No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww, Arlessiar, I will have sweet dreams now Great cap. He looks so great in red

And welcome newbies *waves*

What is it with the squirrels? i think I just missed something again

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
      Awww, Arlessiar, I will have sweet dreams now Great cap. He looks so great in red
      Hehe, hope you'll have these sweet dream then!

What is it with the squirrels? i think I just missed something again
      Long story short:
      Dgeek website - DH calls his (ADB promoting) fans squirrels - dgeek forum - squirrel mania ensues - some people consider themselves squirrels, some not - some think there are cliques, others do not - whole childish squirrel thing in fandom gets a bit annoying - squirrel is at least a funny word - DH himself is to blame for all the squirrels he'll see at the P2 con (not to mention rubber duckies, but that's another story...)

I for my part am a DH fan, not more, not less.

And now I really go to bed. *g*

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
        It's from "Critical mass" and has been posted here quite a few times because - pointing!!!
        Dagnammit - i knew that! Having one of my thick and slow moments.

Ooo and David in red (sounds like it oughta be a song...) Though i think his best 'red' moment was in Rising (part1), there's something about that fleece.
        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
          Dagnammit - i knew that! Having one of my thick and slow moments.

Ooo and David in red (sounds like it oughta be a song...) Though i think his best 'red' moment was in Rising (part1), there's something about that fleece.

i love him in that fleece it's even nicer when you see pics of David wearing it. I think it's either his own or he pinched it from the show. Another question to add to the long line up of questions i have for him in...errr....4 days

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex View Post
            i love him in that fleece it's even nicer when you see pics of David wearing it. I think it's either his own or he pinched it from the show. Another question to add to the long line up of questions i have for him in...errr....4 days
            Can't go to P2 - can't afford it (according to the boyfriend )

I am going to the film screening - though it's going to be a quick turn around from the sound of it, so off-topic questions so to speak probably won't be allowed. Still, even if i only see him from afar - i'll probably be up all night bouncing round the flat! lol.

Gonna have a dig around, see if i can find a piccie of him in the fleeece!
            The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Random picture in this rainy afternoon (or snowy or windy or sunny, wherever you are )
              I think I will have never enough of this.
              Spoiler:

P2 in four days, yay...I am sooo looking forward to it...hell, I should learn to last exam but can I? No, I have to think about P2 and all the great men there

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Someone said fleece?

Keep Carson. Keep Elizabeth.
                Keep Atlantis.

Lemming #14
                -Clueless Lemming Cretin-

Image by Cailliath

Comment

more fleece!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

I make icons. Tons of 'em. You can find them through the link in my .sig, if you like, but I'll link a few examples. I make them for just about every ship preference, but my faveorite subject is McKay/Hewlett and McShep (both shippy and friendshippy). Thought I'd contribute to the thunkiness. There are more Patrick icons that show a good deal more *ahem* skin.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

psychofilly, nice icons! Headed over to your link now.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Whoa! I shouldn't have drppped the "S" bomb. Oops; sorry if I offended anyone. Sheez. Keep my mouth shut. Duly noted.

Thanks for the flannel everyone. So nice and warm on a cold day.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by im_meli
                        More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
                          Whoa! I shouldn't have drppped the "S" bomb. Oops; sorry if I offended anyone. Sheez. Keep my mouth shut. Duly noted.

Thanks for the flannel everyone. So nice and warm on a cold day.
                          huh did i miss something?

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex View Post
                            huh did i miss something?
                            Not even worth going into. No need to re-hash my lameness.

I'll see your fleece, Pavan and Night Spring, and raise you 2 vests!

sigpic
                            Sig by im_meli
                            More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h2...3/Friends2.jpg
                              IMO, I prefer the newer black jackets and vet combo. Just makes them look more offical and a team. I always felt the different colour made Rodney stand out from the rest, like 'here's the militily team and here's the scienist'.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Hmmmm..... raise you... sheets!
                                Spoiler for size
                                Spoiler:

Last edited by Night Spring; 30 January 2007, 01:15 PM.
                                Keep Carson. Keep Elizabeth.
                                Keep Atlantis.

Lemming #14
                                -Clueless Lemming Cretin-

Image by Cailliath

Comment

Working...
                                X