No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay after looking over some funny pics that I made ages ago...I have this one from the dignity section.

Just have to post it before media...

There we go...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
      *laughs* Okay HUGE closet David thunker here but anyway I wanted to offer everyone some McKay/Glasses love. It's from 'Road Not Taken' the new SG-1 ep but it isn't spoilery, I mean its just David. In glasses. *melts*
      OMG!!! DAVID HEWLETT IN GLASSES!
      My main weakness! I have melted into a puddle of goo.

Don't be in the Hewlett closet! Come out and play. It's safe here.
      sigpic
      Sig by im_meli
      More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

*melts into puddle of goo with Mercury*

Thunk!

Cathain, those caps are so squee!! Thank you!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

*comes by to seperate puddles of goo into a puddle of mercury goo and a puddle of pavane goo*

i love this ep!!it was great!!! i turned on the tv when he came on and was like huh??did i mss like a million episodes or something??

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
            *comes by to seperate puddles of goo into a puddle of mercury goo and a puddle of pavane goo*
            Thanks for the help.

I'm really looking forward to SG1 tonight!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

I've been lurking here for a while, but now I want to join the fun, so...

*waves* Hi!

Comment

Welcome Puddlejumper 42!
                Hope you have your squee-proof boots on. It can get thick here.

Still fanning myself like an old Victorian lady over those glasses pics.
                sigpic
                Sig by im_meli

Comment

Cathain........Pictures that that can be dangerous to one's health!!! My poor little heart went pitter-pat when I saw them.

Thanks so much for posting.

Comment

I finally saw it, too. Those caps are great and Rodney...
                    Spoiler:
                    I mean sexy and milionair, who would resist to such man

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Wanders out of lukdom.. emedian http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/ have new pictures for the pegasus project:

IMG link removed with a mod reminder, SPOILER TAGS ARE MANDATORY FOR ANY CAPS FROM ANY S9/S2 EPISODES
                      Last edited by Skydiver; 26 January 2007, 07:17 PM.
                      AncientsTimeline

Comment

David just updated!
                        Keep Carson. Keep Elizabeth.
                        Keep Atlantis.

Lemming #14
                        -Clueless Lemming Cretin-

Image by Cailliath

Comment

OMG!!! Possible A Dog's Breakfast screening at the Vancouver convention!!!

Paragraph in question from one Mr. Hewlett: "Screening-wise, "A Dog's Breakfast" is lined up for its first festival screening at the beginning of March (don't want to scoop the poor festival but I've heard great things about Cinequest…I'm just saying!). That should be happening just after I get back to work at Atlantis (have I stopped working?). We're also planning on putting together a screening or two in Vancouver to coincide with the Creation convention (also in March, I believe?). By continuing to schedule screenings around convention weekends we hope we can save some of you a little air fare, gas, air-balloon, or dog-sled costs. "

Bounces up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down
                          sigpic
                          Sig by im_meli

Comment

wow that would be cool
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Ohhh a viewing at convention.. nice.. wish I could go...
                              Great for others getting to see DH

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
                                OMG!!! Possible A Dog's Breakfast screening at the Vancouver convention!!!

Paragraph in question from one Mr. Hewlett: "Screening-wise, "A Dog's Breakfast" is lined up for its first festival screening at the beginning of March (don't want to scoop the poor festival but I've heard great things about Cinequest…I'm just saying!). That should be happening just after I get back to work at Atlantis (have I stopped working?). We're also planning on putting together a screening or two in Vancouver to coincide with the Creation convention (also in March, I believe?). By continuing to schedule screenings around convention weekends we hope we can save some of you a little air fare, gas, air-balloon, or dog-sled costs. "
                                Well, I hope that means that David is thinking about other conventions like the fan-based Shoreleave (Baltimore, MD area, the weekend after the Fourth of July) and Dragoncon (Atlanta, Georgia, Labor Day weekend, the first weekend in Sept). Lining up a movie theatre in those areas is probably the hard part.

Also, for those of you in the San Jose, CA area (about 50 miles from San Francisco), David suggests that Cinequest, a flim festival held Feb 28 - Mar 11, 2007, would be a good thing to check out. They don't have any info on their site yet, but you should keep a eye on it.

Sigh. Northeast U.S., David. Please? You could visit Toronto while you're back in this area...

My kind of guy:
                                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Working...
                                X