Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
    Sorry, OT, but I'm so happy, because with a little luck I'll meet Paul McGillion again! He's the first confirmed Pegasus 3 con guest! *dances*

I wish everyone who'll see "The Return II" tonight lots of fun! Enjoy!

Bye, A.
    Yay for Paul! *happy dance* And finally I get to see the 'gates on TV!

Originally posted by panikin View Post
    Thanks pavaneofstars for the welcome! I wasn't at the 2nd showing, Mercury. Lol, I did have tickets for that showing THEN I found out that the schedule definatley would NOT work out to get back in time to see DeLuise at the convention.
    Glad you made it to one of the screenings! The scheduling was crazy, especially for us peeps trying to get back in time for the celebrity lunch. Fortunately, we got back about 5 minutes before they brought the actors out. And DeLuise was great! I caught a glimpse at some peeps' photops with him - made me wish I'd gotten one.

Golly, all this OT. Tsk, tsk... must remedy that with this:

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Sorry, OT, but I'm so happy, because with a little luck I'll meet Paul McGillion again! He's the first confirmed Pegasus 3 con guest! *dances*
      Bye, A.
      This is great news. I will see him for the first time, of course.
      We are going. But there only two of us and I am afraid if we will have more roomies...anyone? I know it´s soon but is there anyone who would like to adopt two lost Czech fans?

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I wish everyone who'll see "The Return II" tonight lots of fun! Enjoy!

Bye, A.

same i got my ticket in feb!!!see you there!!

i loved this episode!!!
        enjoy people!!!!!!!
        welcome back to sci fi new eps of atlantis!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Klenotka- I'm looking for roomies. Pavane and I are thinking of sharing. I can't speak for her, but it's a possibility. If you don't mind sharing with a couple of squeeing fan girls.

OMG Paul! Happy!

This calls for this pic!

sigpic
          Sig by im_meli
          More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Guys can you PLEASE!! For my sanity not talk about OT con stuff in here *again* that is what PMs are for. Thanks.

Originally posted by LadyLord75 View Post
            David Hewlett...David Tennant, David is a FINE name.
            Well anyone who uses Hewlett & Tennant in the same sentence gets to stay.

Welcome.

Comment

Crazy hair pics!!!

Oh the times when DH still had that much hair... *g*

Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                Guys can you PLEASE!! For my sanity not talk about OT con stuff in here *again* that is what PMs are for. Thanks.

Well anyone who uses Hewlett & Tennant in the same sentence gets to stay.

Welcome.

Thanx for that! Everyone here at Gateworld have been nothing but
                welcoming...it's like a big hug for a scared newbie.
                sigpic
                David Fangirldom Times Two...Potentially Dangerous, But I'm On It.
                "You can't fly a Dalek! There's people in there..."--David Hewlett

Comment

Thanx for that! Everyone here at Gateworld have been nothing but welcoming...it's like a big hug for a scared newbie.
                  I hope it stays that way. Generally if you stick to Thunks and not discussion threads *and don't read my posts* you are safe. GW is mostly alright. Like most forums you do need a bit of a thick skin to participate fully IMHO

Comment

I found that to be true as well, when I was a newbie.

Rodney says, "LadyLord, it's so nice to have you here!"

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

*scribbling furiously* "stick to Thunks", got it.
                      Reporting for duty...thanks for the lovely DH caps.
                      sigpic
                      David Fangirldom Times Two...Potentially Dangerous, But I'm On It.
                      "You can't fly a Dalek! There's people in there..."--David Hewlett

Comment

JM's blog today has a picture of David. Looks like they have new uniforms for S4.

Spoiler for size.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                          JM's blog today has a picture of David. Looks like they have new uniforms for S4.

Spoiler for size.
                          ROFLMAO! His insane eyes! I notice he is using them more often these days.

Hmm, not sure on the new uniform if that is what it is. Looks a little too Startrek for me, and also how do they explain that?!
                          Spoiler:
                          Lost in space but you know we have new uniforms... I bet Sam brought them.

Comment

I'm glad you like it here. As Willow said, be careful, not everyone here on GW is nice, and in some threads you feel as if people want to bite your head off, but most threads and people are mighty fine and nice.

Spoiler for size.
                            Spoiler:
                            Loved the pics JM posted, the one of DH is just hilarious!

Hehe, now he posted a pic of AT, DN, CC and DH, as if he wants to give every fan something to get excited about, after he obviously made so many JF fans happy (judging from the immense amount of comments he got).

Hey, what did the do to the gateroom floor? It's so shiny, never looked like that before!

Hmm, not sure on the new uniform if that is what it is. Looks a little too Startrek for me, and also how do they explain that?!
                            Spoiler:
                            My thoughts exactly! And why do they need new uniforms every season???

Bye, A.

P.S. For those who like Kate Hewlett, obviously she posted in the KH yahoo group (she's a member there). She talks abut moving to Vancouver for the summer.
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
                              Klenotka- I'm looking for roomies. Pavane and I are thinking of sharing. I can't speak for her, but it's a possibility. If you don't mind sharing with a couple of squeeing fan girls
                              No, we really don´t mind. If you wouldn´t mind listening to Czech language whole weekend ...

I am sure David wrote it in his blog, that they will have new uniforms. But he spoke about leather. This looks like...yeah, Trek is the right word. But I have to wait and see the whole uniform before I make an opinion. The zipper looks complicated...it has to be difficult (for anyone) getting there

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Spoiler for size.
                                Those eyes!

Spoiler:
                                At first I thought it looked more like a costume to me, that maybe they are an episode-specific costume, and not really a uniform. But then I got a better look at it, it definitely looks like the Atlantis uniform. Hmmm, not sure about this. Have to wait and see.
                                Last edited by pavaneofstars; 14 April 2007, 08:36 AM.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Working...
                                X