news about David, now is it too much. No, it isn´t bad, really, just weird.

I remember Jane´s dad. Especially the part, where David said about the proposal. How he asked Jane´s father if he will allow her to marry him. I remember the "awww" in the hall It is cute.

I can´t watch the video from the Attack of the Show It got to the first few sentences where is Joe and it stayed stuck. Is it in youtube already?

I am depressed today. I think I am fed up living with my parents. In 24, no wonder But I went back to school so I have to stay here.
                          I can be cheered up by nice David´s photos. And I want new Atlantis already. Thanks for new pictures. Spoilers, cos they are new. I love this one:
                          Spoiler:

And this is just...perfect...I think I finally chose my clone
                          Spoiler:

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                            And I think as I tried for the years to get any news about David, now is it too much.
                            A big part of me still thinks that way, too.
                            Don't really know why I'm so weak that I couldn't resist joining...

I am depressed today. I think I am fed up living with my parents. In 24, no wonder But I went back to school so I have to stay here.
                            *HUGS*
                            Know how you feel, I'm depressed too because of the same reason. Living with your parents again after you've already lived alone (or together with the bf in my case) for six years is hard. Yesterday we had another really bad argument (the "too much internet" thing and more, but damn, I'm 27, I really don't want to hear that kind of talk), and I'm a bit fed up now. My parents are wonderful people, and they helped me a lot after the breakup, but it's really time we go separate ways again. Coincidentally I'll move out on Monday (into my parent's old house, my childhood home. There are also goldfish in the pond in the garden, but not my SGA team!fish of course, which are in the garden pond of my parent's new house. I'll miss the three cuties!). Will be a few hectic days, and I hope I'll be able to access the net, but it will be nice to live alone again (ok, my grandma lives in that house too, so I'm not 100% alone...). Will also a bit weird though. One is once again responsible for everything and has to take of everything oneself.

Thanks for new pictures. Spoilers, cos they are new. I love this one:
                            Spoiler:
                            Like this pic, too! Could his eyes possibly be any more blue?

And this is just...perfect...I think I finally chose my clone
                            Spoiler:
                            Hey, congrats, that's a nice looking clone you chose there! *g*

I'll go to bed soon. Just need to find my Dreamy!Rodney clone.

Bye, A.
                            Last edited by Arlessiar; 12 May 2007, 03:46 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I have the willpower of an ant that sees food.... I joined twitter. *headdesk* The geek and the fan in me won, so to speak.
                              true to my word and not join, but a part of me was also curious and wanted to enjoy the latest fandom geekasm too.

I feel like a will-less stalker now. And like a hypocrite. Ok, so be it. You may mock me now.

But I will still not join MySpace.

Bye, A.
                              A--- no one will be mocking you. Just think of it like this...just another way for all us here to communicate with each other. we do have our LJ's...and here...and some of us have my space's (which I never use BTW). so don't let this bring you down. yeah...a person's got to be careful who they "friend". in any place...any fandom.

**runs off to grab yet another glass of Coppola red...and a truly waste of a movie...Boa vs Python! only in it for the obvious now! Plot is El Stinko.**

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
                                **runs off to grab yet another glass of Coppola red...and a truly waste of a movie...Boa vs Python! only in it for the obvious now! Plot is El Stinko.**
                                Yep... BvP is a 'bad movie, gorgeous guy' flick. These are some of the best parts:

spoiled for size:
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X