• Show
Clear All

sweet now i really hope it comes out soon
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Yes, it's ADB screening day again. In some place far far away... *cries*

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
      I love this pic, no idea why, I just do!

More Rodney:

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I find this one really cute. Im gonna put it in a spoiler coz im not sure of the size and if everyone has seen the episode for this yet.
        Spoiler:

Tony: I was lucky to get out of Rebecca's apartment alive. She threw this at my head.
        (Holds up a copy of Moby Dick)
        Ziva: Something wrong with reading Moby Dick?
        Tony: No. She was throwing it. I took it so she couldn't rearm.

Comment

Love this pic!!!!!!

Tony: I was lucky to get out of Rebecca's apartment alive. She threw this at my head.

Comment

hey guys,

Thanks for all the hugs, it really cheered me up, not to mention all the pics . I've decided to hold off getting another one and got lots of plants instead to take care of and watch grow. My bedroom is full Got the new stargate magazine, not much new but a nice picture of David and Kate filming McKay and Mrs Miller, i'll try and scan it later. I'm surpised they don't cover some of the cons, oh and booking mine in a few days when a check clears

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Hey LauraT, isnt that exactly the pic Klenotka just posted? I like it too as I just said, and can't really describe why, it's a pic with a weapon after all, but somehow he looks so determined and brave, which is ridiculously attractive...

Originally posted by Red Phoniex View Post
              Thanks for all the hugs, it really cheered me up, not to mention all the pics . I've decided to hold off getting another one and got lots of plants instead to take care of and watch grow.
              You're welcome! *big hug* Have fun watching the plants. As we all know, green is beautiful.
              Got the new stargate magazine, not much new but a nice picture of David and Kate filming McKay and Mrs Miller, i'll try and scan it later.
              That's exactly the pic I meant a few posts ago, the one we haven't seen before and which is mega-cute! "David-the-clown" is the best way to describe it! *g*

In other news, David Nykl updated his blog with news about the first day of filming. They filmed a part of "Doppelganger", which is a later ep, and apparently it takes place
              Spoiler:
              in a jungle. The set looks quite fascinating!

David Nykl also mentions David Hewlett and a mysterious incident involving DAVE Hewlett:

Originally posted by David Nykl in his blog
              [...] and the terrifying "toothpick fish" incident with Dave Hewlett. Ask him about it.
              I wonder if someone actually asked David about this at the ADB screening yesterday. If so, please report back, guys!!! I'm curious. I googled that fish, and hellooooo, oh the possibilities....

Bye, A., off to bake muffins

Comment

Yeah sorry about that. My computer went stupid and wouldnt let me quote for some bizzare reason. Sorry again.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                  David Nykl also mentions David Hewlett and a mysterious incident involving DAVEHewlett: I wonder if someone actually asked David about this at the ADB screening yesterday. If so, please report back, guys!!! I'm curious. I googled that fish, and hellooooo, oh the possibilities....
                  Oh I thought that was just a joke, like the whole jungle thing being a real jungle. Maybe they had fish flown in special I never know with David N when he is being serious or just joking.
                  Last edited by Willow'sCat; 04 March 2007, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Someone's scanned in the Kate and David interviews

http://community.livejournal.com/awesomehewletts/
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      in a jungle. The set looks quite fascinating!

David Nykl also mentions David Hewlett and a mysterious incident involving DAVE Hewlett:

I wonder if someone actually asked David about this at the ADB screening yesterday. If so, please report back, guys!!! I'm curious. I googled that fish, and hellooooo, oh the possibilities....
                      Yeah Dee was at the screening asked David and this was her report on his reponse:

Just back from the screening (was even funnier the second time) and I did have the opportunity to ask about the "toohpick fish". It seems, however, that David has no recollection of the incident in question. Instead, he wanted to know where I'd heard it from. As soon as I mentioned "David Nykl" his comment was, "David Nykl? I never know what he's talking about."
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

In America, on the Lifetime network they're showing 'And Never Let Her Go'. DH is a minor character in it. I'm not sure how ong it's been on but it's on right this moment.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                        Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                          Oh I thought that was just a joke, like the whole jungle thing being a real jungle. Maybe they had fish flowen in special I never know with David N when he is being serious or just joking.
                          Yeah, Nykl often talks in riddles. I doubt the incident involved a real fish, but who kows...

Did you guys read the ADB Screening report from pavaneofstars in her LJ? She has nice pics of David. Guess she'll soon post them here (or a link) too.

So David is back at the set of Stargate again. Wow, a lot has happened in the past year, when they started filming season 3 I didn't know half as much about David as I know now. He finished his film, opened a website, let us into his life a bit, I even met him...
                          I'm still happy that he involved the fans in his project and that we learnt so much about him and his life and interests and whatever else. At the same time it's a bit scary. The internet - and the fact that people like KH, DH or DN are so actively participating members - gives us so much information, brings us closer together, even though we aren't really close in reality. That's nice, but also confusing. I mean, we know the time they start filming, where David spends this weekend, that he's back to McKay-look now (clean shaven, shorter hair), that he's recovered from food poisoning, how the set of the first ep they film looks like... everything's more intimate, as if we're a part of it. As I said that's not only new but also nice, and at the same time a bit strange, if you know what I mean. It's personal, even though we're strangers...

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                            As soon as I mentioned "David Nykl" his comment was, "David Nykl? I never know what he's talking about."
                            See I am not the only one!

On "And never let her go" David has quite an important part in that, no not large as such but pivotal to the story. Also he is in scenes with Mark Harmon! Mark fraking Harmon! LOL Can you tell I really like Mark?

sueKay thanks for the link I haven't been able to read/see it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                              Yeah Dee was at the screening asked David and this was her report on his reponse:
                              Just back from the screening (was even funnier the second time) and I did have the opportunity to ask about the "toohpick fish". It seems, however, that David has no recollection of the incident in question. Instead, he wanted to know where I'd heard it from. As soon as I mentioned "David Nykl" his comment was, "David Nykl? I never know what he's talking about."
                              Hehe, I expected something like that. The daily Nykl-Hewlett teasing. *g*

Great that your friend asked DH about it, and thanks for posting about it here!

On a more personal note, I made a little SGA (team) drawing. It's not a masterpiece, just a doodle. Absolutely worksafe: One gate to unite them all

Wow, my first SGA fanfic a few days ago, now my first SGA drawing. I think I'm in a creative phase atm.

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                                See I am not the only one!
                                Yeah, you and DH have the same problem!
                                On "And never let her go" David has quite an important part in that, no not large as such but pivotal to the story.
                                I really liked him in this movie. He looks sweet, like the perfect husband and Daddy.
                                sueKay thanks for the link I haven't been able to read/see it yet.
                                Ah, so now you could see the funny siblings pic too.

Bye, A.

Comment

Working...
                                X