• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
    I haven't gone yet.

[]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/ironicfox/74720a29.jpg[/IMG]

Going now, right now, any minute.
    suuure!

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by LoveBuzz
      I know for a fact that DH is under 6' ( either 5' 9.5" or 5' 10" ) when I met him at the hockey game 5yrs back in BC, we briefly stood face to face talking hockey like good little Canadian boys do, I am exactly 6' ; DH was a little bit shorter than me.
      I am 5' 10" and David is just a smidgen taller than me... 5' 10 1/2", or 5' 11"
      I have a photo of me with David and Paul (Paul is 5' 10") and we are all the same height in the photo!

Mahlia
      Mahlia Belonn

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
        Was it me or did GW disappear a minute ago? This isn't looking promising for the new season start. I remember what happened last time.
        Wasn't just you.
        Originally posted by FalseHope
        *dies* I sooo cant wait now! I'm trying to stay away from the spoilers but you guys keep tempting me!
        Why do I not feel guilty?

Hehe, and you blame me anyway, so...

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by LoveBuzz
          Don't know if there is a so-called "official" height stat on the actors, if DH's does in deed say he's 6' or so, they could round up the height like they do sometimes w/sport players. For instant Theo Fleury is listed in all NHL sport guide books as being 5' 8", but his actual height is 5' 6.5". Go figure eh.
          Ah. Vanity sizing.
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Sorry for little OT, but I know somebody spoke here about it.

I am glad to see that today is offical first day when here, in Czech Republic, can homosexual pairs make the "registrated partnership". I just saw it in the news It´s only btw because I am happy for that and I can be sure that I live in democratic country

And back to David I am not sure about the photos, I am not too much into crossovers...and I don´t like Daniel

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
              Hmm, really nice ideas! I think I'd have liked to see #1, or at least that they return to the real world somehow. But I guess that would have meant more explanations about the nothing so they forwent that.

More about "Nothing". Actually explaining the "nothing" is or would be quite simple. The [B]nothing[B] can and does actually exsist with each and everyone of us! How so, you may ask? Nothing is a state of mind, being, it has essence in the recesses of our brain. As human beings we are driven by our emotions good or bad ones. We also as humans have the nasty tendency to "over-react" when we are hit by unpleasant or bad situations. When we over react negatively ,i,e; hatred, anger, etc, etc. This causes all reason ( positive, rational thinking ) to be thrown out the window.

We can overcome these bad situations by thinking about "Nothing". By dwelling upon nothing, in other words, clear your mind of negative emotions and actions; becoming indifferent (so-to-speak ) to bad experiences and situations. It is kinda a subconscious state of mind or being. Like DH did in the movie. When all of lifes problems became too overwehlming he simply slipped into another state of mind. I've tried it a number of times myself, when something has gotten me angry or mad I thought on nothing and all negative thoughts vanished away like smoke.

But, then again, WTF do I know

Comment

I usually find that relocating my brain to another part of my personal punyverse tends to solve a multitude of problems.

Seriously, I'm not too good at nothinging. My brain needs something to do; otherwise it freaks out.
                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

That really sucked, England didn't deserve that We played so well First time we actually played as a proper team, that shouldn't have happened
                  Rodney's upset too:
                  Last edited by iLemon; 02 July 2006, 08:52 AM.

sigpic

Comment

England just lost against Portugal, I can't believe it! Poor Mx and FH, they will be sad.

FH and Mx, if you come here this evening, this here is for you to cheer you up a bit:

Rodney's sad that Mx and FH are sad.

But none of his fangirls should be sad, so he tries to cheer them up:

And he smiles just for them:

He knows things will look up again. The sun always comes out again. Well, unless you destroy nearly the whole solar system of course...

"You had to bring that up, didn't you?"

Bye, A.
                    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Thanks Arlessiar The Dr Who episode managed to cheer me up, it couldn't have had a better ending Still bummed about England though Poor England, bet they're devastated

DH after watching todays Dr Who:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                        Thanks Arlessiar The Dr Who episode managed to cheer me up, it couldn't have had a better ending Still bummed about England though Poor England, bet they're devastated
                        Eh, devastated isn't quite the term I'd use. If their loss also entailed they had to hand over their country, then I'd say they were devastated.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                          Eh, devastated isn't quite the term I'd use. If their loss also entailed they had to hand over their country, then I'd say they were devastated.
                          Handing over your country, losing the world cup, what the difference?

sigpic

Comment

Handing over your country, losing the world cup, what the difference?
                            When you lose the world cup, your country doesn't change rulers.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                              When you lose the world cup, your country doesn't change rulers.

you underestimate how passionate us english are about football we'll support our team no matter how crap they are! and we cry when our teams lose!!!

Rodney: we lost! it's all over! our country's going to change rulers!

sigpic

Comment

you underestimate how passionate us english are about football we'll support our team no matter how crap they are! and we cry when our teams lose!!!
                                I guess there are some things I just don't understand at all...

Comment

Working...
                                X