Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strivaria
    You'll get a some evil!david in Darklight... and it's a good look on him :

My god - that's, that's...a weird but fantastic look...and I notice the lack of shirt...yay! That's going to get watched tihs weekend for sure (have had a copy for ages but not seen yet)- just to cheer me up.

Comment

shirtless McKay...yumm

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
        Sam!
        Indeed! Although, he certainly doesn't seem to hate her...

After all the eps where Rodney mentioned Sam I'll be damned if TPTB doesn't have her pop through the gate in an upcoming season, hopefully the next one. I'll be eagerly awaiting all the banter in that show! Until then I'll have to satisfy myself with
        Spoiler:
        Mobius.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
          Indeed! Although, he certainly doesn't seem to hate her...
          He used to act like he hated her in 48 hours, but thats because he's jealous of her

They could meet when McKay comes through the gate. I don't think theres much of a chance that Sam will come through the gate, she leads a team.
          There's not really much reason for her to go through, allthough if I were her I would go. Too much technology there to ignore!

sigpic

Comment

You'll get a some evil!david in Darklight... and it's a good look on him :

Oh my.....he does look good doesn't he, in a strange evil way. VERY nice shoulders, by the way. Very nice. Thanks for the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
              You could always try downloading the movies. That's what I do. But then I never bother watching them
              Still cheaper though, and once I get a DVD creator I can copy the files onto a DVD!
              I probably could but there's the whole getting arrested thing that was going on. I'm not sure if it's still going on. Ten year old kids were being charged with copyright infringement and stuff like that for downloading music.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
              Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Um, THUNK!

*wipes up large puddle of drool, goes back to look at shoulders and evilness*

Comment

Originally posted by hermajesty

Have you all seen seige yet?
                  Spoiler:
                  I love all Rodney's scenes- the first one, which is now in my sig, and all the ones on the satellite. Honestly, call yourself a genius and you don't know that stone paper scissors doesn't work with three people! And i loved that little scream when the gravity came on. My brother and i rewound and watched that part six times in a row! I also thought he was adorable in part two. He looked so tired and tense, i wanted to give him a massage.

How can we survive until season 2??
                  I think I must've replayed
                  Spoiler:
                  that 'scream scene' at least that number of times too, I thought it was hysterical! Poor Rodney. David did just such a fine job of acting throughout both parts of the Seige. His scene near the end of part one brought tears to my eyes, and I just loved how mouthy he got in part 2, especially with Colonel Everett. And that comment "We're building nuclear bombs. Staying awake is sort of a prerequisite." He managed to look SO exhausted through that second part.

Having mainly been browsing the McKay/Hewlett thunk thread, can I just say that it's been a wonderful couple of days entertainment reading this thread from start to finish (or should that read 'ongoing' lol). Haven't posted here before because I didn't know what had been said and hadn't had time to read the posts (hey, what can I say, I know I'm invaluable everywhere but I'm not superwoman to paraphrase someone close to our hearts... lol), so I'm finally making my presence felt!!! Er, written... whatever. Ok, too much caffeine, think I might shut up now...
                  McKay, "I'm not sure I can fix this."
                  Grodin, "You can fix anything."
                  McKay, "Who told you that?"
                  Grodin, "You did. Several times."

Comment

You need to read the whole thread unless you're really bored! I just read the most recent posts and carry on from there

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                      oooh, my copy of foolproof arrived!Of course I have a 3000 word sociology essay to do for Friday (on consumer cultures and open source software) but this weekend I can actualy watch it (whilst I recover from hangover after a well deserved post-essay pubcrawl on Friday...)

Anyone round here seen it already? I've not heard much about it, just that it's about a heist and it has David in it in a small role - wearing glasses if I recall the right screenshots.
                      I've owned Foolproof since the day it was released on DVD here in Canada. Easily one of my favourite films, and not just because it's a Canuck production It's a thinking person's heist film that doesn't really use a lot cliches or special effects to cover up plot deficiencies.

Trust me, you can't go wrong with this movie.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Caps for the office scene from "The Gift" here
                        http://elnino.is-a-geek.com/hannah/118/

Done in order, an idea.jpeg and then office1.jpeg to office99.jpeg! plus a random Rodney one too, weird.jpeg (probably look cool to download them and scroll through them in order!)
                        Lots of cute caps, though I did whole scene, so got Sheppard in there too, though not much and quite a bit of Weir there as well.

Not posting too many of them up here on thread in case people don't want the scene spoiling before Friday.

Thanks for these! That was EXACTLY the expression I meant. Priceless!!!

It's taken me a while to work my way back to this thread as I didn't have computer access til yesterday and realised I'd never actually read the McKay thread on the Season 1 forum. Help. So much lovely McKay chat and limited time to read it due to mundane things like work.

What happened to the 'quote a page' idea? Or did I miss something while speed reading?

Here's my contribution anyway.

McKay "I'm still here..."
                        Ford "Yes you are."
                        Zelenka "Interesting..."
                        McKay "INTeresting...!!!???"

After all the drama of the previous few minutes in this episode that just cracked me up!

Ps, let me know if I need to 'spoiler' that, I'm assuming 'no' as it could technically be from anywhere in the series...

Comment

My god - that's, that's...a weird but fantastic look...and I notice the lack of shirt...yay! That's going to get watched tihs weekend for sure (have had a copy for ages but not seen yet)- just to cheer me up.
                          LOL, isn't it though?! Mostly he just looks annoyed when on-screen. Unfortunately he doesn't get nearly enough time on-screen. A very sad oversight on the part of TPTB.

Anyway... ah, yeah.... very annoyed. So annoyed he couldn't be bothered to button his shirt :

Last edited by strivaria; 15 March 2005, 09:18 AM. Reason: grammar oopsie due to extreme distraction

Comment

oooh, my copy of foolproof arrived!Of course I have a 3000 word sociology essay to do for Friday (on consumer cultures and open source software) but this weekend I can actualy watch it (whilst I recover from hangover after a well deserved post-essay pubcrawl on Friday...)

Anyone round here seen it already? I've not heard much about it, just that it's about a heist and it has David in it in a small role - wearing glasses if I recall the right screenshots.

Yep, watched this for the first time over the weekend, excellent heist film. Unfortunately David's role in it is very short but still good to watch the film anyway.

Comment

LOL, isn't it though?! Mostly he just looks annoyed when on-screen. Unfortunately he doesn't get nearly enough time on-screen. A very sad oversight on the part of TPTB.

Anyway... ah, yeah.... very annoyed. So annoyed he could be bothered to button his shirt :
                              Stop posting distracting pictures of David! (or would that be any pictures of him..yep) His expression there is half McKay snark and half IMDB entry photo and ...I'm meant to be working but everyone here is really making me want to see these films!!! (Darklight and foolproof, plus century hotel if only I had it) *wibble* David Hewlett - guaranteed distraction.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassiopeia
                                Thanks for these! That was EXACTLY the expression I meant. Priceless!!!

What happened to the 'quote a page' idea? Or did I miss something while speed reading?

Here's my contribution anyway.

McKay "I'm still here..."
                                Ford "Yes you are."
                                Zelenka "Interesting..."
                                McKay "INTeresting...!!!???"
                                glad you like the pics, took me a while to do that whole scene.
                                And oops on the quotes, I've been busy and noone else seemed to do that, but yes everyone should make sure we always have pics and quotes a page!!!

I love your quote, I love the whole episode so much. That grin too, right after just before the quote comes in! Awwww, 'here we see the rare happy!McKay'. must cap that sometime...

Comment

Working...
                                X