Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    Since Willow said that she's gone napping
    I wasn't napping it's actually 9.30pm here so napping would be counter productive to sleeping later on. And yeah it is M&MM and the golf scene. So pretty.
    Originally posted by Arlessiar
    But still, I'm so damn sensitive that I often feel the need to explain my POV nonetheless, or to defend myself or find the deeper meaning of something so that I won't say something wrong or whatever. Sorry about that.
    *hugs Arlessiar*

Whatever this is, I am sure we will all know very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
      I wasn't napping it's actually 9.30pm here so napping would be counter productive to sleeping later on.
      Something tells me I should better concentrate on my work and be careful what I write/send out/say here at work, as I'm obviously already too stupid for the fandom today. So that:
      Originally posted by Willow'sCat
      I am going to have nap now.
      was also just a joke? Or does it mean something I didn't understand?
      *hugs Arlessiar*
      Oh a hug from a dear friend, that always makes me smile! Thanks. *hugs you back*

Nice piccies! I love DH in M&MM, so many "hug me I'm cute" moments.

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Hi girls. I wasn´t a long time here bc I was in a con during the weekend.
        I have to say that to read the ten pages of this thread is impossible so I am posting without previous reading of your talk.

I am sure you saw the new David´s clip to ADB. OMG, it is disgusting Why do I think that this film will be great

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

The whole new project speculation thing. Rachel Luttrell mentioned the idea of "Starcrossed" being pitched as a legit show at a con last week or the week before. I thought she was kidding, but who knows? This may be the obvious of what it isn't lol, but I just remember hearing it in one of the panels that someone uploaded and was like 'whaaaat?'

I like the new ADB clip, too. It's wicked funny in a gross kind of way. Dogs' mouths are supposed to be really clean though. ...I know, still gross.
          Dark blue.

the short, the blonde and the geeky

Comment

Hey everyone.
            Hey doesd anyone know which episodes David will do audio commentary on, on s.2 dvd?
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
              Hi girls. I wasn´t a long time here bc I was in a con during the weekend.
              Do you have any pictures? I've got 5 months until my convention. *too excited*

Love the clip. Ewwww (But laughed hysterically) I can't go to the sneak peak, but I'll be sure to go opening night when it arrives here.

All who wishes they lived in LA- No, you really don't want to. It's smelly, dirty, takes forever to drive anywhere and really expensive. The sunsets are nice, but it's due to the smog in the air. It's a nice place to visit and watch ADB.
              Last edited by Mercury973; 01 November 2006, 08:25 AM. Reason: Sweet!
              sigpic
              Sig by im_meli
              More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

lol That clip is just aweful--yet funny. Of course, all I could think of while watching it is that Mars is really well behaved. Our dogs throw a fit whenever we try to brush their teeth. lol And so long as ADB makes it to the midwest--somewhere. Doesn't have to be MN, I'm not picky --then I'll be happy.
                thankee toasteronfire

Comment

I'm hopeful of a showing in DC. I'd drive up there to see it!

Comment

I'm very hopeful that there'll be a Scottish screening, cos Paul loves visiting over here.

And maybe he'll drag David and co. along
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hello!

Saw that clip - laughed so much I nearly had an accident!! But I also thought yukky!!!

Would love to go to that screening but just can't Too far and too expensive! It is my birthday 2 days after that so would have been a great pressie but unless I win the lottery I shall just have to hope P2 gets a screening.

We have The Pegasus Project and Irresistable on tonight! Quite enjoyed both those eps so will be nice to see them again!

Mx
                      sig by SheppyD
                      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Mercury973,I have photos I had a presentation about David/Rodney. 50 minutes talking about our favorite man

And, of course, I have lots of photos.

Spoiler bc it´s big and OT

This is me, talking about David...I look horribly...notice the background
                        Spoiler:

Photo of our great group...I have orange sweather
                        Spoiler:

Little too big I guess... Tell me if it matters

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

great pics!
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by KareiNorthstar View Post
                            The whole new project speculation thing. Rachel Luttrell mentioned the idea of "Starcrossed" being pitched as a legit show at a con last week or the week before. I thought she was kidding, but who knows?
                            Yeah who kows, could be. Not what I'd want specifically, but it might be funny. Maybe David looked at SueKay's "official Starcrossed website" and thought that it would be a funny idea to make it a real show. *g*

We'll see.

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
                            All who wishes they lived in LA- No, you really don't want to. It's smelly, dirty, takes forever to drive anywhere and really expensive. The sunsets are nice, but it's due to the smog in the air. It's a nice place to visit and watch ADB.
                            I really wouldn't want to live there for a longer time. But I'm so sad that it's the place to be right now when you're a DH fan, and I'm miles and miles away!

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                            Mercury973,I have photos I had a presentation about David/Rodney. 50 minutes talking about our favorite man
                            And, of course, I have lots of photos.
                            This is me, talking about David...I look horribly...notice the background http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/3668/pa284405kr9.jpg
                            Ah, yes, right, your talk about David! Did it go well? Wow, 50 minutes, that's long! Discussion included, or did you have so much material about him? Or did you just show lots of sexy pics of him?

Thanks for the photos! Great to know how you look! And you don't look horrible! No way! You look lovely and very nice!

----

A few minutes ago I changed the fact that Pegasus2 will be my first con. Because it will be my second by then.
                            Yesterday I was asked if I go to the Stargate con in Germany that takes place from 17th - 20th November. I had thought about going to that con earlier this year, but I didn't dare to go there alone, and I still had to find a job and had no money and so on, so I dismissed the idea. Well, when I was reminded of the con yesterday I thought "Why not?" and booked one of the last tickets this evening. I hope everything goes well, if it does I'll meet Paul McGillion in three weeks! *squees*

Bye, A.
                            Last edited by Arlessiar; 01 November 2006, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Morning. Um, Starcrossed as a show? I hope not. How odd.

Comment

Picspam before I go to bed.

Bye, A.

Comment

Working...
                                X