X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom
    Any cats to blow to smithereens?????
    Only me,Nola !
    As you and I both love RM,and DH,maybe Fluffy'll spare me ?
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      Only me,Nola !
      As you and I both love RM,and DH,maybe Fluffy'll spare me ?
      Wow, a typing cat! Who'd a thunk?

:: cough cough dog's are better cough::

Comment

Originally posted by april_flower75
        Lol, that would have been a bit much if he brought his kitty. Of course you are right about him being attractive, I think he's better looking than Shepard, even though his looks are more universal. Is it weird that a 17 year old girl is in love with david? hehe...
        I really wanted him to take his Cat as well (I mean, that was a great looking cat!), but I don't know how they could have believably worked it into the story. And I suppose it would have been too much like Archer and his pooch on Enterprise. Maybe Rodney will find a new pet in the Pegasus galaxy.
        Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by april_flower75
          Lol, that would have been a bit much if he brought his kitty. Of course you are right about him being attractive, I think he's better looking than Shepard, even though his looks are more universal. Is it weird that a 17 year old girl is in love with david? hehe...
          Hey,April,you're not "Weird" at all,...you just have good taste,IMO.
          *Ponders*
          OK...I'm weird too,but proud of it,lol !

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
            Wow, a typing cat! Who'd a thunk?

:: cough cough dog's are better cough::
            ROTFLMAO !! Especially talented for a fictional typing cat too,IMO.
            *Cough* I like dogs too...especially Fluffy *cough* (Hairball ,sorry ! )

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
              I really wanted him to take his Cat as well (I mean, that was a great looking cat!), but I don't know how they could have believably worked it into the story. And I suppose it would have been too much like Archer and his pooch on Enterprise. Maybe Rodney will find a new pet in the Pegasus galaxy.

I know, his cat was so adorable! Such a beautiful coat...ok im obviously a cat person. I hope it shows him with his cat on the episode where they get to go home.
              I'm so out of all the rest of the scripts now. McKay's going to go looking for a file and never come back now. "Yeah, I thought I saw it in the other room." Cut to Season Eight: "Yeah, he died! That McKay guy ..."

April (obsessed with David Hewlett)

Comment

I thought it was funny that McKay kept "reminding" everyone that he was going to die.
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                  I thought it was funny that McKay kept "reminding" everyone that he was going to die.
                  No defeatist attitude from our Wodeny, no siree. Thinking positive all the way. hehe

Comment

Spoilers for "Hide and Seek" so beware:

s
                    p
                    o
                    i
                    l
                    e
                    r
                    s

Rodney's the man!!!
                    I loved the play of expressions on his face as he realized what he needed to do to get the shadow into the stargate and then again as he grabbed the naquadah reactor and threw it into the 'gate.
                    What's not to love? Funny, smart and brave.
                    Slainte
                    "There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others." Linea to Captain Carter, Prisoners, S2.

Comment

McKay is the best character in the whole stargate universe... after Lya that is.

Comment

Spoilers for "Hide and Seek"
                        Originally posted by Major Tyler
                        I really loved McKay in this episode but I have to admit I started getting a twinge of annoyance towards the end at the repetition of the "I'm a dead man" thing. Not a big deal but I was relieved that they gave him the role of reluctant hero in the resolution of the episode as I enjoy seeing McKay used as more than comic relief.

Hopefully they'll continue to write McKay as a well-rounded character, not just the master of snark and humor. As fun as that is I want more.
                        Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Spoilers:

Heheh favorite quote:
                          "What ever happened to the scientific method? Not jumping into anythign we don't know about?"
                          "Im invincible. In-vin-ci-ble. Invincible."

Comment

minor Hide & Seek spoilers

hehehe. I dunno, I'm still partial to the "manly hunger" comment.

Comment

McKay gets so hungry that he risks finding his nemesis in the kitchens...just to get a taste of Luke's daily special...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                                ...just to get a taste of Luke's daily special...
                                Ummm...that sounds very...uhh, suggestive, Nmom . Good work on the photo .
                                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                                X