Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK major spoilers for McKay & Mrs Miller (and other eps) *nothing new*

Spoiler:
    I just wanted to know what people were thinking about the AU Rodney that is meant to appear in M&MM.

I really would like on one hand to see a Rodney being respected *you know everything he doesn't get from SGA* I know we had an AU Rodney in SG-1 but I assume this is yet another one; like Sam had all those AUs turn up. All were her but just a little different; I was wondering what the little 'difference' for McKay would be this time.

Did he get Katie?
    Did he have a happier relationship with his father *I think the thing about the dog was telling in LFP*
    It would be funny if Jeannie was more like *our* McKay in AU then the AU Rodney is.

Of course he didn't appear for long in AU in SG-1 so we may only have 5 mins with him and learn nothing....this is SGA after all, it takes at least 3 season on the show to learn things about characters!

I just know this is the only episode I am really looking forward too.

*Kate and David*

Comment

Rodney McKay is the man! he kicks ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
        Rodney McKay is the man! he kicks ass!
        I knew you loved him!!
        I knew it!!
        and you can't very well deny it now can you...!!
        oh you are mine!
        And back to the point yes, yes he really does kick ass...
        I love Rodney Mckay
        You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
        -Libba Bray

Comment

Ok this is a discussion thread not for random McKay love.... I know it is hard to understand but that is what a Thunk thread is for.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
            Ok this is a discussion thread not for random McKay love.... I know it is hard to understand but that is what a Thunk thread is for.
            Sorry, I understand that..Its just well he was a long time anti rodney so I overreacted I am sorry...
            to get this a litttle more on topic
            I really think Mckay is an essential Character he's my favorite character I love his humor, and his brain I mean he's always saving them and some of his ideas are so great I so loved his one in Inferno and I can't wait to see him In Season3 Ive heard some goods things and then some not so good things
            Spoiler:
            Like the arrow in the but

It just seems like there trying to make a him into one bog joke and well hilarious I dont like where it takes his character
            You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
            -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
              (My first post in this thread!)

Loyal Beckett thunker here. Never in my life had the urge to thunk McKay. I've just looked at one pic from McKay and Mrs Millar as I was told it was very unspoilery (I hate spoilers).

Oh. My. God. The Jacket. The Jacket. and the hair and the eyes and the...leather!

Lord help me I'm turning to the Dark Side...he's gorgeous.
              You can be just like me then... I thunk for both (and both together but that's a different story)... I am an equal opportunity thunker!! Twice as much fun!!

Mahlia
              Mahlia Belonn

Comment

Rodney looks just fabulous in leather

I actually have to have "Leadership" training next weekend for a volunteer program I work with. Everytime they say "Leadership training" my mind goes straight to Rodney, clutching his chest, spilling his heart out to Sam and hearing him say 'Leadership.' throughout "Letters from Pegusus" He was so cute
                Try explaining that one to your boss when he is asking you why you are laughing during the planning session
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                  Just watched "Suspicion" and "Childhood's End" with Ma. She thinks John Sheppard is "really sweet". I won't disagree, but Rodney is sweeter. At least in my opinion.
                  Well, I would probably be a bigger Shep fan *ducks*, but I honestly really do like both characters very much and thunk them both equally (though this is the only thunk thread I post in ). I like that both men are really very sweet and awkward, but their also unabashed brats. It's so cute.

As for the build, while John may be a bit taller, Rodney's just a broader, larger guy. Not in weight, but in presence. It's really one of the things I love about David/Rodney - he would be the most awesome person to hug, because you'd just feel so safe and protected. I just like the broader-framed men. Very appealing to me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning!

It's nice to wake up and see that there's something to celebrate!

~°~ Congrats, Willow!!! ~°~

Bye, A.

P.S. Yeah, I like to rub it in!
                    P.P.S. I just visited the Ask the Mods thread - so you "have your sources"?
                    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Arlessiar, 60 kms western from Prague.

Little OT here. I found finally summer work. I didn´t find any on the whole summer but now, finally, I have one.

Congrats, Willow, I am close behind....D

Back to topic. How long did you get from the "David leather shock"? It took me almost whole day and then I got an idea. I think that these photos can fit into the cetagory of individual promos which probably won´t be this year.

Especially this one (sorry for the big size, I have break for dinner and I don´t have time to make it smaller):
                      Spoiler:
                      Last edited by Klenotka; 10 August 2006, 02:41 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

OMG thats huge! Where did you get that?

Willow - congratumalations! and get out more!

(just kidding! who else am i going to get my crazy photoshop ideas from? )

sigpic
                        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Good morning!

It's nice to wake up and see that there's something to celebrate!

~°~ Congrats, Willow!!! ~°~

Bye, A.

P.S. Yeah, I like to rub it in!
                          P.P.S. I just visited the Ask the Mods thread - so you "have your sources"?
                          First... *giggles* Just what do you mean about the leather!? Er...oh right the jacket. *I've read too much slash lately, ah... wait... what am I saying*

Thanks A, you will keep.

Oh and you are not my source "outpost gallifey" is.

Originally posted by iLemon
                          Willow - congratumalations! and get out more!
                          I will when you do.

OMG thats huge!
                          Yes it is! ....Oh come on I had to!

Comment

I will when you do.
                            meh... maybe later *needs a social life*

Yes it is! ....Oh come on I had to!
                            LMAO!!!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks A, you will keep.
                              You're welcome, but please excuse my lack of understanding - what does "you will keep" mean?
                              Oh and you are not my source "outpost gallifey" is.
                              Oopsie, ok. Sorry. *stupid me*
                              Originally posted by iLemon
                              *needs a social life*
                              If all of us who have no social life started meeting once a week we'd have a great social life.

Bye, A.
                              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

If all of us who have no social life started meeting once a week we'd have a great social life.

Bye, A.
                                That would be a great idea, would be better if all didn't live on different parts of the planet And speaking of no social lives-

*Sateda spoilers*
                                Spoiler:
                                A bit offtopic but did it strike anybody weird that John had a lack of friends? I thought he'd be the type of person who would have had quite a few

Sleeping Rodney-

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X