• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sneaky during-english-pic
    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
      I picked up some photo's today from the lab from Comic Con - I forgot I had droped them off at the lab back at the begining of Aug. - here is one of David that was in this batch of pictures
      http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...on%2006/DH.jpg
      Don't you like it when you take a pic of someone talking, thinking that it's probably going to be all blurry or something and when your roll is developped, you find a gem like this one! That's why I mostly use my old camera: I love surprises!

Peregrine, I have to add you on the long list of people who are obviously trying to kill me
      Evidence n° 1:http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...inity106-1.jpg

Comment

tee hee

Or I'm trying to kill myself.
        thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Oh Wow
          Look at his smile and look at that mans arms...sigh

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Aurore
            Don't you like it when you take a pic of someone talking, thinking that it's probably going to be all blurry or something and when your roll is developped, you find a gem like this one! That's why I mostly use my old camera: I love surprises!
            Hehe, same here, I like these surprises, too. I bought myself a digital camera but I also still use my old camera occasionally.
            Originally posted by pavanofstars
            Wonder if that's strictly a McKayism or also DHism?
            Good question. It's more than a McKay thing, because he holds the fork the same way in "Penthouse" many years before Stargate:

Don't know if it must be a DHism because of that, maybe it's just a film thing and he only does it in front of the camera.

Bye, A.
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I know it has been said a thousand times before, but there is something so facinating about David's hands!!!! I love the way he holds them, points with them and how when Rodney is nervous he is constantly fidgeting and moving them!!

And the funny thing is we all seem to feel that way so it is not just me being weird!

Love this one!!

Mx
              sig by SheppyD
              Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
              So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                I know it has been said a thousand times before, but there is something so facinating about David's hands!!!! I love the way he holds them, points with them and how when Rodney is nervous he is constantly fidgeting and moving them!!
                And the funny thing is we all seem to feel that way so it is not just me being weird!
                Not, it's definitely not just you, I can't tell you how much I agree with what you said about his hands! I'm fascinated by them! Maybe even a bit obsessed.

Well, I'm definitely obsessed with him pointing somewhere - I love that!!!

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                  Not, it's definitely not just you, I can't tell you how much I agree with what you said about his hands! I'm fascinated by them! Maybe even a bit obsessed.
                  Love the pics A.

God, i've never been a hands person but there is definity something about David's hands. Maybe just the way he seems to have complete control over them. I'd love to see him type

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

I'd never really got the hands thing...until I saw Rodney McKay
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar

Well, I'm definitely obsessed with him pointing somewhere - I love that!!!

Bye, A.
                      That man definately has some nice hands...

Originally posted by Aurore

and arms...

and hands again...

and some other fine attributes as well. (praise be to snerched picks. )
                      thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Oh wonderful piccies!!!!!

Let's have some more!!!

Inferno
                        Spoiler:

Sateda
                        Spoiler:

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD
                        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex
                          Love the pics A.

God, i've never been a hands person but there is definity something about David's hands. Maybe just the way he seems to have complete control over them. I'd love to see him type
                          Or play the piano.... *thunk*
                          thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Hmm... glad my gym class is next. Get to blow off some of this David's-hands energy.

thankee toasteronfire

Comment

lookie what someone made for me

*And I came up with the saying too*

sigpic

Comment

I don't need to tell how fascinated I am by Rodney/David's hands. You just have to look at my sig!
                                Ah, Malp on a Stick

Originally posted by Red Phoniex
                                I'm in a trance anytime Rodney is seen typing in SGA. Whcih doesn't happen enough for my taste. They should make a whole episode of Rodney typing a loooong text on his comp. Wearing his boxers only .
                                On second thought, why bothering with clothing?

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                                Inferno
                                Spoiler:
                                I know a lot of people won't agree with me, but I really liked him with his shorter hair in Inferno. Made him look younger and even cuter, IMO.

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
                                Get to blow off some of this David's-hands energy.
                                Let's just say that I read this sentence way too fast

Potions Mistress, that's a fabulous icon! Love the pic (that smile) and the text

Busy Hands Rodney

Comment

Working...
                                X