Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
    New piccies from The Return pt2.
    Cool pics! Thanks for posting them, I would have missed them!

Have to say though that I really can't remember the scene...

Anyway, this picture here

must be one of the most beautiful Rodney pics I've ever seen! What a lovely smile!

*THUNK*

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
      Cool pics! Thanks for posting them, I would have missed them!

Have to say though that I really can't remember the scene...
      I was thinking that too but I think...

Spoiler:
      it is the first moment when they return to the Athosians (?) see the huts! And that is Dex with his gun.

I am thinking these shots may not have been in the actual episode but I am not sure.

Comment

I am thinking these shots may not have been in the actual episode but I am not sure.
        They weren't -- in the episode, that scene was at night, so it was dark. These pics have regular lighting.

Love the pic of Rodney/DH looking at his weapon -- something about the hands, and the way he's looking at it, just makes me melt. *puddle*
        Keep Carson. Keep Elizabeth.
        Keep Atlantis.

Lemming #14
        -Clueless Lemming Cretin-

Image by Cailliath

Comment

Spoiler:
          it is the first moment when they return to the Athosians (?) see the huts! And that is Dex with his gun.

Originally posted by Night Spring View Post
          They weren't -- in the episode, that scene was at night, so it was dark. These pics have regular lighting.
          Okay, thanks, I'm relieved, seems my memory is still intact, so there really wasn't exactly such a scene in that ep.

I'm off to bed. Have another long day at work tomorrow, so I see you in about 19 hours.

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Night Spring View Post

Love the pic of Rodney/DH looking at his weapon -- something about the hands, and the way he's looking at it, just makes me melt. *puddle*
            LOL! I was blinded by the hot! I didn't even realise it was a weapon! Wow these are definitely not in the episode, I am sure he wouldn't be doing that, not even McKay! He looks so cute, like he is thinking what am I meant to be doing with this and how did McKay become the guy with the weapons?

Also nice dignity! Well of course I noticed that!

Night A.

Comment

woohoo!! my SGA S2 DVD set came today!!! Now I get to watch Duet over and over and over again
              sigpic

Comment

Pretty new pics!

Spoiler:

I'm thinking you're right.

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                woohoo!! my SGA S2 DVD set came today!!! Now I get to watch Duet over and over and over again
                Have fun!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Oh, you are already talking about the new photos I am too late, again. I was little busy, school, school and school again....

I noticed that Rodney looks like he would be drugged or something on the photos He is still smiling. But how he holds the ARG, I think it's some behind the scene photo And I am not suprised with what love David looks at the weapon. He is sci-fi geek (like all of us ) and he is holding something so sci-fi...I would look at that the same way

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

New piccies from The Return pt2. Not spoilers. At least I don't think so. (I will spoil if anyone thinks they are.)

Not a lot of McKay sadly but I did like the look of this, we so rarely see a below the waist shot of him in all his glory *cough*

Thanks for posting those - they are lovely. You're right, there aren't enough full (ie, below the waist) shots of our Rodney.

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                    But how he holds the ARG, I think it's some behind the scene photo And I am not suprised with what love David looks at the weapon. He is sci-fi geek (like all of us ) and he is holding something so sci-fi...I would look at that the same way
                    Yeah, he's got that geekboy "My job is so cool!" look on his face lol
                    Bless
                    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Pictures are brilliant. What i wouldnt give to be that gun (from the way hes looking at it) youd think he was in love with it lol. How is everyone? How do i get a mckay clone?

Tony: I was lucky to get out of Rebecca's apartment alive. She threw this at my head.
                      (Holds up a copy of Moby Dick)
                      Ziva: Something wrong with reading Moby Dick?
                      Tony: No. She was throwing it. I took it so she couldn't rearm.

Comment

hey doing great here.
                        sigpic
                        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Good good.

Tony: I was lucky to get out of Rebecca's apartment alive. She threw this at my head.
                          (Holds up a copy of Moby Dick)
                          Ziva: Something wrong with reading Moby Dick?
                          Tony: No. She was throwing it. I took it so she couldn't rearm.

Comment

Only have enought Time for a quick post.

sigpic
                            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Sleeping beauty

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
                                Only have enought Time for a quick post.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...KS/woobie1.jpg
                                Ooo those eyes *melts*
                                The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Working...
                                X