No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the link for the spacey awards?

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
    Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
      Aw, this is hard for me as an Australian we love nothing better then to see England lose at sport!
      And to think I was supporting Aurtralia before they lost
      Sorry Englands out Mg... so we are German supporters now.
      Yes we are I knew they'd win the WC anyway.
      I forgot about Doctor Who!!!! *has heart attack*
      Dont worry, I forgot about it too cause of the WC thing, then I heard the Dr Who theme playing in the other room, wasn't really in the mood to watch it but I'm glad I did
      Not understand why you dont like the ending, personally I was happy to see them
      Originally posted by McKayRocks!
      And boo hiss and lots of tears on losing the football yesterday Still, Portugal did have 12 players on their team (work it out for yourselves!) so as the game progressed it was no surprise to us that we lost. I think we did well to hold them off with only 10 men but I hope they sack that stupid ref I believe he was from Argentina so no baggage there then!!!!! And it is very 'flat' here today, we were all united behind the team and flags were flying everywhere and people were smiling and good natured and would just start talking to each other about the footie and everyone felt good. It was not just about the game but how it made the country feel.
      Thank you!! Finally! A true England footie fan That is exactly how it makes me feel too, one of the greatest things about the WC is that it brings the whole country together That's why it's so important, no matter how good or bad we play we still support our team right to the end

Anyway, back to thunk:

And last of all, some dignity

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I made a cruddy little animation from the Spaceys...

it's the first animation I've done in over year...be kind, and sorry for the quality!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Alex, meant to say thanks for the DHAW (postcard thing) update yesterday. I was wondering what became of it, if he got the post cards and what was the response.

sueKay, your animated pic doesn't animate in my browser. It could just be my computer though.

here's something fun: A clip of Rodney from Duet dubbed in French.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

I'm using Opera and it displays fine sorry
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Slightly off-topic, but I watched the little clip of Kate H. in her new TV series and agree that she does seem Hewlett-y adorable. I think she and David will be fantastic together in ADB and M&MM *hyperventilates in anticipation of both*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks
                Still, Portugal did have 12 players on their team (work it out for yourselves!)
                It certainly looked that way, especially in the second half!
                Originally posted by pavaneofstars
                I was wondering what became of it, if he got the post cards and what was the response.
                I wondered about that too and was very happy about the news. Now I want to know what David thinks about it!
                here's something fun: A clip of Rodney from Duet dubbed in French.
                Thanks, it's always funny to hear all these different voices of a character in different countries.
                A few days ago I read that while Rodney never called Sheppard by his first name yet in the original version, he already did call him John in the dubbed French version once!
                Originally posted by FalseHope
                I knew they'd win the WC anyway.
                I wouldn't bet on that, we never won against Italy before in a World Cup.

sueKay - like the animation!
                Renenutet - re the Awards, unfortunately we're normally not allowed to talk about these *cough* things here, and we can never post links, not even in a pm. So, hmm,
                Spoiler:
                go to my LJ profile (link in my GW profile) and take a look at the communities in my friendlist. The community next to the last...

And now quickly a pic.

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Hi all. I'm a little late in posting, so we won't go through the World Cup results anymore.

All hail my friend Kristen who recorded the Season 2 marathon for me! I've seen the shows twice now, and it is darker than the 1st. It's odd seeing some of the new people interact, since I haven't seen when they joined. Plus, I read some really *really* hot slash this past weekend. My my my. I've still fluttered from it. Oh well. Hope all Canuks had a good holiday.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by im_meli
                  More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973
                    All hail my friend Kristen who recorded the Season 2 marathon for me! I've seen the shows twice now, and it is darker than the 1st.
                    What a great friend! So glad you got to see some new eps. Yes, season 2 went down a darker path. Maybe you can get her to record season 3 in a couple of weeks?

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

New German SGA articles:

A few days ago two German SciFi mags published Stargate articles. Both articles were written by Robert Vogel, who visited the set and seems to be known very well by cast and crew.
                      Thanks to Mcalex I saw the scans of one of the articles in her LJ, the other mag I bought myself and I scanned the article (a DH interview) that was in there. Alex asked for translations, so I translated both articles into English today. The interviews were held last year while they filmed "Inferno", so there aren't so many news in it, but still, there are some really nice tidbits.

Behind the tag you can find my scans of the one article with the DH interview that was in the magazine "SpaceView". The translation can be found in my LJ. There's a pic of David during the interview in the article I scanned, judging from the wall behind him I think it was taken in his trailer!

You can find the translation of the article from the other mag ("TV Highlights") in my LJ, too, as well as a link to the scans of the other article. There's a nice pic of JF with his skateboard and a pic of David during the interview in this one.

If you go and read my translations please bear in mind that the quotes aren't really original after two back and forth translations!

So here are the scans:
                      Spoiler:

And this is the link to my LJ entry to the
                      translations I made today

Bye, A.
                      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Wow, Arlessiar! Thanks for the translations and scans!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Hope all Canuks had a good holiday.

I know this Canuck did, thanx!!! Spend the day with my family and friends and had a BBQ with home made ice cream. Then spent the evening with my current gf watching SGA and other things "wink, wink, nudge, nudge"

Comment

Allessiar- you win the gold metal! I thanked you on your site, but another big thanks for that! Too funny. I really do need to see Duet.

I can see if she'll record Season 3 for me, but I doubt it. She hates this stuff. And I'll be driving back from Canada July 14th anyways. Grrr. I really enjoyed Inferno since there was a ton of snark, but Michael almost put me to sleep.

Oh, sorry...CanuCks =) Spelling and all that.
                            Last edited by Mercury973; 02 July 2006, 06:21 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by im_meli

Comment

Oh, sorry...CanuCks =) Spelling and all that.

Thats alright, I will forgive you this time. Just don't let it happen again eh!! You don't want to like offend DH or something. LOL

Comment

Thats alright, I will forgive you this time. Just don't let it happen again eh!! You don't want to like offend DH or something.
                                Only if I can get him to smuggle me some Wunderbars.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by im_meli

Comment

Working...
                                X