No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm always in a quandry about buying stuff off of Ebay. I've done it, and haven't been too unhappy with the stuff, but it still feels like a gamble. I much prefer pawn shops...you can find all sorts of nifty stuff there.
    sigpic

Comment

I've bought loads of stuff. Except for once or twice, I've never been disappointed.

Making my Ma'at costume would have been impossible without it! And I wouldn't be the proud owner of a region 3 DVD of Cypher which has DH playing a small part.

Comment

Originally posted by april_flower75
        I want to see Boa vs Python, obviously just for my D.H, I hear the actual movie is....well......not.....too......good...
        Seeing as I live in Canada, I haven't seen it, maybe they'll play it on the Space network.
        It's hideous!!!

But do what I do- push Fast Forward until you see David's face (and you won't be disappointed when you see it.).
        "You're creepin' me out, Mc Kay." Carter

Comment

Okay, this is on topic, but off the current thread discussion.
          Already Hewitt is jumping to the fore in the Atlantis interviews Morjana has posted today, especially the Chicago Tribune interview. From being cast late to being interviewed so prominently is a leap, to say the least.
          Chemistry, when it happens, really happens. McKay (and Hewitt) has the chemistry. I find he's already my favorite character on Atlantis and it hasn't even aired yet.
          Go Rodney!
          Slainte
          "There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others." Linea to Captain Carter, Prisoners, S2.

Comment

Originally posted by Slainte
            Chemistry, when it happens, really happens. McKay (and Hewitt) has the chemistry. I find he's already my favorite character on Atlantis and it hasn't even aired yet.
            Go Rodney!
            I was just saying as much over on the Sam/McKay ship thread. Hewlett has flair, he has personality, he has charisma. Flanigan may be the lead, but Hewlett is definitely the hotness. McKay will be the one to watch in Atlantis, that's fer sure.

Comment

Already Hewitt is jumping to the fore in the Atlantis interviews Morjana has posted today, especially the Chicago Tribune interview. From being cast late to being interviewed so prominently is a leap, to say the least.
              Have to agree with you Slainte. I think it's interesting that Hewlett is being interviewed this much, I've hardly seen anything with Flanigan yet. I think Hewlett is really good with the soundbites and his personality just jumps out at you. They may also be pushing him forward because he's familiar to the SG-1 audience.

Whatever it is that makes an actor appealing he's got it (for me anyway). I laughed out loud at the guy several times when I was watching the Lowdown.
              Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                I think Hewlett is really good with the soundbites and his personality just jumps out at you.
                Hewlett is very biteable. I mean, soundbiteable. He's good with the words. He knows how to play to his audience. Flanigan's a nice actor, but he doesn't seem to be as... interactive? Whatever. Hewlett's got what it takes, and that's enough for me.

Comment

I agree, he is SO perfectly sound bite-able. Does anyone have any soundbites, or link to sound bites i could see, cause the only one I've heard is the long "Gate-Geek" one on gateworld. (By the way..he was ADORABLE!)
                  I'm so out of all the rest of the scripts now. McKay's going to go looking for a file and never come back now. "Yeah, I thought I saw it in the other room." Cut to Season Eight: "Yeah, he died! That McKay guy ..."

April (obsessed with David Hewlett)

Comment

rock on lemon chicken!!! i cant belive they are bringing lemon chicken as the smart guy for the trip. That is sooo funny. I hope they have a good cook. hahahaha

Comment

Watching the promos on Atlantis Dr. McKay has the humor of Jack and the know how the gate, as Sam does, but not the exprience of a mission. I think when he goes on few of them, he'll have more respect for the exprience of Sam.

Comment

Luke may have sneaked into the Atlantis kitchen to prepare Rodney's *favorite* dish!
                        sigpic

Comment

Lol nice pic there! Does anyone here wanna talk about how cute Rodney was in the premier Atlantis episode? I just saw it yesterday, being in canada. It was so cute when they were all getting ready to leave and I showed him with his cat. (im pretty sure it was him)lol I didnt know he liked kitties.
                          I'm so out of all the rest of the scripts now. McKay's going to go looking for a file and never come back now. "Yeah, I thought I saw it in the other room." Cut to Season Eight: "Yeah, he died! That McKay guy ..."

Comment

He is very attractive. Fluffy will forgive him the lapse of good sense to have a CAT. At least he didn't take it to Atlantis with him! hehehehe
                            Any cats to blow to smithereens?????
                            sigpic

Comment

Lol, that would have been a bit much if he brought his kitty. Of course you are right about him being attractive, I think he's better looking than Shepard, even though his looks are more universal. Is it weird that a 17 year old girl is in love with david? hehe...

Comment

I think he's really quite cute too! Weird perhaps, but there you go!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X